Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Distributed Computing (Team Rage3D)
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Distributed Computing (Team Rage3D) Home of the Team Rage3D [email protected] project. Get [email protected] info, download information, and details on how to join the Team. Team Rage3D progress updates posted here daily.

Old Jun 7, 2003, 04:24 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
SciDoctor
Radeon Northern Islands

SciDoctor is still being judged by the masses

Default Where is our Folding TAB ?

With the existing team trying their best to produce and with us still falling behind in the standings is it not about time that the much promised 'Folding Tab' link on the web pages is introduced

It will fit rather well next to the 'Rage Tweak' tab link

Almost every other site has a prominent link and we wonder why we have so few recruits , Are we (?) to become a secret society
Old Jun 7, 2003, 05:43 AM   #2
wandernACE64
heaven ^

wandernACE64 is still being judged by the masses

we are still waiting to hear form mulciber as he is supposedly doing a website for us...

Join Rage3D's team! [team number: 64]
If you like eating beef and are afraid of getting Mad Cow Disease, then you should join Rage3D's [email protected] team and help to find a cure faster! :)
Thanks for those of YOU who'd joined; YOU are making a difference!

:: direction.diligence.discipline.
wandernACE64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2003, 11:35 AM   #3
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

The sooner the better. I'd sure enjoy seeing a list of conquests than a list of threats ...

The other big weakness is retention. Somehow, we need to instill some team spirit. Contests are one way, and posting these regular milestones help too, but there's gotta be something else we can do to expand this community. Ideas?
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 8, 2003, 07:02 PM   #4
sophis
Radeon R520

sophis is still being judged by the masses

I was suggesting about building Team Rage3D computers from part donation/money donation and letting the Rage3D soldiers host them in my other thread. I already have a couple of computers up for hosting and will gladly support building more Team Rage3D computers if there is any more motivation from the team to do it.

Folding for Team Rage3D 24/7, My Stats.
sophis is offline   Reply With Quote