Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Yesterday, 03:48 PM   #8581
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
I was in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Bahrain as recently as last month. Came back broke AF but had the time of my life!
Nice!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:51 PM   #8582
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Nice!
To each his own, I even considered moving to the UAE but I wouldn't want to be there in the summer or when **** hits the fan and missiles start flying all over...
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:53 PM   #8583
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12Bass View Post
Yeah... it's ridiculous. Denying science and turning life saving efforts into wedge issues. I didn't expect it, except maybe a few small fringe groups. Naively, I figured that the preservation of life was a universal goal. My opinion of humanity is near an all-time low...
It’s a little more subtle than just humanity sucks. There are bad faith actors in the system. They suck! Everyone else is just looking for answers.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Yesterday, 04:04 PM   #8584
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Java Cool Dude View Post
I was in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Qatar and Bahrain as recently as last month. Came back broke AF but had the time of my life!
You ain't in the parts I'm in
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:09 PM   #8585
Java Cool Dude
With my family

Java Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled withJava Cool Dude is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
You ain't in the parts I'm in
Oooof, I have a couple of places in mind I wouldn't dare step foot in!
#BougeeLife
Java Cool Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:20 PM   #8586
12Bass
Quantum Bleep

12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty12Bass can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
It’s a little more subtle than just humanity sucks. There are bad faith actors in the system. They suck! Everyone else is just looking for answers.
Oh yes there are... stooping to new lows, whilst others are burning out trying to save people.
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM   #8587
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Seems omicron will end this pandemic. Now let's hope Russia and China behave so the world can go back to normal in a few months.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:57 AM   #8588
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Seems omicron will end this pandemic. Now let's hope Russia and China behave so the world can go back to normal in a few months.
yeah, how about no? There won't be anything like "normal" in a few months although we all wish it would.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:32 AM   #8589
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
yeah, how about no? There won't be anything like "normal" in a few months although we all wish it would.
True even in a best case scenario it's going to take a while to get things flowing again. I'm a glass half full kinda guy.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 09:33 AM   #8590
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
True even in a best case scenario it's going to take a while to get things flowing again. I'm a glass half full kinda guy.
don't get me wrong, i really hope things get better, even at a slower pace, but right now i'm not seeing it, really. The best we can hope for is a new normal however that might look like.

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:57 PM   #8591
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Well, this wave seems to be on the decline where I live. Elective surgeries prohibited if over 85% bed capacity. They've been cancelled for weeks. Wife's surgery is on for Monday.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:35 PM   #8592
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

We're looking to book a week in Turks and Caicos for March. Covid will be over by then, right?
Old Today, 03:04 PM   #8593
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by huskylord View Post
We're looking to book a week in Turks and Caicos for March. Covid will be over by then, right?
Probably back down to a dull roar anyway. As good a time as any unless a new version pops up that's evading previous immune system responses.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote