Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 12, 2021, 10:24 AM   #5971
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Oh it was a great fight, watched it live, but I was kind of taken back by how many people were there and with no masks. I know the mask mandate has been lifted in texas but we are definitely not out of the weeds yet. But Texas gonna Texas.

I dont see any of the major sports(NBA,NFL, etc..) partaking in full venues for awhile.

Oh yea and no boxing fans here except maybe Ice, everybody is watching full contact grab ass MMA.

Careful with that gif, KAC might get excited.

Also most people are vaccinated and Dallas Stadium has great precautionary measures in place for Covid, so if a few people want to gather up and have some beers at a major sporting event, let them be.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2021, 10:30 AM   #5972
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Careful with that gif, KAC might get excited.

Also most people are vaccinated and Dallas Stadium has great precautionary measures in place for Covid, so if a few people want to gather up and have some beers at a major sporting event, let them be.

73k a few people?

Out of curiosity I would like to know if people had to show vacc cards to get in. I doubt it though.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 12, 2021, 10:50 AM   #5973
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

A "few" yes

I doubt vaccine cards were required but the stadium already doubles as a federal vaccination site, so it already had some precautionary and sanitation measures in place.

Grab ass events are opening up more and more as well and it's only a matter of time before others do. This is because people are getting vaccinated, and any new strains that threatens the population will have variant specific booster shots to address them where covid vaccinations will be as routine as annual flu shots and their specific variants for the season. And yes there will be assholes who won't get vaccinated for whatever reason that will benefit from herd immunity.

Point is life has to get back to normal. There will be people who want to go out and have a few beers and get back to a normal life, and there will be people who want to live in perpetual fear of a virus they may or may not come in contact with that will for the vast majority of cases give them only flu like symptoms if they aren't vaccinated.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 12, 2021, 11:19 AM   #5974
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Point is life has to get back to normal. There will be people who want to go out and have a few beers and get back to a normal life, and there will be people who want to live in perpetual fear of a virus they may or may not come in contact with that will for the vast majority of cases give them only flu like symptoms if they aren't vaccinated.
Let's not be THAT intellectually dishonest shall we. The reason why most people want to continue wearing masks/social distancing/etc. at this point is that we are not out of the woods yet with variants. I don't know about you, but if we have to go another 6 months being cautious so we can get our total % vaccinated up and the rest of the world (looking at you India) can get under control so that we don't have a variant which renders the current vaccines useless then so be it. I don't feel like going back into lockdown because a bunch of fking morons want to rush back to normal when we're close to it actually happening.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 01:01 PM   #5975
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

2nd Moderna shot in the arm yesterday.

Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 01:27 PM   #5976
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 01:34 PM   #5977
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Now only if we can get work and stores to agree to the same thing, its time to ditch these dam masks for the fully vaccinated.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 01:47 PM   #5978
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Now only if we can get work and stores to agree to the same thing, its time to ditch these dam masks for the fully vaccinated.
A challenge is that so many places remain a mix of vaccinated vs unvaccinated. I've tried to be pragmatic about it, but then something happens and I get mad again.

Three of my employees are either on the fence or adamant against vaccines. Meanwhile we just got a call from a family, letting us know that the mom isn't expected to survive the day. Whole family got sick, and she got hit especially hard. Mid-40s, youngest child 5yrs old. So freaking preventable. Infuriating.
Old May 13, 2021, 01:56 PM   #5979
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
A challenge is that so many places remain a mix of vaccinated vs unvaccinated. I've tried to be pragmatic about it, but then something happens and I get mad again.

Three of my employees are either on the fence or adamant against vaccines. Meanwhile we just got a call from a family, letting us know that the mom isn't expected to survive the day. Whole family got sick, and she got hit especially hard. Mid-40s, youngest child 5yrs old. So freaking preventable. Infuriating.
Yea I dont understand it, maybe slightly but its either get vaccinated or possibly die if you dont. There is no waiting for 10 years to find out. I think we are almost to the point at least in the states that everyone now has had the chance to get it. For those willing to take the risk I am ok with that, but I shouldn't have to keep wearing masks because of it.
Old May 13, 2021, 01:56 PM   #5980
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

but but i never wore a mask outside anywhere in a year and a half
in stores always ........ outside nope
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 02:07 PM   #5981
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

What about kids? My little kid still hasn’t had any vaccine.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 02:25 PM   #5982
Lupine
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
What about kids? My little kid still hasn’t had any vaccine.
Here in the USA kids 12+ can now be vaccinated, and the projections are that it will be ages 5+ before school starts in the fall.
Old May 13, 2021, 02:26 PM   #5983
Lupine
Administrator

I hear you though. My extended family is having a major family reunion in a couple of weeks, and large part of that contingent is anti-vax. And even if they weren't, seems to me there is still a significant risk to kids. IMHO we simply don't know enough about covid's long-term effects to shrug off the risk.
Old May 13, 2021, 02:40 PM   #5984
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Let's not be THAT intellectually dishonest shall we. The reason why most people want to continue wearing masks/social distancing/etc. at this point is that we are not out of the woods yet with variants. I don't know about you, but if we have to go another 6 months being cautious so we can get our total % vaccinated up and the rest of the world (looking at you India) can get under control so that we don't have a variant which renders the current vaccines useless then so be it. I don't feel like going back into lockdown because a bunch of fking morons want to rush back to normal when we're close to it actually happening.
I disagree, there's nothing intellectually dishonest about it. If you're fully vaccinated there's no reason to keep wearing masks/social distancing because you cannot be a carrier and the vaccine efficacy is very very high. And it's also unfortunate but true that those who don't want to get vaccinated will selfishly benefit from herd immunity.

Life has to get back to normal at some point. The CDC thinks so too, and we can have events like this past weekend with Alvarez vs Saunders where people just want to go out and have a good time without doom and gloomers dictating what they can or cannot do.
Old May 13, 2021, 02:51 PM   #5985
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupine View Post
I hear you though. My extended family is having a major family reunion in a couple of weeks, and large part of that contingent is anti-vax. And even if they weren't, seems to me there is still a significant risk to kids. IMHO we simply don't know enough about covid's long-term effects to shrug off the risk.
We know more than last March, and the same people who want to open everything now, were the same who wanted to remain open then. They are so <redacted> to believe themselves correct all along despite the progress that our vaccination efforts have made in order to get us here. Let them bleat on like the sheep in wolve's clothing they are...

Those who are also for removing the masks immediately at all places of business with no means to know who is and who is not vaccinated make me wonder how many of them have jobs that require guest facing responsibilities. And I'm not talking about a client here and there, I'm talking a new person in front of your person regularly at say grocery stores and the like. I'm betting that they're not. Maybe they're more like....

... only without the comedic intent.

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 03:08 PM   #5986
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Me and Mom went to have a really late Mother's Day lunch at La Madeline's since I was considered fully vaccinated just yesterday (Mom got her 2 shots back in Feb). Everyone was still wearing masks if not otherwise eating but then again a huge hospital complex is just a block over so I wasn't surprised.
dodger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 03:27 PM   #5987
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymizzer can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Subscriber

Next week, everyone in my house will be vaccinated but we'll still wear masks if it's required or if we know the people with whom we'll have contact are fearful of infection.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 04:12 PM   #5988
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

I see nothing wrong with people who are fully vaccinated not wearing masks and the CDC also agrees now.
Old May 13, 2021, 05:51 PM   #5989
MyTMouse
Console Forumas Modamus

MyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwardsMyTMouse can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

One thing that few people seem to address is that a lot of this current Covid situation is a result of multiple levels of governments around the world refusing to do what would have mitigated a lot of this to begin with...complete and total shutdown of our borders. Most of the cases going around where I live are the UK variant which could have been totally avoided if we didn't allow any international travel. The same politicians who would have people locked up in their homes, while also not heeding their own orders oftentimes, gloss over border travel. With the way the world is connected now we don't need international travel for business, international vacations aren't necessary..we probably could have had this thing down a long time ago if our borders were taken care of properly
MyTMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 07:12 PM   #5990
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyTMouse View Post
One thing that few people seem to address is that a lot of this current Covid situation is a result of multiple levels of governments around the world refusing to do what would have mitigated a lot of this to begin with...complete and total shutdown of our borders. Most of the cases going around where I live are the UK variant which could have been totally avoided if we didn't allow any international travel. The same politicians who would have people locked up in their homes, while also not heeding their own orders oftentimes, gloss over border travel. With the way the world is connected now we don't need international travel for business, international vacations aren't necessary..we probably could have had this thing down a long time ago if our borders were taken care of properly
well letting people fly out of wuhan china to other parts of the world but not to other parts of china at the start was the main government failure
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 08:06 PM   #5991
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Trunks0 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Subscriber

Getting my first inoculation on the 29th. I'll keep wearing a mask just to encourage others even after I get my second dose till we hit a high enough percentage that things are safe for everyone. Just not a big deal wearing a mask.

System:
Gigabyte Z87X D3H - Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz - CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Black RGB - 16Gb Kingston HyperX Black DDR3-1600 - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - Asus Radeon R9 Fury STRIX - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 09:23 PM   #5992
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
I see nothing wrong with people who are fully vaccinated not wearing masks and the CDC also agrees now.
It’s all no masks and games until people start dying again.
Old May 13, 2021, 10:48 PM   #5993
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

They even sort of said that, that if it proves to be problematic or if new variants seem to be passed easily between vaccinated people, the guidelines will be changed to be stricter again.

Since it's all based on the honor system, I sort of hope the businesses I go to still require it. Not a big requirement, but especially if they're going back to normal capacity levels, I'd prefer if indoor mask mandates were lifted only at like 75-80% of adults vaccinated.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 11:10 PM   #5994
KAC
It might be gays!

Well thankfully in Dubai it is a requirement. 800 bucks fine for not wearing a mask. All good here.
Almost hitting 70% vaccination rate as well.
Old May 14, 2021, 04:09 AM   #5995
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Well thankfully in Dubai it is a requirement. 800 bucks fine for not wearing a mask. All good here.
Almost hitting 70% vaccination rate as well.
Isn't 800 bucks in Dubai like pocket change? Can usually be found inside cushions, or on the side of the road?
The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 04:19 AM   #5996
Eisberg
Radeon Arctic Islands

Eisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestEisberg considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

The home is the first and most effective place to learn the lessons of life: truth, honor, virtue, self control, the value of education, honest work, and the purpose and privilege of life. Nothing can take the place of home in rearing and teaching children, and no other success can compensate for failure in the home.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Einstein
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.
Eisberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 07:21 AM   #5997
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

The wife is hot! They do make some funny videos.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 08:38 AM   #5998
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Sure, for the people who refused the vaccine! Not going to wear a mask for them!
Old May 14, 2021, 08:49 AM   #5999
KAC
It might be gays!

There are also susceptible children. I don’t think CDC guidance means anything. It is politically charged.
Old May 14, 2021, 09:25 AM   #6000
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

With only 34% of the country fully vaccinated I think this guidance is way too freaking early.

Those folks who are too lazy or too stupid to get the vaccine are going to be tossing their masks and celebrate with those who did. They're not going to wear masks or social distance and will give COVID-19 the playground it has been dreaming of.

What is happening in India is going to happen here. Small towns will be firestorms as will metropolitan areas. Hospitals are going to be overrun and there will be a political push to close everything up again to halt all the death from ignorant, lazy, stupid people until they can get the vaccine.

It will royally piss off the general public, and just be a damn mess. Especially if the new Indian variant is in the States which has been found to be 3x more transmissible in England. So much so that SAGE had an emergency meeting yesterday in the U.K. about it.

Mark my words, two weeks after 4th of July, the **** is going to hit the fan.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote