Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 28, 2021, 08:49 PM   #751
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
where ?

but i can't think of a busier guy than the one reading those

by the time he reads one he has 5k more bug reports

Old Apr 28, 2021, 08:59 PM   #752
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Just played for a little bit. Got a 10 - 15% FPS increase.
Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28, 2021, 09:21 PM   #753
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
where ?
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc

Search the categories and find the one closest to the issue you want to report, then click on the "Contact Us" button on the bottom. For the bug I reported I did Gameplay->Interface and visual->I want to report a visual issue...
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 28, 2021, 11:08 PM   #754
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
https://support.cdprojektred.com/en/cyberpunk/pc

Search the categories and find the one closest to the issue you want to report, then click on the "Contact Us" button on the bottom. For the bug I reported I did Gameplay->Interface and visual->I want to report a visual issue...
thanks
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2021, 03:48 AM   #755
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

48Gb patch, wtf ?!?!
Old Apr 29, 2021, 08:23 AM   #756
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Crawdaddy79 once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thr0tt View Post
48Gb patch, wtf ?!?!
Wow... was 578 MB on GOG.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 09:57 AM   #757
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawdaddy79 View Post
Wow... was 578 MB on GOG.
Unless I missed a patch or something as mines GoG too... weird.
Old Apr 29, 2021, 10:04 AM   #758
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
It's all about bug priority and development resource availability. Someone at CDPR has to prioritize the bug list and assign the bugs to the available dev resources. I suspect that, in the grand scheme of things, V's facial animations in the mirror are probably a low priority vs quest-breaking bugs and crashes (or V's p3n0r poking through his jeans )

I've been in software project management my entire career, and I've seen some pretty egregious bugs go unfixed because someone at the top either didn't think they were a priority, or decided that the ROI on the bug fix was simply not there.
Oh I don't doubt that, but there are times where some glaring bugs remain unfixed for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time (looking at you flight sim 2020!).

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2021, 11:34 AM   #759
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Haha, game is super fixed. I've never had performance issues, but I have a lot of laugh-out-loud moments from this thing. Yesterday I started a quest where I was supposed to watch a news broadcast, but the broadcast had no audio, so I didn't know what was happening! Later on the same quest, I had to do an action that failed to work and my character froze in that position requiring a load from save.

I'm amazed at the number of hours I've put into this game I think I'm enjoying it? I don't even know.
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29, 2021, 04:38 PM   #760
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
Haha, game is super fixed. I've never had performance issues, but I have a lot of laugh-out-loud moments from this thing. Yesterday I started a quest where I was supposed to watch a news broadcast, but the broadcast had no audio, so I didn't know what was happening! Later on the same quest, I had to do an action that failed to work and my character froze in that position requiring a load from save.

I'm amazed at the number of hours I've put into this game I think I'm enjoying it? I don't even know.

they never advertised it as a comedy
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 08:44 PM   #761
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 09:17 PM   #762
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

If they think this is good, then wait until their next game when nobody will be pre-ordering or buying at launch after the stinkfest of this release. You don't destroy gamer's faith in you and expect to be forgiven for it next time around.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 11:44 PM   #763
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

The whole Cyberpunk thing is indicative of the entire industry . I've been around it for a long time now, and trust me when I say it didn't start out this way. Not sure what the answer is either? We may be too far down the rabbit hole to climb back out of?
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 01:25 AM   #764
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Well they made a profit so all the gays who bought the game are to blame. I did too and I think I paid less than 30 for it since I swapped a free code from one of my 30 series omgrafix. I was quite satisfied with the game to be honest but then again I never intended to 100% the game. There were tons of issues and anyone calling it better than any Alpha games I have played must be smoking dope but even with all that, it did deliver in bucketloads.

I still recommend peeps on here to give it a whirl and do the main story and some sides for key characters and get their 40 hours of enjoyment.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 08:48 AM   #765
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Bonuses are part of retention, especially the people who would move elsewhere and make more money (these are the people who you want to keep).

The money is there, so yeah, they get bonuses. There's nothing to be outraged about. If the CDPR lost money (with everything else being equal) and they still got bonuses, then I'd say different.
Old May 1, 2021, 05:51 PM   #766
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:

they never advertised it as a comedy
I think that's why I am still drawn to it. The game is like some manifestation of '80's sci-fi in such that it's hilarious because it takes itself too seriously.
Old May 2, 2021, 09:52 AM   #767
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Some of the side missions are very fun to play.
Old May 2, 2021, 09:44 PM   #768
theduce
Il Duce

theduce is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dungeoncrawler View Post
Some of the side missions are very fun to play.
Agreed.
Old May 3, 2021, 04:29 AM   #769
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

3rded. Many side quests were great. Many others seemed unfinished. A handful seemed like they were placeholders for more, better content.

Really it's the open world that's abysmal. The design of Night City is impressive. The things they did to make it "feel alive" are not impressive.
Old May 4, 2021, 11:27 AM   #770
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

I may have turned a corner and started to enjoy this a bit more than before and in a less ironic way. Finished River's storyline and that one was pretty good. I also turned off Film Grain, which I didn't know I had on, and the game looks 1000x better! Man did it look like garbage before!

Biggest problem I still see which will last a while is how non-dynamic the quests are. I'm doing side-quests where V and Johnny seem to be getting along pretty well, and then go back to the main quest where they are fighting constantly. It's as if they wanted me to play the side-quests afterward because I haven't seen their relationship grow yet. But if that's what they wanted, they should have increased the difficulty level of the side-quests or gate-keeped them or something.

But I actually have a draw to keep playing, so that's something.
Old May 4, 2021, 12:49 PM   #771
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

xCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete strangerxCLAVEx once held a door open for a complete stranger

I always turn off film grain, depth of blur (field), and motion blur.

Never saw the appeal in deliberately limiting your vision in a game.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin
Old May 8, 2021, 07:26 AM   #772
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

I did not realize the special clothing slot is a workaround for the lack of a transmog feature. Although limited, the item you equip in that slot does not nullify your other clothing item stats. Hopefully a transmog feature will eventually be added?
Old May 8, 2021, 08:33 AM   #773
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
I did not realize the special clothing slot is a workaround for the lack of a transmog feature. Although limited, the item you equip in that slot does not nullify your other clothing item stats. Hopefully a transmog feature will eventually be added?
I figured that's what it was for, but have yet to find anything that goes into it.
Old May 8, 2021, 01:53 PM   #774
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
I figured that's what it was for, but have yet to find anything that goes into it.
I'm level 27 and have only found a couple and they look really meh.

Last edited by Dungeoncrawler : May 8, 2021 at 02:19 PM.
Old May 8, 2021, 03:26 PM   #775
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Haha... that's terrible.
Old May 8, 2021, 08:25 PM   #776
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I just keep my woma nude. All these clothing stats don’t make much sense to me.
Better to be running around nude and killing shite. Also with clothing my big jugs seem small.

Last edited by SirBaron : May 10, 2021 at 03:51 PM.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2021, 04:11 AM   #777
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Seems there are only 5 special outfits in the entire game as of v1.22. The only one i do not have is the virtual jumpsuit. Apparently it has a chance of dropping off of voodoo boys.
Old May 9, 2021, 03:36 PM   #778
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I just keep my woman nude. All these clothing stats don’t make much sense to me.
Better to be running around nude and killing shite. Also with clothing my big jugs seem small.

Last edited by SirBaron : May 10, 2021 at 03:51 PM.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2021, 12:24 PM   #779
xCLAVEx
Will not conform

Quote:
Seems there are only 5 special outfits in the entire game as of v1.22. The only one i do not have is the virtual jumpsuit. Apparently it has a chance of dropping off of voodoo boys.
Really? I had like...10 virtual jumpsuits by end game. I kept getting them so often that I was having to dump them.

~George Carlin
Old May 12, 2021, 11:14 AM   #780
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCLAVEx View Post
Really? I had like...10 virtual jumpsuits by end game. I kept getting them so often that I was having to dump them.
I was quoting from another source. Sounds like there are definitely more