Directx 9 Beta and 6093 download links

C

Cyborg007

Can anyone gimme the links to these, im tired of morrowind being so slow. :(

Thanks Guys
Talk about orgazmic massive fps in morrowind it was smooth but now its fluid.
But since this is all uncertified what do you expect, i have a problem in morrowind where it shows the window bar i know its a time bomb cause i went back to tha place in a rush and it froze later.

Re: Directx 9 Beta 1 PrePatched

Re: Directx 9 Beta 1 PrePatched

SmoothImmigrant said:

DO NOT USE THIS ONE IT IS A FAKE !!!

Use the one put out by betasonline in IRC (note not betas-online theirs is a fake as well) or just get the one floating around on a few sites.

we have a link to the original on Driverheaven

I wouldnt worry too much about the pre patched though....ms always releases a new beta a couple weeks or so before the old one expires otherwise thousands of beta testers would be pretty pissed off heh

Re: Re: Directx 9 Beta 1 PrePatched

Re: Re: Directx 9 Beta 1 PrePatched

crash override said:

DO NOT USE THIS ONE IT IS A FAKE !!!

Use the one put out by betasonline in IRC (note not betas-online theirs is a fake as well) or just get the one floating around on a few sites.

we have a link to the original on Driverheaven
Direct link please :bleh:

to the original unaltered version thats on DH?

I dont use IRC so I dont know how to get you to that one but I have seen this tons of places I can dig and find you the links showing that the version he posted plus the betas-online one are fakes though without a prob

crash override said:
to the original unaltered version thats on DH?

I dont use IRC so I dont know how to get you to that one but I have seen this tons of places I can dig and find you the links showing that the version he posted plus the betas-online one are fakes though without a prob

All the links I've followed so far end up saying the files have been 'removed' from the WEB.

Any live ones?

Dyre Straits

Can one even use DX9? What video cards are going to use this. None Im sure of.

Not me not now!!!

lugz said:
Can one even use DX9? What video cards are going to use this. None Im sure of.

Not me not now!!!

The R300 & NV30 will be full DX 9 cards. But I'm using it now, the prepatch version:cool: No time limit.

Back