Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Console Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Console Gaming A place to discuss our favourite past and present gaming consoles. Talk about your favorite games, get nostalgic and share tips and strategies.

Old Jan 12, 2022, 08:39 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Default PS5 - Couch Co-Op Games

switch again -- buddy and I are spending Saturday on the couch with PS5.

Ones I am thinking:

- It takes two
- Borderlands 3
- Dirt 5
- WRC 10

Anything else I am missing?

Diablo 3 worth it? or look like crap?
Old Jan 12, 2022, 09:14 AM   #2
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Mortal Kombat is always great couch co-op fun.

MK 11 is on the PS5 I believe.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 12, 2022, 09:36 AM   #3
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Mortal Kombat is always great couch co-op fun.

MK 11 is on the PS5 I believe.
Ooh good one
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 12, 2022, 09:43 AM   #4
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

MK, SF, FIFA, NHL or other sport game that you are into.

Double check but maybe Back for blood also has local co op.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2022, 10:03 AM   #5
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Old Jan 13, 2022, 02:39 PM   #6
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird singsSD-[Inc] knows why the caged bird sings

We had a lot of fun playing this with buds on the couch:

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/...LLDIVERSSCEA00

We played PS4 but I am sure it works PS5. It has friendly fire on always so a lot of hilarious mayhem is inevitable ...
SD-[Inc] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2022, 01:10 PM   #7
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
switch again -- buddy and I are spending Saturday on the couch with PS5.

Ones I am thinking:

- It takes two
- Borderlands 3
- Dirt 5
- WRC 10

Anything else I am missing?

Diablo 3 worth it? or look like crap?
Another vote for It Takes Two and Borderlands 3 for couch co-op. Diablo 3 is fun but I actually didn't know it did couch co-op on the PS5 so I have no experience with that.

You might also add Madden 22 to the list if you want to end the afternoon throwing punches.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2022, 07:23 PM   #8
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Another vote for It Takes Two and Borderlands 3 for couch co-op. Diablo 3 is fun but I actually didn't know it did couch co-op on the PS5 so I have no experience with that.

You might also add Madden 22 to the list if you want to end the afternoon throwing punches.

Ok lineup -- Borderlands 3, Dirt 5, Madden 22, Mortal Kombat.

Thanks gents.
Old Jan 14, 2022, 09:45 PM   #9
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I have been beating the shite out of my co workers playing MK at the office on the PS5.
Old Jan 15, 2022, 07:51 AM   #10
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I have been beating the shite out of my co workers playing MK at the office on the PS5.
Is 11 way better than X?
Old Jan 15, 2022, 08:32 AM   #11
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
Is 11 way better than X?
We were installing 11. Right now I was owning nubs in XL.
But yes, 11 is better (not way better) than XL.
Old Jan 16, 2022, 07:04 PM   #12
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

Great day of nerding at my buddies house.

- spent hours on borderlands 3 -- what a fantastic looter/shooter. Story is stupid but who cares?
- played a few games of madden 22. Need to spend some more time here.
- mortal combat x - we played this for an hour or so -- actually really fun.
- played a couple races of dirt5, it's really good

Borderlands 3 kind of stole the day, we started around 11am, looked up and it was 5pm.

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk