Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Distributed Computing (Team Rage3D)
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Distributed Computing (Team Rage3D) Home of the Team Rage3D [email protected] project. Get [email protected] info, download information, and details on how to join the Team. Team Rage3D progress updates posted here daily.

Old Apr 28, 2022, 07:16 PM   #211
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

It got chilly outside enough to warm up the basement with some folding. I think I was setting at 497M for a little over a week.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2022, 11:03 PM   #212
jima13
Retired

jima13 is still being judged by the masses

Thumbs up

Kudos to everyone on their milestones!
jima13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2022, 12:30 PM   #213
luxor
Mendoza

luxor is still being judged by the masses

I'm going to toot my own horn but I'll probably be reaching a billion points tomorrow!
luxor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 28, 2022, 12:47 PM   #214
Jimby
Captain Manches

Jimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badges

That's awesome dude, congrats. I've had to cut back a bit due to extreme temperatures.
Jimby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 28, 2022, 01:46 PM   #215
luxor
Mendoza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimby View Post
That's awesome dude, congrats. I've had to cut back a bit due to extreme temperatures.
Thanks. But what are you folding with now? Because when your submitting WUs, it seems to be at a rate of 7-8 million ppd.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 03:41 PM   #216
Jimby
Captain Manches

Jimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badgesJimby doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I was able to grab a 3080 12GB for an awesome price last week. $700 off the sale price. Got it for $999.
Old Jun 28, 2022, 09:35 PM   #217
luxor
Mendoza

Quote:
I was able to grab a 3080 12GB for an awesome price last week. $700 off the sale price. Got it for $999.
Good for you!
Old Jun 29, 2022, 06:25 PM   #218
Jimby
Captain Manches

Congrats on your 1 Billion Milestone (Officially ). That's amazing.
Old Jul 4, 2022, 08:08 AM   #219
luxor
Mendoza

Quote:
Congrats on your 1 Billion Milestone (Officially ). That's amazing.
Thanks!

And congrats for your 700 million points!
Old Jul 14, 2022, 10:16 AM   #220
luxor
Mendoza

Congrats to
- Iron321 for 400 million points!
- 1/2_bent for 300 million points!
- Jima13 for 12 billion points!
and any others I may have missed!
Old Aug 29, 2022, 11:48 AM   #221
jima13
Retired

Folding@home Checking in

Its been awhile since I dropped in, so just wanted to say I hope everyone is having a good summer. I'm getting prepped for finally getting my cataracts taken care of so I can finally get new glasses...

Take care, and fold on!
Old Aug 30, 2022, 04:11 PM   #222
Jimby
Captain Manches

Hope the surgery goes well Jima. Summer for me has been quick and stressful at times due to work. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Once this hot weather leaves, my folding spikes should level out bit.
Old Sep 2, 2022, 11:19 AM   #223
luxor
Mendoza

Quote:
Originally Posted by jima13 View Post
Its been awhile since I dropped in, so just wanted to say I hope everyone is having a good summer. I'm getting prepped for finally getting my cataracts taken care of so I can finally get new glasses...

Take care, and fold on!
Good luck with the surgery jima!

I got through major renovations at home this summer. Summer went by too fast especially I spent my vacations cleaning up the house with my wife. It’s incredible the amount of dust there was
Old Sep 2, 2022, 11:23 AM   #224
luxor
Mendoza

Quote:
Hope the surgery goes well Jima. Summer for me has been quick and stressful at times due to work. But there is light at the end of the tunnel. Once this hot weather leaves, my folding spikes should level out bit.
I see that you’ve been back at folding over the last couple of days and you’re getting close to double digit points (x 1,000,000) for ppd.
Old Sep 4, 2022, 04:59 PM   #225
Jimby
Captain Manches

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor View Post
I see that you’ve been back at folding over the last couple of days and you’re getting close to double digit points (x 1,000,000) for ppd.
Yeah, I put my 3060Ti in my TrueNas Scale Server. Installed the TrueCharts [email protected] app and run it from there. Noticed the 3060Ti is getting more PPD on the Linux server than when I ran it Windows.
Old Sep 5, 2022, 11:45 AM   #226
jima13
Retired

Thumbs up Thanks guys

First op scheduled for 10/3, but have a bunch of prep stuff scheduled for 9/20,21,22..also, think one of my 3070's keeps shutting down..one in the garage I hardly ever check...might be awhile before I can pull it into the shop (new glasses after op )
Old Sep 5, 2022, 03:56 PM   #227
Jimby
Captain Manches

Looks like Rage3d went up a rank. 69!
Old Sep 8, 2022, 12:30 AM   #228
DarkFoss
Radeon R700

DarkFoss can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDarkFoss can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Hi all,
A break in the heat allowed me to fire up fah and give this rig a work out.
With the new amd opencl drivers this little 6600xt isn't doing too bad for a 130 watt card. 09.07.22 2,562,243 10
I also installed the folding.lars.system app into the edge browser figured I may as well contribute to the database while I'm at it.

Feels good to have a decent comp to contribute with once again.
Old Sep 8, 2022, 07:32 AM   #229
Jimby
Captain Manches

Nice dude. Good to see more active members on the folding list. Time we moved up in the Rankings.
Old Sep 8, 2022, 09:20 AM   #230
luxor
Mendoza

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkFoss View Post
Hi all,
A break in the heat allowed me to fire up fah and give this rig a work out.
With the new amd opencl drivers this little 6600xt isn't doing too bad for a 130 watt card. 09.07.22 2,562,243 10
I also installed the folding.lars.system app into the edge browser figured I may as well contribute to the database while I'm at it.

Feels good to have a decent comp to contribute with once again.
Old Sep 8, 2022, 10:57 AM   #231
DarkFoss
Radeon R700

DarkFoss can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyDarkFoss can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by luxor View Post
I've submitted enough results over the past week to move the 6600xt from 62 to 61st best gpu.
Old Sep 9, 2022, 05:53 PM   #232
Jimby
Captain Manches

Welp, damn summer heat made a comeback. No folding for tonight or tomorrow.
Old Sep 12, 2022, 09:22 AM   #233
Jimby
Captain Manches

Congrats Jima on reaching 13 Billion.