Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 31, 2021, 12:39 PM   #331
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I have been trying to get into this and I just can’t which is a pity as I loved the second one. Think I will just give up on it
Old Jan 3, 2022, 07:25 AM   #332
Zimmy
Radeon R520

Zimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jankan View Post
I have been trying to get into this and I just can’t which is a pity as I loved the second one. Think I will just give up on it
I was able to get back into this and finish. I liked it but it is ultimately forgettable without a real main character.

But the tech and upgrades are cool.

The best advice I would give to get back into it, is mix up the gameplay with different characters and try to stealth everything.

The downside is the best characters are DLC based (Wrench and the Scarlet Witch lady).

But I had a great time using the Magician, walking near the entrance and forcing them to fight their own guys.
Zimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2022, 10:20 PM   #333
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Do safes and other hackable items which give you ETO respawn? Need to know if I'm wasting my time.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 3, 2022, 11:43 PM   #334
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Is that English? I don’t get it.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2022, 11:48 PM   #335
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

There are Safes in pubs and warehouses that you can crack to get ETO. There are also ETO skimmers??? Or some such which appear on your mini map. You simply either press E to c rack a Safe or Q to hack these items and you receive ETO.

Do these items respawn?
Old Jan 4, 2022, 12:18 AM   #336
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I don’t think they respawn. I remember going around town for ETO until I realized I don’t care enough to do this activity.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 07:23 PM   #337
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

If you're playing the main campaign, keep in mind the DLC with Aiden/Wrench is miles better. In fact if you already have it I would suggest playing through the main campaign with one of these characters instead of the shitty "choose your own person" mechanic from the base game.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2022, 07:40 PM   #338
Megaman
Packing heat!

I just picked up the season pass. $24, currently 50% off plus 100 credit.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 07:46 PM   #339
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
If you're playing the main campaign, keep in mind the DLC with Aiden/Wrench is miles better. In fact if you already have it I would suggest playing through the main campaign with one of these characters instead of the shitty "choose your own person" mechanic from the base game.
Also, how does that work as Bloodline requires you to run the DLC separately. Does the main game pick up Aiden if you're mid way through?
Old Jan 4, 2022, 09:24 PM   #340
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Wait? you can play legion all the way through as aiden from the first game? What changes?
Old Jan 4, 2022, 10:11 PM   #341
KAC

Dafuq. I didn’t know that.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 10:14 PM   #342
Megaman
Packing heat!

I recruited Aiden and the others. Can now play with them instead of the randoms.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 10:18 PM   #343
KAC

Makes me hate this game even more now.
Old Jan 4, 2022, 11:18 PM   #344
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
I recruited Aiden and the others. Can now play with them instead of the randoms.
Oh, so its exactly the same, just one of the randoms looks and sounds like aiden now?
Old Jan 4, 2022, 11:24 PM   #345
Megaman
Packing heat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Oh, so its exactly the same, just one of the randoms looks and sounds like aiden now?
Yes.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 12:32 AM   #346
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Yes.
More reason not to play the game, what a wasted opportunity.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 12:34 AM   #347
Megaman
Packing heat!

I don’t know if there is more to it than that, just installed the DLC and recruited them. Haven’t spent anymore time on it.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 09:11 AM   #348
Zimmy
Radeon R520

Zimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyZimmy can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Well, Aiden, Wrench and the Witch Lady are only hanging out a bar near the safehouse.

They will be instantly recruitable.
All are premium recruits with abilities unique to their character.
And yes, you can play the game with them as soon as you start your first character.

They also have lots of unique dialogue.
Old Jan 5, 2022, 09:13 AM   #349
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Are they free or do you have to spend money in order to have playable characters that doesn't ****ing suck?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2022, 12:05 AM   #350
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Still waiting for this game to be $10 or less..
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 6, 2022, 06:37 AM   #351
Zimmy
Radeon R520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Are they free or do you have to spend money in order to have playable characters that doesn't ****ing suck?
Nope. Not only are they not free, the only way to get them is to buy the Season Pass.
Even if you buy Bloodlines, you can't use them in the regular game.

But you could make do with what the game gives you, there is just no soul to it.

I mentioned the magician, the drone expert is another one that is almost OP with leveled up tech points.
Old Jan 6, 2022, 10:57 PM   #352
Megaman
Packing heat!

So them drones you call to their landing pads, how is one to access them? Am I supposed to shut them down before they land then hop on? If so, that's ****ing stupid.
Old Jan 6, 2022, 11:21 PM   #353
KAC

You call them and don’t need to get them to the pad. You can bring them down to wherever you are and then jump on them. I believe you need to click the middle mouse button to hack them and take control or something. It was quite stupid. I hate middle mouse button nonsense.
Old Jan 6, 2022, 11:22 PM   #354
Megaman
Packing heat!

Ok thanks.
Old Jan 6, 2022, 11:22 PM   #355
KAC

Yes you need to hack them.
Old Jan 7, 2022, 02:48 AM   #356
Megaman
Packing heat!

The random characters are scattered all over the city. Simply swapping to another character on the other side of the map spawns you in the exact same spot from where you initiated the swap. How retarded.
Old Jan 7, 2022, 10:57 PM   #357
Megaman
Packing heat!

After many more hours put into this I can confirm this game boring like the Pope.