Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Archived Discussions » Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Radeon Tweaking, Modding, and Overclocking Discuss Radeon tweaking, modding, and overclocking practices. Want to post your benchmarks scores? This is the place!

Old May 26, 2003, 04:34 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
TopHouse

TopHouse is still being judged by the masses

Default Bios Modded My 9800 Pro But....

OK, I had my Sapphire 9800 pro overclocked using Powerstrip, kept it that way and was certain I'd got to the limits without artefacts etc, so, I used AtiFlash and took a backup of the bios, then used Radedit to modify the clocks on my bios and uploaded my modded bios to the Radeon. Everything is fine except that if I launch Unreal Tournament the brightness/gamma is poor, I have brightness set at full in UT but it definately could be lighter, or perhaps it's a gamma setting. It only happens with UT so far, the desktop etc still seems the same. Any ideas anyone ?

TIA

Dion