Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 22, 2021, 06:16 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

i dont understand why this game is popular, the gameplay feels very generic, the boss levels are typical console type annoying and frustrating. i rage quit and gave up now have just bought far cry 6, a lot better

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2021, 06:45 AM   #92
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2021, 06:52 AM   #93
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
so true
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 22, 2021, 02:35 PM   #94
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI FURY-OUS View Post
i dont understand why this game is popular, the gameplay feels very generic, the boss levels are typical console type annoying and frustrating. i rage quit and gave up now have just bought far cry 6, a lot better
I've played the campaign a little while and it's making me want to go back and finish Titanfall 2.
Old Dec 22, 2021, 02:39 PM   #95
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
I've played the campaign a little while and it's making me want to go back and finish Titanfall 2.
I know right? Movement is why I love playing Apex so much. Really wish we would get another SP game out of Respawn.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2021, 03:12 PM   #96
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
That was a fun game.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2021, 03:16 PM   #97
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwards

Quote:
It is absolutely criminal that you haven't, yet.
Old Dec 22, 2021, 03:21 PM   #98
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI FURY-OUS View Post
Ah yes, another game you can hate on. Nice. Do let us know how much you hate FC6 after 15 mins of play time but in its own thread.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 22, 2021, 06:16 PM   #99
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by twonha View Post
It is absolutely criminal that you haven't, yet.
I lost my progress when a HDD failed, then made a lot of the way back, then got sidetracked.
Old Dec 22, 2021, 10:43 PM   #100
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
The combat loop is beautiful. The open world is a powerful way to reboot the franchise. But Halo Infinite's development was a troubled one, and many of the flaws in the game can be directly linked to some kind of development hell. As it stands, it's a good game. And were it not a Halo title, I might not have been so critical. But this is Microsoft's flagship title from its flagship studio, and as such this game really needed another six month delay to be *really* great. Microsoft chickened out on that, settling on 'good enough' instead.

As 343i takes a Christmas break, I'm sure they'll be all hands on deck again in January, to piece back together this overwhelming title. For whatever comes after that, I honestly hope 343i continues to strengthen its vision as a developer and caretaker of the Halo universe. So far, 343i has been swinging at Halo like a kid at a pinata: sometimes they knock it out of the park, other times it's a swing and a miss.
This. Last year when their lead designers left and they brought back Joseph Staten, it was clear that the project lacked proper vision. Halo really needs a visionary to lead it... it's not really something that works well in a 343-style enterprise environment. Halo really needs a Kevin Feige.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23, 2021, 10:17 PM   #101
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Great game! Just finished it, and I have not finished many games this year.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 24, 2021, 02:43 AM   #102
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Yes game is dope af. I plan to play it on a harder difficulty setting and at least try to get all the collectibles. Wish there was an NG+ mode so I didn’t have to hunt all logs etc again.
Old Dec 24, 2021, 02:46 AM   #103
twonha
Yods be silent!

twonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwardstwonha can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
This. Last year when their lead designers left and they brought back Joseph Staten, it was clear that the project lacked proper vision. Halo really needs a visionary to lead it... it's not really something that works well in a 343-style enterprise environment. Halo really needs a Kevin Feige.
Something else that's puzzling me:

Halo Infinite was largely produced in work-from-home covid conditions. Its conceptual work has been years in the making, but at least production will have been something of the past two years. And in the game's credits, I noticed that an enormous amount of people appear to have been outsourced workers (Randstad, Neal Analytics, YCH, whole studios brought in to work on the game). I wonder if a lot of its eventual outcomes in terms of creativity and design can be partially traced back to those conditions: lots of distance between people, lots of figurative walls between different (sub-)studios.

The game's open world has basically just the one look. Had there been people sitting side by side in a game development office, would they really not have come up with "let's add snow to all the higher peaks"? There are gigantic space ships floating around in the distance at every point in the game. Did they really not come up with a Halo Reach-like aerial assault, boarding and assassination level? ("Tell 'em to make it count", still hurts.) Could they really not have made at least some form of trench run work, for instance around one of the giant spires? (It's not like 343 isn't riffing off classic Halo elements everywhere else.) How did some of the bosses and their combat encounters even make it into the game? Was the central story line developed on MS Teams with a sticky notes app, instead of in a room with a bunch of visionary writers riffing off each other's work?

Infinite could've been so much more than it is. It's a decent Halo title, it really is, but I also think it's high time for MS to go look at some "making of" videos for Sony's biggest hits. When it comes to killer apps, that's the bar I think Microsoft should hold themselves, their studios and their franchises to.
Old Dec 24, 2021, 03:03 AM   #104
KAC

I don’t expect much story from 343. Tbh Halo 4 and 5 were massive disappointments. My biggest gripe is that the gameplay in MP hasn’t evolved over the years. To me it has regressed a bit instead.

Main game was amazing to play at and the grapple really steals the show. I have never had this much fun with a grappling mechanic like I had in Halo Infinite.
Old Dec 24, 2021, 07:05 AM   #105
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Main game was amazing to play at and the grapple really steals the show. I have never had this much fun with a grappling mechanic like I had in Halo Infinite.
What the man said.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2021, 10:18 AM   #106
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Played through the first several missions of the game. So far enjoying it very much. Definitely feels like they learned some lessons from BotW about mission structure, making sure there's always a few choices without overwhelming the player.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 25, 2021, 04:44 PM   #107
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Ah yes, another game you can hate on. Nice. Do let us know how much you hate FC6 after 15 mins of play time but in its own thread.

acroig edit: surely you can respond with more eloquence?

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo

Last edited by acroig : Dec 25, 2021 at 04:58 PM.
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2021, 04:57 PM   #108
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

why do you have to join a lobby to play the campaign? :/
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2021, 08:18 PM   #109
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion once held a door open for a complete strangerDrexion once held a door open for a complete strangerDrexion once held a door open for a complete stranger

Only on the second level of single player and the two-weapon limit is really really annoying. Making me wanna uninstall and play something else. I don't remember being annoyed at a weapon limit in previous Halo titles, I think they must have thrown way more ammo at you so you didn't have to swap weapons so often.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI RTX3060Ti 8GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 1TB SSD 870 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2021, 08:49 PM   #110
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Guns are everywhere!
Old Dec 26, 2021, 09:22 PM   #111
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

I want to play more of Infinite but there just isn't much left to do, not a big go looking for collectable stuff. Finished any missions that were not done and found a few more units to save but that's just about it.
Old Dec 26, 2021, 09:27 PM   #112
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion once held a door open for a complete strangerDrexion once held a door open for a complete strangerDrexion once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Guns are everywhere!
Yes they are, but not all archetypes (at least in the beginning levels). For eg. only found one shotgun so far, and disliked having to drop it as it was quite fun to use. You can play entire sections where only 'pistols' archetypes spawn, and its annoying as hell as I find myself wanting to swap to the archetype which best suits the situation.

The devs should have said "hrm now that the player can almost instantly change his distance to the enemy with the grapple, maybe we should raise the limit to 3-4 weapons so he can switch as the situation calls for."

AR a bit from distance, grapple close for some shotgun fun, grapple to a high ledge for a bit of sniping, flank nearby for some smg action - all without the annoyance of having to drop/swap weapons from the ground or 'chests'.

Lastly in every other shooter game when you pick up a dead minibosses 'big bad heavy weapon' to use for a bit, you keep all your other weapons. Run out or ammo with it you just drop it and back to your loadout. In this game you drop your weapon when picking up a miniboss gun. So annoying. Reminds me of eurojank devs who refuse to learn from what other devs are doing and keep making games like its 2005.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI RTX3060Ti 8GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 1TB SSD 870 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2021, 09:42 PM   #113
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

You can pick up mounted turrets and you keep your other two weapons. Hell I spend half the time with a turret when attacking a base because it kills things pretty quick.

I'm not having too much of an issue with the ammo because the scan shows you exactly where to get more, and the plasma/kinetic recharge nodes are pretty plentiful.

So far this game is like Halo Cry: Destiny Edition. Combat is fine but I don't really get the huge excitement over the grapple. All it means is that the world has 50 billion explosive canisters and I've died from them enough times for that to be annoying. I guess the grapple helps to navigate the rather rocky terrain and stun the shield dudes.
Old Dec 26, 2021, 11:11 PM   #114
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexion View Post
Yes they are, but not all archetypes (at least in the beginning levels). For eg. only found one shotgun so far, and disliked having to drop it as it was quite fun to use. You can play entire sections where only 'pistols' archetypes spawn, and its annoying as hell as I find myself wanting to swap to the archetype which best suits the situation.

The devs should have said "hrm now that the player can almost instantly change his distance to the enemy with the grapple, maybe we should raise the limit to 3-4 weapons so he can switch as the situation calls for."

AR a bit from distance, grapple close for some shotgun fun, grapple to a high ledge for a bit of sniping, flank nearby for some smg action - all without the annoyance of having to drop/swap weapons from the ground or 'chests'.

Lastly in every other shooter game when you pick up a dead minibosses 'big bad heavy weapon' to use for a bit, you keep all your other weapons. Run out or ammo with it you just drop it and back to your loadout. In this game you drop your weapon when picking up a miniboss gun. So annoying. Reminds me of eurojank devs who refuse to learn from what other devs are doing and keep making games like its 2005.
Halo has always been about making the most use of guns around you. With the grappling mechanic I can't believe that this is even a complaint anymore. Play some more and you will get used to it. Btw all the mini boss weapons get stored in FOBs where you can get them again from.
Old Dec 26, 2021, 11:13 PM   #115
Progression
Radeon Arctic Islands

Progression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badgesProgression doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Thank God for the multiplayer, it game me something to play after quitting Overwatch. Overwatch is such a garbage game, it makes you feel awful and there's no way to quantify your progress, there's no clear metrics and you depend on other 5 guys so whatever you do right or wrong is super hard to tell.

Wish they would make another game like Starcraft 2 where you could measure your own progress. I got to #1 master playing Zerg and it was so satisfying after playing for so long. "Single player" or compact team competitive multiplayer games are my favorite, games like Halo, Starcraft 2, WoW, etc.

The aiming on Halo MP feels PERFECT as well, almost as good as counter strike's mouse feel. At the moment I just wish there were more maps available.
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Lee View Post
If you must listen to country [music], play it backwards. You get your woman back, the dog comes back to life, Momma pops out from under the train, and it stops raining. :)
Progression is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 28, 2021, 02:31 PM   #116
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Single player was pretty meh overall. The story is flat and the cortana angle felt undercooked. I didn't enjoy the boss battle focus. Boss battle, repeating room, boss battle, copied room, boss battle, duplicate room, two bosses, then 4 rooms the same in a row. Felt like I was playing destiny in a claustrophobic version of the Library from halo 1. Echo 216 is not that likable. Master chef can barely say more than one word. The open world is pretty meh too; FOBs are literally just a single platform with enemies around it.

The combat obviously carries it. I used the threat sensor a lot indoors. The grapple is quite useful to get to ledges or steal vehicles or grab weapons. I wish it had more range though. The sentinel beam is very good and in the second half I felt like the devs knew this and just kept giving me ammo for it. Did Halo 5 give you ammo for weapons if you walked over them? That's a nice change from the old games where you'd have to pick up the weapon of the same type just to get full ammo.

Outside you're so much more effective in a vehicle when coming across any group in the open world. So I'd just stay in a ghost and just run people over, since it's generally far more deadly than any weapon and has unlimited ammo + speed. Sometimes enemies throw you off it, but often they don't bother to get on so you can just hop back on without any loss of health. I'd even go so far as try to skate up inclines with it just to keep using it.

People waiting for coop probably have the right idea, seems like the outside bits would play better with a buddy riding shotgun or using another vehicle. As a solo experience I give it about 7/10

Last edited by nutcrackr : Dec 28, 2021 at 02:47 PM.
Old Dec 28, 2021, 10:05 PM   #117
KAC

Most marine weapons give you ammo when you walk over them in all Halo games. Same with needler. Energy weapons are a first that usually required a weapon swap.
Old Jan 9, 2022, 11:27 AM   #118
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
That was a fun game.
Finished the main story, best Halo ever?

yoz
Old Jan 9, 2022, 05:24 PM   #119
twonha
Yods be silent!

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Finished the main story, best Halo ever?
No.
Old Jan 9, 2022, 05:53 PM   #120
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
No.
I did not play 5 so which would you say is better?

yoz