Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Jul 14, 2021, 03:28 AM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

still need to catch two critters that somehow haven't shown up until now

Edit: No chance to get the missing critters. Oh well....

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Last edited by Silent-Runner : Jul 16, 2021 at 07:34 AM.
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2021, 02:58 PM   #122
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
still need to catch two critters that somehow haven't shown up until now

Edit: No chance to get the missing critters. Oh well....
yeah that thing was so stupid. as you probably know, specific research missions made specific ones show up. i had to spin literally almost 150 stops to get the one last critter that I needed.
bob saget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2021, 04:01 PM   #123
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
yeah that thing was so stupid. as you probably know, specific research missions made specific ones show up. i had to spin literally almost 150 stops to get the one last critter that I needed.
yep, no biggie, did tons of quests, still no luck. Also still no shiny, well, not those i wanted, got lots of others though

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 19, 2021, 01:23 AM   #124
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

bob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationbob saget has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Any shinys from raid day Silent? I did so many raids (since you get a lot of passes with the ticket) but only 2 shinys: kyogre (which i had already) and the weird giratina (which I didn't have).

EDIT: also lost 3 passes because of people leaving in the last second, but that happens one guy invites me, his group of approx level 25-30 leave last second, and then he invites me to another one some time later. i dont unfriend people often but that called for it.
Old Jul 19, 2021, 01:33 AM   #125
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob saget View Post
Any shinys from raid day Silent? I did so many raids (since you get a lot of passes with the ticket) but only 2 shinys: kyogre (which i had already) and the weird giratina (which I didn't have).

EDIT: also lost 3 passes because of people leaving in the last second, but that happens one guy invites me, his group of approx level 25-30 leave last second, and then he invites me to another one some time later. i dont unfriend people often but that called for it.
yeah, got tons of shiny critters, some legendarys too, not much, but a few. Sadly missed a few legs i still don't have, but that was due to some known (and still not fixed) bugs. All in all not bad. Also got a sh*tload of "icognitos (dunno how they're called in ameriland).

Wife ran outta tickets and was mad. Biggest raid we were in was 16 players , the poor legendary didn't know what hit him.

Old Jul 19, 2021, 12:36 PM   #126
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

It still hurts me every time I see this thread with pokemon spelled incorrectly

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2021, 12:54 PM   #127
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
It still hurts me every time I see this thread with pokemon spelled incorrectly
well, to be fair, it originates from Pocket Monster

Old Jul 23, 2021, 02:07 AM   #128
bob saget
Stage 5 ultra-athiest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
yeah, got tons of shiny critters, some legendarys too, not much, but a few. Sadly missed a few legs i still don't have, but that was due to some known (and still not fixed) bugs. All in all not bad. Also got a sh*tload of "icognitos (dunno how they're called in ameriland).

Wife ran outta tickets and was mad. Biggest raid we were in was 16 players , the poor legendary didn't know what hit him.
Nice. I didn’t get a single shiny unown (incognito)
Old Jul 23, 2021, 04:01 PM   #129
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

well, you get a chance to get your hands on a shiny unown with the current event amongst others