Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 14, 2021, 08:52 AM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
is state of decay even anything like dying light? isnt it a survival game? Just cause they both have zombies?
State of Decay is definitely a survival game. You need to recruit, find supplies, etc. But they do have zombies in common
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 17, 2021, 03:54 PM   #92
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

They sound like they are trying to push out 💩
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18, 2021, 02:40 AM   #93
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

that's a non update but looks like they're still going for 2021
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Mar 19, 2021, 05:39 AM   #94
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Yup, looks like footage used from the presentation a year or 2 back. Glad they are still working on but why the suspense to show nothing.
Old May 25, 2021, 08:21 PM   #95
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

There us a teaser livestreaming this Thursday, May 27th, at 12pm PDT on Techland’s official Twitch channel.
Old May 27, 2021, 05:35 AM   #96
Megaman
Packing heat!

December 7th release date.
Old May 27, 2021, 06:36 PM   #97
Megaman
Packing heat!

Old May 27, 2021, 09:02 PM   #98
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Game now already looks 4 years old.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2021, 09:59 PM   #99
mizzer
Believing is Seeing

mizzer once held a door open for a complete strangermizzer once held a door open for a complete strangermizzer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Subscriber

Couldn’t play the first one due to camera bob. Made me sick.
mizzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2021, 10:17 PM   #100
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizzer View Post
Do you also have a vagina?
Old May 27, 2021, 10:53 PM   #101
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

I don't mind how the graphics are as long as the physics feel good and gameplay is how it's shown in the demo. Gonna enjoy the heck out of that, enjoyed the first one a lot too.
R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2021, 11:13 PM   #102
CyanBlues
Radeon Southern Islands

CyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete strangerCyanBlues once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
yeah first one gave me vertigo also
Old May 28, 2021, 12:11 AM   #103
John C Flett
Veteran of Psychic Wars

John C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird sings

I really enjoyed the first one though it suffered from a similar fault to the Far Cry games in that I had most fun exploring and doing side quests while the story missions could be the weakest points of the game. Still looking forward to the sequel though.

John C Flett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 12:17 AM   #104
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Looking good... but no pre-order. Will wait for reviews.
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 01:09 AM   #105
KAC

Yes screw pre orders.
Old May 28, 2021, 03:00 AM   #106
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks hot
Old May 28, 2021, 06:14 AM   #107
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C Flett View Post
I really enjoyed the first one though it suffered from a similar fault to the Far Cry games in that I had most fun exploring and doing side quests while the story missions could be the weakest points of the game. Still looking forward to the sequel though.
Thats on you, maybe you just enjoy that aspect of games more ( i love exploring, myself for example), but dying light 1 had a great story, and many awesome story missions.
Old May 28, 2021, 08:26 AM   #108
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
Looks hot
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 08:40 AM   #109
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Maybe just me but the graphics seem downgraded from the last demo showcase before the studio fell apart.

If December is the goal they might be cutting some corners. Just hope it isn't a Duke Nukem Forever like rush job to get something out, the original Dying Light and expansion were great games.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2021, 10:21 AM   #110
KAC

I hope this time weapons stay useful for longer periods of time.
Old May 28, 2021, 12:29 PM   #111
John C Flett
Veteran of Psychic Wars

John C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird singsJohn C Flett knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
Thats on you, maybe you just enjoy that aspect of games more ( i love exploring, myself for example), but dying light 1 had a great story, and many awesome story missions.

Perhaps a matter of taste but I'm still pretty sure that there were a few real clunkers in the game. Don't get me wrong, the story was good as were most of the missions but I seem to recall a few that were very clumsy. Its been a while but I seem to remember the game twice seeing me trapped, losing all my equipment and forced into big melee fights. Not as bad as Far Cry 5 which used the abduction routine about a half dozen times. I also remember the final mission in the main game ending in a QTE. After such a good run it was a real letdown. Not enough to spoil the game but it is frequently a problem in open world games when the designers decide to take all your choices from you.

Old May 28, 2021, 12:54 PM   #112
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Oh 100% the qte at the end was a wtf moment. I also agree the arena fight where you are stripped of everything and have to survive was jarring the first time through. It was great story wise though, some real nice moments in that mission.
Old May 28, 2021, 01:45 PM   #113
John C Flett
Veteran of Psychic Wars

The shame is that I probably remember the bad moments in Dying Light more because they were so much at odds with the overall quality of the game whereas a typical Ubisoft title might make more bad choices but I also rather expect them so I'm not as distracted by them.

Old May 28, 2021, 05:25 PM   #114
Megaman
Packing heat!

Looks like file size for this is 60GB.
Old May 28, 2021, 05:47 PM   #115
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I hope this time weapons stay useful for longer periods of time.
I might be misremembering, but couldn't you upgrade some weapons to keep them fairly useful for a while?
Old May 28, 2021, 08:15 PM   #116
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
I might be misremembering, but couldn't you upgrade some weapons to keep them fairly useful for a while?
Yeah, by the end you were also usually using kicks and jumps to kill "regular" zombies, so you didnt use your weapon much, plus higher tiers f weapon could be repaired more times, meaning you could go for a loong time with your weapons.
Old Jul 1, 2021, 07:41 PM   #117
Megaman
Packing heat!

Dopey dope dope!

Old Jul 2, 2021, 12:17 AM   #118
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Dopey dope dope!

indeed
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2021, 03:31 PM   #119
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Jesus way better than that damn rainbow 6 bs. I saw some raytracing in that too.

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 2, 2021, 04:01 PM   #120
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
It's also the paper tube small FOV. Game has like a 72 degree fov and watching the youtube videos it looks like this one will repeat that same crap :\. Should be modifiable PC side and it's a little less annoying if you have an Ultrawide.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote