Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Feb 24, 2021, 11:14 AM   #451
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Ok so not even March. See you gays in April.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2021, 11:15 AM   #452
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

They should really stop selling the game, or at the very least label it EA. It doesn't even have basic ai yet, realistically it wont be ready till at least 2023.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2021, 11:30 AM   #453
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Worse tragedies in the world right?
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 24, 2021, 12:08 PM   #454
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by clerick View Post
They should really stop selling the game, or at the very least label it EA. It doesn't even have basic ai yet, realistically it wont be ready till at least 2023.

I mean the game is in a somewhat playable state and beatable. Thats more than we can say for some other games out there(star citizen)

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2021, 12:09 PM   #455
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Oh relax, I finished the game twice already. Bugs? Yes but it's playable.

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2021, 12:13 PM   #456
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I'm pushing through the main content and I absolutely get why it was rated 90+ from a lot of outlets. Enjoying it a lot more now than when I was doing the NCPD missions/gigs, etc.

Once done, will probably shelve it until the Summer.

Did anyone else get the "found all fast travel terminals" achievement long before they found all the fast travel terminals? I've found at least six since.
Crawdaddy79 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2021, 12:24 PM   #457
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
I'm pushing through the main content and I absolutely get why it was rated 90+ from a lot of outlets. Enjoying it a lot more now than when I was doing the NCPD missions/gigs, etc.

Once done, will probably shelve it until the Summer.

Did anyone else get the "found all fast travel terminals" achievement long before they found all the fast travel terminals? I've found at least six since.
Never even used a fast travel once lol.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2021, 12:33 PM   #458
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I started playing through the main story line. This is where the game shines, IMO. As a sandbox, open-world game with side quests, it's a failure. Mind you, I'm coming off playing Red Dead Redemption 2, which is the most immersive, detailed open world game I've ever seen. The graphics are stunning, the atmosphere is amazing, and the immersiveness is impressive. It's the new benchmark for open world games for me. CP77 doesn't come close. I'm just enjoying it for the main story and not doing much in the way of side quests or wandering around gawking at the scenery like I did with RDR2.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2021, 12:35 PM   #459
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I started playing through the main story line. This is where the game shines, IMO. As a sandbox, open-world game with side quests, it's a failure. Mind you, I'm coming off playing Red Dead Redemption 2, which is the most immersive, detailed open world game I've ever seen. The graphics are stunning, the atmosphere is amazing, and the immersiveness is impressive. It's the new benchmark for open world games for me. CP77 doesn't come close. I'm just enjoying it for the main story and not doing much in the way of side quests or wandering around gawking at the scenery like I did with RDR2.
This I can agree with.

yoz
Old Feb 24, 2021, 05:14 PM   #460
Canesfan2020
Radeon Sea Islands

Canesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCanesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

1.2 delayed. All praise the hackers. Time bought
Canesfan2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2021, 09:58 PM   #461
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Finally finished this mother****er.

86h, 23m according to GOG. 70h, 22m according to save game time.

So many things were ****ed up on the way. I defeated Adam Smasher mostly because he was stuck in mid-air. But without the cheat I don't think the fight was fair.

Ending was well done. It does make me curious to see what endings there are with different choices but I will wait 0.5+ years for that.
Old Feb 26, 2021, 10:21 PM   #462
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Now get a nvidia card and play it again

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2021, 10:33 PM   #463
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Now get a nvidia card and play it again
This game is made for RTX, criminal to play without it.

yoz
Old Feb 27, 2021, 06:31 AM   #464
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Game looks and plays fantastic without ray tracing. You guys are nuts.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 12:18 PM   #465
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Game looks and plays fantastic without ray tracing. You guys are nuts.
You need to try it with RTX when you buy your next graphics card.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 12:48 PM   #466
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
You need to try it with RTX when you buy your next graphics card.
I was planning on waiting until the game was finished, but sure, I'll put that on my list of things to do as well.
Old Feb 27, 2021, 03:32 PM   #467
UFO
Who's your buddy?

UFO is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post

Not all side quests are crap and there are a few interesting ones. Delamain for example was quite a fun side quest.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 12:45 PM   #468
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFO View Post
Not all side quests are crap and there are a few interesting ones. Delamain for example was quite a fun side quest.
Agreed

yoz
Old Feb 28, 2021, 01:10 PM   #469
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Agreed
Yes.

Game was released almost 4 months ago. Still first page.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 02:41 PM   #470
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by theduce View Post
Yes.

Game was released almost 4 months ago. Still first page.
I think I'm missing your point.

yoz
Old Feb 28, 2021, 02:48 PM   #471
delirium121
Radeon Southern Islands

delirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydelirium121 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Agreed
Agreed, there's some clearly earlier stuff, pre the Reeves rewrite which is a lot darker.

(also I'm now on my 2nd playthrough on hard mode with int. left at 3 and balancing everything else and difficulty spike at chapter 1, when you leave the the bread crumbs trail of which districts your supposed to be in...is cruel to put it politely, how many times can get one shot'd, answer equals "yes").
I dreamt you were a cat.
delirium121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2021, 06:40 PM   #472
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

It's march, where's the patch?
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28, 2021, 07:14 PM   #473
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I mean the game is in a somewhat playable state and beatable. Thats more than we can say for some other games out there(star citizen)
Quote:
Oh relax, I finished the game twice already. Bugs? Yes but it's playable.
This is some stockholm **** right there. I don't care that the on rails missions are decent (not amazing) enough. Even there this **** breaks left and right. Lack of npc ai altogether is unacceptable in EA, yet alone a full release. Stop giving shitty companies a pass like this, screw that.
Old Feb 28, 2021, 10:02 PM   #474
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
This is some stockholm **** right there. I don't care that the on rails missions are decent (not amazing) enough. Even there this **** breaks left and right. Lack of npc ai altogether is unacceptable in EA, yet alone a full release. Stop giving shitty companies a pass like this, screw that.
Take your pills, relax and don't tell others what to do. Game offends you? Don't play it, let others do as they please.

yoz
Old Mar 1, 2021, 05:52 AM   #475
clerick
tfw

Quote:
Take your pills, relax and don't tell others what to do. Game offends you? Don't play it, let others do as they please.
You’re the one who needs to stop downing mind numbing pills to find this kinda crap acceptable. Let others do as they please? You mean get cheated into purchasing a buggy mess that doesn’t work at full price? Yea, ok.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 07:28 AM   #476
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
You’re the one who needs to stop downing mind numbing pills to find this kinda crap acceptable. Let others do as they please? You mean get cheated into purchasing a buggy mess that doesn’t work at full price? Yea, ok.
The main story does work, many here have finished it multiple times.

EDIT: I'll meet you half way and agree the game is full of bugs but the mail storyline does work well enough I'd say.

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Mar 1, 2021 at 08:07 AM.
Old Mar 1, 2021, 07:49 AM   #477
KAC
Dirty humans

Fight fight fight!
Old Mar 16, 2021, 08:46 AM   #478
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

When ever I start my pc and gog is updating, I think the new patch for cyberpunk is out. Ends up being just x4
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2021, 09:34 AM   #479
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 16, 2021, 11:28 AM   #480
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
Some people just can't help themselves, I guess.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote