Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 28, 2021, 01:56 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Seems this did not release in Feb.
Or May either.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 02:34 PM   #62
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Already have this free from AMD if I can remember how to get to that account.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 03:43 PM   #63
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Nice....

yoz
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 28, 2021, 04:23 PM   #64
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Yea I expected this one to be out by now based on AMD giving it away with their processors, what is that like 6 months ago already.
Old May 28, 2021, 05:08 PM   #65
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

POST THE TRAILER YOU TROGLODYTES

skip to 30:00
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 05:30 PM   #66
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks like an October release.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 05:40 PM   #67
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 06:14 PM   #68
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Looks like an October release.
Yes, 10/7

yoz
Old May 28, 2021, 11:21 PM   #69
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

looks amazing

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 11:48 PM   #70
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Already have this free from AMD if I can remember how to get to that account.
lol **** me too. I will have a hard time recovering it lol.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2021, 10:29 PM   #71
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Yes, 10/7
Well I wouldn't rate it that high, but yes it's a good trailer.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2021, 01:30 AM   #72
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundFuku2 can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Well I wouldn't rate it that high, but yes it's a good trailer.
Keep in mind he has a lowly 3080 and it's not a Ti or a 3090.

Old May 30, 2021, 03:30 AM   #73
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Guys, just another cookie-cutter farcry game . Which btw means I'll be buying day one
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2021, 04:31 AM   #74
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

The weapons seem great this time around and having a bitch as lead always gets me motivated to play a shitty game.
Old May 30, 2021, 07:35 AM   #75
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuku2 View Post
Keep in mind he has a lowly 3080 and it's not a Ti or a 3090.

I can feel the burn there......

yoz
Old May 30, 2021, 08:52 AM   #76
KAC

Yeah seems like poor guy never got the chance to buy a 3090.
Old May 31, 2021, 04:36 AM   #77
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

It does look nice!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2021, 12:49 PM   #78
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Returning to a tropical island setting like the original evokes such nostalgic feelings of those decades ago it makes my eyes well up a bit. I can talk about the story too so much so it almost made me Cry.
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2021, 01:55 PM   #79
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete stranger

The first island in Far Cry 3 was great! The second island...not so much.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 22, 2021, 02:01 PM   #80
KAC

Need this game. Got that AMD promo sitting idle.
Old Aug 28, 2021, 10:16 AM   #81
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Some gameplay is leaked on YouTube. I could post the YouTube link but it's at the top this Guru3D forum thread where I found it. The commentator speaks in Russian.

https://forums.guru3d.com/threads/fa...meplay.438122/
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2021, 11:45 AM   #82
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Thats got to be fake, or leaked beta footage, or probably mods for far cry 5. That looks awful, game play and visuals both. Is it running on the xbox 1?
Old Aug 28, 2021, 11:53 AM   #83
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

It might be real, FC6 looked a little bit downgraded in that recent gamescom video.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2021, 01:57 PM   #84
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
It might be real, FC6 looked a little bit downgraded in that recent gamescom video.
I went back and checked footage from far cry 3. It looks almost identical. Same textures, same quality of models and lighting/shadow. There is just a little more 3d objects in that footage above. That has to be a joke, there is no way they can release it like that can they?

Like, i mean LITERALLY the same textures. Rock textures and skin textures, the guns looked pretty similar. As well as some being from far cry 5. Far cry new dawn looks so goode compard to that far cry 6 footage.
Old Aug 28, 2021, 02:51 PM   #85
Drexion
Radeon Sea Islands

Drexion once held a door open for a complete strangerDrexion once held a door open for a complete strangerDrexion once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
That has to be a joke, there is no way they can release it like that can they?
From now till 2024 a lot of games are going to be downgraded for the simple reason that there are no consoles/gpu's available to buy. Even though the original render target may have been current gen, the semi-conductor shortage causing the vast majority of the userbase to be still stuck on old gen are causing publishers to ask their devs to rebalance their game assets to be able to run on PS4 equivalent hardware. (even if it's as simple as running a batch command through the texture folders so it runs on 4-6gb cards)

There's no conspiracy, any publisher looking at the steam survey data (or the consoles sold data) will realize their devs needs to tone down their games to support the majority of the market's hardware or prepare for a massive drop in sales.
[Proc: Intel Core i7 [email protected]][GPU: MSI RTX3060Ti 8GB][Mem: 64GB Crucial Ballistix Elite 2666-DDR4][Mobo: Asus X99-A][HD: Samsung 1TB SSD 870 EVO][PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850W G2][Audio: Yamaha RX-V673 7.2/JBL 7.2 Surround]
Drexion is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2021, 03:03 PM   #86
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

No chance

Even consoles are offering graphic settings to favor framerate or resolution. I don't believe we'll see downgrading occur.

It's some weirdo Russian with a leak anyway. I wouldn't trust it. Could be running lower graphics settings etc.

The official trailer that just came out looked much better imo. Nothing spectacular, but FC hasn't really looked great in a long time anyway. It's a far ... cry ... LOL ... from the graphical prowess of FC1 at the time of release.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2021, 04:09 PM   #87
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Looks tight like…….
Old Aug 28, 2021, 05:35 PM   #88
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I don't think I'm a graphics whore (much ) but the new video really looked mediocre when the characters were talking. Wooden lip syncing, bleh facial animations, and just very stiff. I wonder if they are hand crafted and not motion captured.

Rest of the game looks fine.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2021, 09:37 PM   #89
KAC

FC6 will be similar to New Dawn in the omgrafix department. However, that is still a downgrade compared to many modern games out today (e.g., Metro Exodus etc.).

Either way I got it for free so no complains from me yet.
Old Aug 29, 2021, 12:37 AM   #90
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

I dont expect it to look any better than new dawn. Im expecting fc6 to be what fc4 was to fc3. However, looking like new dawn, it would still look decent. That video above looks like fc3. Even onboard video cards these days can run fc4 at high settings. There is no way that footage is the real quality of the game.