Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 27, 2021, 10:10 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Uncharted definitely appeals to a broader audience than Bloodborne, no doubt about that. You are talking casual vs hardcore gaming experiences.

Bloodborne is like eating a raw fish delicacy while Uncharted is like eating McDonalds.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2021, 10:20 AM   #92
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

UC 4 didn't vastly outsell dark souls 3 though, so I think a version of bloodborne that doesn't run like crap have more mainstream appeal than you give it credit for.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2021, 10:25 AM   #93
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Sony just remade Bloodborn for PS5 though, right? I think that would restrict them in that they would want to retain the special edition for their new console but PC would just be pissed if it was the original.

Personally I was holding out for Last of Us. Wouldn't mind playing the first one before the series is released.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 27, 2021, 10:26 AM   #94
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

No, sony hasn't made any enhancements for bloodborne, it still runs at 1080p30 with horrible frame pacing on a ps5.
Old May 27, 2021, 10:35 AM   #95
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Sadly I have little hope for a Bloodborne PC port.

We still haven't gotten a Demon's Souls PC port either. Sony likes to hold onto those exclusive Souls titles.
Old May 27, 2021, 11:09 AM   #96
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
No, sony hasn't made any enhancements for bloodborne, it still runs at 1080p30 with horrible frame pacing on a ps5.
Oh I was confusing Bloodborne with Demon Souls.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2021, 02:58 PM   #97
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'twonha once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

If Sony bring TLOU1/2 to PC, oh man, I'd absolutely love that.

Some consider TLOU1 a little plain in the gameplay department, and TLOU2 has some serious flaws of its own, but I still consider them some of the finest games I've ever played, period. True behemoths that raise the bar in their genres, to an almost intimidating level.
Old May 27, 2021, 04:03 PM   #98
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Bloodborne needs some serious upgrade lovin and a PC release. Everything about that game is the best any Soulsborne title has to offer.

Sony would make a killing on it I think.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2021, 04:20 PM   #99
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

excited for uncharted 4.

I have a feeling Sony has technical issues brining PS3 designed games that were ported to PS4 over to PC. This could lead to TLOU 1 and Uncharted remastered off the table.

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 08:18 AM   #100
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Bloodborne needs some serious upgrade lovin and a PC release. Everything about that game is the best any Soulsborne title has to offer.

Sony would make a killing on it I think.
From Software gonna go from making new games to just remastering their old ones and then selling them for $70

If BloodBorne does get remastered, it better not be $70 or I will lose my ****ing ****. LOL
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 08:45 AM   #101
Mangler
PC

Blame sony, they are the ones doing the remastering, bluepoint developed the DeS remaster.
Old May 28, 2021, 08:47 AM   #102
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Blame sony, they are the ones doing the remastering, bluepoint developed the DeS remaster.
I know, just like how Feral Software did the remaster of Rome Total War. At the end of the day, though, I'd imagine From made a nice sack of money off of PS5 Demon Souls. Wouldn't be surprised if they said "**** it" and started doing the remasters themselves.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old May 28, 2021, 08:48 AM   #103
Mangler
PC

I would not be so sure, Sony owns the IP, not from.
Old May 28, 2021, 08:49 AM   #104
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Quote:
Ohhhh... Interesting. I thought From owned all of it..
Old May 28, 2021, 08:57 AM   #105
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
From Software gonna go from making new games to just remastering their old ones and then selling them for $70

If BloodBorne does get remastered, it better not be $70 or I will lose my ****ing ****. LOL
I bought the DeS remake because nostalgia, but I thought they would also use the chance to update a little of the buggy as hell AI and such too and they didn't. It's worth having, but if I had any idea it would be that buggy I wouldn't have spent more than $25 on it. Not worth the wait imo.

Bloodborne on the other hand...I just replayed it a while ago, and even with the less than stellar console graphics it's still an amazing game.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure if From owned it they would have ported it to PC some time ago. Really piss poor decision by Sony. It's not a system selling exclusive any more, so show the gaming community at large some love, make some more money on it and port it. I can only imagine no jaggies, 60+fps and maybe even 4k. It would shine.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 09:17 AM   #106
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I'm pretty sure if From owned it they would have ported it to PC some time ago. Really piss poor decision by Sony. It's not a system selling exclusive any more, so show the gaming community at large some love, make some more money on it and port it. I can only imagine no jaggies, 60+fps and maybe even 4k. It would shine.
Agreed on all of this. Its one thing when the PS4 is a brand new and current console, and Sony relies on their exclusive top tier titles to sell it. But with all this time passed now it is no longer a factor, and at this point it would be a great idea to revive the game on PC. Reach a new audience and make more money = no brainer.

But they wont do it, because some higher up Sony executives are still clinging to the idea they need to keep certain games exclusive, because reasons. Its not even like the PC and consoles are the same market. There are so many console gamers who don't own PCs, and vice versa so many PC gamers who don't own consoles. For large portions of the markets they are very separate demographics. Releasing a Sony exclusive years later on PC would not likely affect their revenue to re-release a newly remastered version on their current PlayStation console, should they want to do that eventually. My $0.02.
Old May 28, 2021, 09:25 AM   #107
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Honestly I don't know why they haven't remastered more games for PS5 considering it's an actually capable console. Even the PS4 Pro is junk compared to the PS5. My PC still absolutely stomps all these consoles put together, but the PS5 is the first console I've gone through games and actually had a smooth gaming experience. Ghost of Tsushima on the PS5 was fantastic. Days Gone was smooth as butter .. Spider-Man Miles Morales was okay, wasn't a huge fan of the story or gameplay, but it tries to do some cool things with the RT features and I appreciated it.

Sony is stupid if they think they are going to lose revenue by opening some of these awesome games to PC, and subsequently giving people a reason to want to buy a PlayStation. Only reason I own a PS4/PS5 and not a XSX (which is the better console specs wise) is because of the exclusives. Bringing those to PC a year or two years later wouldn't change that decision.
Old May 28, 2021, 09:46 AM   #108
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Is the jizz inducing Forbidden West also releasing on PC soon?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote