Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old May 30, 2021, 05:53 PM   #661
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
It’s something that doesn’t need to be pointed out. I know you don’t see it, but it comes across as another “better than thee” post.
No worries just delete my post. Obviously Seyiji can say what She(He) wants. Move on I guess some members are more equal than others. I get it.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 5, 2021, 10:47 PM   #662
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Just ordered a 6700 xt. Cost ~$1000. I know it's a rip-off, but I'm tired of waiting. Got it from Amazon.

I'm seeing a few indicators that lead me to believe the market may be softening over the next several weeks, and I could probably get a better deal if I waited, but whatever. It's just money.

Ryzen 2600x - radeon 6700xt - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2021, 01:11 AM   #663
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Wasnt gonna say anything but as an AMD shill I have to say its a bad buy. Every time we fold and bend over and pay that much for a low end mid range card gives them the idea they can just keep putting them out at those prices...

**** I didnt want to pay 1000$ for a 6800xt...

Im long past the point that the only hope is intel now. And that chinese outfit I forget the name of tho apprently its for datacenter only for now...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 6, 2021, 07:24 AM   #664
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Cameras and Photography

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Just ordered a 6700 xt. Cost ~$1000. I know it's a rip-off, but I'm tired of waiting. Got it from Amazon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Wasnt gonna say anything but as an AMD shill I have to say its a bad buy. Every time we fold and bend over and pay that much for a low end mid range card gives them the idea they can just keep putting them out at those prices...

**** I didnt want to pay 1000$ for a 6800xt...
It's been crazy and I don't see it letting up anytime soon.

Congrats on the card Sub, let us know how you like it and post some benchies when you get it.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2021, 07:43 AM   #665
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

My local Microcenter has kept a large number of AMD cards in stock for about a week, to include a $2900 Powercolor liquid Devil 6900XT. Cheapest is a Gigabyte 6709XT for $849 (EDIT: Just checked. It's gone now, but there is a Powercolor variant for $899). I'll go to the store and take a picture for you guys one day. Probably not today.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2021, 07:47 AM   #666
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yeah they've been sitting on the shelves for a while. No one is willing to pay $2200+ for any of those cards. I wonder what kind of drugs PowerColor was smoking when they thought $2899 for the Liquid Devil LC Ultimate made sense.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2021, 07:48 AM   #667
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Yeah they've been sitting on the shelves for a while. No one is willing to pay $2200+ for any of those cards. I wonder what kind of drugs PowerColor was smoking when they thought $2899 for the Liquid Devil LC Ultimate made sense.
This kind of drug:

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=43133

yoz
Old Jun 6, 2021, 07:50 AM   #668
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

What's crazy is that these aren't above MSRP. This is literally what the AIBs are pricing the cards

EVGA is literally the only AIB that hasn't done this. It's crazy.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Jun 6, 2021, 07:52 AM   #669
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
What's crazy is that these aren't above MSRP. This is literally what the AIBs are pricing the cards

EVGA is literally the only AIB that hasn't done this. It's crazy.

yoz
Old Jun 6, 2021, 07:53 AM   #670
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
It started out as 4 in stock (it's down to 1). Drugs are being abused but it's not Powercolor doing the abusing. I'm happier than I should be, but I am happy that should my 5700XT die, I actually could drive to the store and pick up a new video card. It's actually possible... for the first time in probably six months. Hell eight months.
Old Jun 6, 2021, 08:28 AM   #671
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Why do you think it's not PowerColor? They are setting the price for the card. The price matches exactly dollar for dollar with Newegg; it's not Microcenter overpricing the card.

All these AIBs are using the Tariffs as excuses for this garbage.
Old Jun 6, 2021, 08:47 AM   #672
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Why do you think it's not PowerColor? They are setting the price for the card. The price matches exactly dollar for dollar with Newegg; it's not Microcenter overpricing the card.

All these AIBs are using the Tariffs as excuses for this garbage.
I was referring to the fact that it's actually selling at that price. I can't imagine wanting to play games on my computer so bad that I'll spend that much on a video card. A 2nd tier card at that.
Old Jun 6, 2021, 08:59 AM   #673
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Ah I see.

Yeah, people are out of their minds lol
Old Jun 6, 2021, 09:01 AM   #674
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Ah I see.

Yeah, people are out of their minds lol
Did you guys see the MC line video? Insane.

yoz
Old Jun 6, 2021, 09:10 AM   #675
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Yeah they've been sitting on the shelves for a while. No one is willing to pay $2200+ for any of those cards.
I looked at roguecast this AM and the same three cards are still there from over a week ago. One of them is that we todd ed expensive $2700 LC red devil. There is also a $1000 sapphire 6700xt and a $1850 6900xt too. None of these are flying off the shelves at that price.

That must be near the ceiling for what most people are willing to spend at this point. An ever shrinking minority are ready to throw that much money at a new gpu.

Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570
ASRock Phantom 6900 XT
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 6, 2021, 11:31 AM   #676
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riptide View Post
I looked at roguecast this AM and the same three cards are still there from over a week ago. One of them is that we todd ed expensive $2700 LC red devil. There is also a $1000 sapphire 6700xt and a $1850 6900xt too. None of these are flying off the shelves at that price.

That must be near the ceiling for what most people are willing to spend at this point. An ever shrinking minority are ready to throw that much money at a new gpu.
Yup, hopefully this means the market is softening.

btw, I have a handful of friends who have been mining ethereum, and they're all getting ready to possibly sell their cards as summer heats up... there's some expectation that AC costs may make it unprofitable to keep mining, and of course that ethereum is changing to a proof-of-stake model. None of them have actually started selling cards yet, but none of them are buying new cards either.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Jun 8, 2021, 11:50 AM   #677
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

AMD needs some cards below the $1000 mark for us nubs without bags of money in our closet.......

Something in the i dunno...200 dollar range?
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 01:10 PM   #678
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
AMD needs some cards below the $1000 mark for us nubs without bags of money in our closet.......

Something in the i dunno...200 dollar range?
I remember when GPUs cost $200. Those were the good old days.

I remember spending $130 on my Geforce 2 mx. Amazing times!

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Jun 8, 2021, 03:33 PM   #679
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
I remember when GPUs cost $200. Those were the good old days.

I remember spending $130 on my Geforce 2 mx. Amazing times!
I remember spending $550 on my Radeon HD 5870 way back when.
And even i knew that was too much for a video card (but it WAS top of the line at the time), but i had to have the first DX11 card

Although it did last me a long time, i told myself i would never spend that much on a video card again.
I personally get no benefit from getting the latest and greatest tech.
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM

Last edited by Sasquach : Jun 8, 2021 at 05:17 PM.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 04:34 PM   #680
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquach View Post
I remember spending &550 on my Radeon HD 5870 way back when.
And even i knew that was too much for a video card (but it WAS top of the line at the time), but i had to have the first DX11 card

Although it did last me a long time, i told myself i would never spend that much on a video card again.
I personally get no benefit from getting the latest and greatest tech.
$679 on my HD 7970. Same thing. It was worth it... lasted me 6 years on a Core i7 920, then last year used it on a 2700X when I sent my Vega 64 in for RMA, and it held up very well at 1080p for the month that I "needed" it. That said, I swore I'd never spend that much on a video card again. The way the market is shaping, I may not have a choice but to spend a thousand dollars if I want to upgrade to anything significantly better than the 5700XT any time in the next couple of years. I'm slowly mentally preparing myself to make the plunge, and I hate myself for it.
Old Jun 8, 2021, 07:17 PM   #681
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

After seeing the 3080ti MSRP price the notion that prices would come back down shortly has pretty much waned. Prices arent so much going back to MSRP than MSRP is catching up to scalper prices.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.2.2, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.2.2. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:39 PM   #682
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
After seeing the 3080ti MSRP price the notion that prices would come back down shortly has pretty much waned. Prices arent so much going back to MSRP than MSRP is catching up to scalper prices.
So I've been noticing strange pricing on the 6700s for awhile now, and I think I have it figured out.

For every other card (6800, 3060, 3080, etc), the card manufacturers sell to consumers for a bit over MSRP... maybe $100 or so over. Then scalpers jack up the price to 3x MSRP.

But the 6700s are being sold for 2.5x MSRP directly from the card manufacturers.

The key here is that the 6700s released in March, well into the most bonkers part of the GPU shortage. All the other cards had released last year, when there was only a bit of a shortage.

I think what's happened is that the card manufacturers had established contracts with Nvidia & AMD to sell their GPUs within specific price ranges, and so they're contractually bound to stick to those prices... even though the actual market price is much higher, they're not able to jack up the prices to meet demand.

But they likely finalized their contracts for the 6700s during the major part of the shortage, when it was clear that the market pricing was much higher than MSRP, and negotiated much wider ranges to sell to consumers.

Of course any new cards coming out, which didn't have pricing announced before the shortage, are going to be priced much higher, so that AMD, Nvidia, and the card manufacturers can take those profits instead of the scalpers.

The real question now, seeing that consumers have shown that they're willing to pay 3x MSRP, is whether Nvidia & AMD will ever produce reasonably priced GPUs again. If I was Nvidia & AMD, I'd be really focused on monster-high-end cards next year, and just starve consumers from any budget options at all... there's clearly $$ there.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:47 PM   #683
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Yeah...

It wouldnt be surprising at all as no one wants to leave $ on the table just to give to ebay...

But discovering the high end is a bigger market than you thought doesnt mean the bulk of the market isnt still in the $500 range. So they are leaving money on the table for the millions of people waiting for a reasonable ~500$ option that isnt 4 year old used. They need to satisfy all ends of the market. One thing they need to do is double production back to 2010 level if not higher and never look back to cutting that down ever again. Market has grown and I dont see any reason that for the next 10+ years it wont keep on growing. Too much faith was put into APU's by amd and intel imo.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 9, 2021, 12:23 AM   #684
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Too much faith was put into APU's by amd and intel imo.
Maybe, but AMD does make reasonably powerful APUs for the new consoles... Seems like they could just make something like that for PC and it would be a hole-in-one.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Jun 9, 2021, 12:25 AM   #685
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Well my $1000 Radeon 6700xt purchase will be offset quite a bit by the fact that I just ebayed my old RX580 for $450.

Geez I paid $320 for that thing almost 4 years ago. The whole world is bonkers.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Jun 9, 2021, 05:32 AM   #686
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Wow that's expensive. That's like 30% more than they cost here.

Not like I can talk, my GPU was a rip off too.
Old Jun 9, 2021, 07:42 AM   #687
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
Wow that's expensive. That's like 30% more than they cost here.

Not like I can talk, my GPU was a rip off too.
Every GPU has been a rip off lately.

yoz
Old Jun 9, 2021, 09:23 AM   #688
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

I wonder if anyone can find a reasonably priced one of these, if it is worth to keep or just resell at the bonkers markup pricing?
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM