Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Sep 2, 2022, 05:13 PM   #1561
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I’m surprised MS isn’t murdering them in game sales. I just can’t see why people spend that much, for a remake no less. Doesn’t make good business sense to me.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2022, 05:49 PM   #1562
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I haven’t seen a PC cost, but Sony wants $69 for the PS5 version. I just said nope

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2022, 05:51 PM   #1563
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
I’m surprised MS isn’t murdering them in game sales. I just can’t see why people spend that much, for a remake no less. Doesn’t make good business sense to me.
Because there is nothing else good to play. $70 seems ridiculous. But that’ll probably change quickly.
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 2, 2022, 06:39 PM   #1564
Nunz
snowflake

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
What's crazy is that TLOU 1 with the PS4 Pro update looks great anyway.. bet it's even better on PS5 since it should hold 4K at all times.

What did they really *remake* to justify the price tag lol
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2, 2022, 07:46 PM   #1565
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
Because there is nothing else good to play. $70 seems ridiculous. But that’ll probably change quickly.
It really needs to change. I’m a fan of TLOU and I won’t pay that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
What's crazy is that TLOU 1 with the PS4 Pro update looks great anyway.. bet it's even better on PS5 since it should hold 4K at all times.

What did they really *remake* to justify the price tag lol
Yeah the only downside to the PS4 pro version was the fan noise from the console lol.

WaPo did a fairly decent write up covering the changes.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/video...remake-review/

If I never played the original I would probably suck it up for this, but, as welcome as some of the changes are, it’s not enough to pry that cash from me.
Old Sep 2, 2022, 08:41 PM   #1566
KAC
Banned

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Sushi Ghost DC is not bad. Started playing in and spent 1 hour on it.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3, 2022, 06:25 AM   #1567
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Sushi Ghost DC is not bad. Started playing in and spent 1 hour on it.
I tried getting back into Ghost, and couldn’t. Really surprised me because it’s one of my favorite games. Maybe I’ll give the DLC a go in a few months. Should be ready for another play through by then.
Old Sep 7, 2022, 08:13 PM   #1568
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

So the new update enables 1440p resolution. People are saying they are getting a warning that their hdmi cable does not support that resolution. But it supports 4k resolution. That seems odd to me
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2022, 12:34 PM   #1569
Tyr-Sog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Tyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete strangerTyr-Sog once held a door open for a complete stranger

So having never played it I bought the Last of Us Part 1. I'm only in 45 minutes but I may have bought in to nostalgia hype.

Gigabyte Z170X Gaming 5 G1 - nVidia Gigabyte RTX 3070 OC - Samsung EVO 850 SSD - Intel I5 6600K - crucial 16GB DDR4 - Intel 240ssd5 & WD 1TB 7200rpm - corsair 750ps - HP OMEN 27i -
- corsair spec alpha carbide series case - corsair K70 Rapidfire RGB MX keyboard - Logitech G502 - Sennheiser G4ME One Headset

MSI GE62 Apache Pro Gaming Laptop - nVidia 970m - Intel I7 5700 - 16GB DDR3 - 128ssd & 1TB 7200rpm

XBone - TyrSog76
PSN - - Tyr-Sog_
Steam - Tyr-Sog
Tyr-Sog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2022, 02:32 PM   #1570
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyr-Sog View Post
So having never played it I bought the Last of Us Part 1. I'm only in 45 minutes but I may have bought in to nostalgia hype.
Nostalgia hype bit me bad with Demon’s Souls, and it’s been in the back of my mind with this one.
Old Sep 8, 2022, 02:59 PM   #1571
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Game is awesome.
Old Sep 8, 2022, 03:19 PM   #1572
Meteor_of_War
Fear is your only god

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
I think its a polarizing game. I know just as many people who didn't like as I do that liked it. I think its got good production value, as all Naughty Dog games tend to but the game itself is just not that great. Standard console action game that got more attention than it deserved. I also didn't really care for it.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8, 2022, 09:05 PM   #1573
KAC
Banned

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
This is the kind of stuff that gets you banned on dead forums…
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2022, 07:24 PM   #1574
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Sony's state of play was 3 hours of waiting, and 20 minutes of gameplay footage.
Old Sep 14, 2022, 05:57 AM   #1575
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled withYellowBeard is not someone to be trifled with

New Sony exclusive Team Ninja game.

Rise of the Ronin

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0gwsQvDGh4o

Also, as an aside, Pacific Drive looked groovy as hell as well.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14, 2022, 07:39 AM   #1576
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Tsushima's Creed 2

*meh* also 2024 *meeeeeh*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2022, 11:49 AM   #1577
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
PlayStation 5 Refresh Boasts New 6nm AMD Oberon Plus SoC
https://www.tomshardware.com/news/pl...beron-plus-soc
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 25, 2022, 12:20 PM   #1578
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
Coming soon to store shelves 2031!
Old Sep 25, 2022, 04:15 PM   #1579
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Coming soon to store shelves 2031!

it may already be shipping
https://in.ign.com/ps5/174398/news/p...0Recent%20Leak

Old Sep 25, 2022, 05:27 PM   #1580
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
I may have missed something, but I did see anything saying just how Sony would make sure there was increased availability, just that they would. I hope they do, but I don’t think I’ll be needing one for a long time.
Old Sep 25, 2022, 07:17 PM   #1581
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
I may have missed something, but I did see anything saying just how Sony would make sure there was increased availability, just that they would. I hope they do, but I don’t think I’ll be needing one for a long time.

i got 5 full PC's i don't need a PS5
i got a PS4 and used it on 2 games don't like the controlers
Old Sep 25, 2022, 08:05 PM   #1582
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
i got 5 full PC's i don't need a PS5
i got a PS4 and used it on 2 games don't like the controlers
Poor guy how do you even survive?
Old Sep 27, 2022, 10:34 PM   #1583
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Finally fired up the old ps5. Playing Valkyrie Elysium on early access (deluxe edition). Had a couple psn cards to cash in from where I traded in my ps4 pro a while back.
Old Sep 29, 2022, 07:16 AM   #1584
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Heh, I’m batting around the idea of selling mine again. Great piece of hardware, but I’m not playing anything on it that I can’t play on PC right now.