What TV shows are you currently watching?

Ya doing backstories this far into the show is a bit much... its distracting. And they only have 12 eps left with the end in S5. Homelander is well on his way now to full nazi. Its gonna get nuts.

The Boys .. one of the best shows. I agree with Mangler.. don't care that much for Frenchie... Homelander is fcking insane.

Finished Fallout.

It was okay. Kind of what I expected. Not a great story. Which makes sense because the games were more about the setting than a great narrative.

A little disappointing that they had the main characters end up in a vault again. That's just a less interesting setting than the wasteland. Feels like they didn't explore the surface enough. And they did leave out a couple of the iconic wasteland creatures no super mutants or deathclaws .

But, overall, I enjoyed watching it.

Finished Fallout.

It was okay. Kind of what I expected. Not a great story. Which makes sense because the games were more about the setting than a great narrative.

A little disappointing that they had the main characters end up in a vault again. That's just a less interesting setting than the wasteland. Feels like they didn't explore the surface enough. And they did leave out a couple of the iconic wasteland creatures no super mutants or deathclaws .

But, overall, I enjoyed watching it.
I think they left your spoiler for Season 2.

I think they left your spoiler for Season 2.
Yeah, I assume so. I think the skull on the ground at the end was supposed to be a deathclaw
I just thought it was a little odd that they explore the wasteland, and other than the ghouls, the main creature they show was a lake monster, which I don't remember from the games .

Back