Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Nov 9, 2021, 07:15 PM   #361
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Your application to the r3d game nitpicking society has been accepted. welcome aboard!
LOL, WUT?

yoz
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2021, 07:49 AM   #362
Canesfan2020
Radeon Sea Islands

Canesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCanesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazindu View Post
I enjoyed this game overall, but it had three big problems.
1. Mandatory hunting\fishing
B. Ever present background blurring.
III. The big one, When Danny Trejo is cooking meat on the grill, the top of the meat is fully cooked, but when Mr Trejo flips it, the side that had been down is still raw.
I agree. DLC accidentally released a month early having a cutscene issue really ruined the immersion
Canesfan2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 10, 2021, 11:08 AM   #363
hazindu
I put the zin in Hadu!!!

hazindu can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyhazindu can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
, you can't be serious?
I'm as serious as a joke on a message board. I'm now questioning a whole lifetime of food prep. Maybe we're supposed to raw the meat on the grill. How have you been doing it your whole life?
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Nov 10, 2021, 11:12 AM   #364
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazindu View Post
I'm as serious as a joke on a message board. I'm now questioning a whole lifetime of food prep. Maybe we're supposed to raw the meat on the grill. How have you been doing it your whole life?
, ok.

yoz
Old Nov 14, 2021, 11:05 AM   #365
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

A few posters on the Ubisoft discussion forums said since Ubisoft couldn't fix the 4K HD textures bug they simply changed the system requirements in an attempt to make it look like it's not a bug. Trying to find out if that's true but not much luck.

If anyone can find out. Just curious. It sounds like a sneaky thing to do if true. And I realize finding documentation like posts, memos, emails and screens from past system requirements releases could be a hassle. And there are more important things in the thread. And if it's from your memory of reading past Ubi release info then that's good enough for me.

A quick recap about the accusation: The original system requirements for HD textures pack in 4K made it seem like a 3080 or 3080ti would work fine. I could be wrong but I don't have any screens from that time a few months ago. Then as the bug appeared they changed or clarified the requirements by saying a 16gb vram video card is needed which makes only a couple cards or so that work, the 3090 and Titan Rtx. Not including the server type variants that are like $10k usd.
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2021, 11:12 AM   #366
acroig
Troll SMod

I don't get it, I have the 4K textures without any issue.

yoz
Old Nov 14, 2021, 12:36 PM   #367
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:

The game goes down to like 1 fps after awhile. I had the bug too and just turned them off and the game ran perfect. TBH I dont think I could tell a difference while playing with them on and off.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 14, 2021, 12:41 PM   #368
acroig
Troll SMod

yoz
Old Nov 14, 2021, 02:41 PM   #369
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

^ But in the images on the right are those 4k people too? Anyway I probably misstated the nature of the HD textures bug. I think it's not just 4k HD but also in 2k and maybe even in 1080 res. Edit: and possibly in non HD textures too. This is according to users in the Ubisoft forums and possibly some posts in this thread. So this bug is a monumental issue not limited to high end 4k. It involves users of different systems all over the world and so affects the masses in ways that impacts the lives of billions of people. If Ubisoft can rectify this catastrophic calamity and save the world. I'm on a roll I'm going to post these in the jokes subreddit.

Last edited by Spencer : Nov 14, 2021 at 03:00 PM.
Old Nov 14, 2021, 09:39 PM   #370
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Yes because UBI pays you to market their games.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15, 2021, 09:03 AM   #371
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Yes because UBI pays you to market their games.
Riiight! I forgot I get the "special" code.

yoz
Old Nov 17, 2021, 08:53 AM   #372
acroig
Troll SMod

Anyone tried the DLC yet?

yoz
Old Nov 17, 2021, 10:06 AM   #373
Spencer
CA Driftwood

^ Is there a HD textures download just for it? You know like when a game update comes out they'll have a note saying how big the HD update part of it is. Ok I'll let it go, enough.
Old Nov 17, 2021, 10:08 AM   #374
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
Ok I'll let it go, enough.
You promise?

yoz
Old Nov 17, 2021, 10:53 AM   #375
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Anyone tried the DLC yet?
No, you wanna gift me a season pass?

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 17, 2021, 10:57 AM   #376
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
No, you wanna gift me a season pass?
Eat me.

yoz