Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Sep 17, 2021, 07:18 PM   #2161
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Default Tails of iron

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 13, 2021, 12:37 AM   #2162
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber
Default The Market of Light

Don't wanna share too much, as the twist is awesome to experience fresh . It's a short tech demo, free on steam, worth it for the visuals alone. Go play it to see more.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1...rket_of_Light/

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16, 2021, 06:08 PM   #2163
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber
Default AMID EVIL - Demo

Using FSR via Lossless Scaling app. 2956x832 up-scaled to 3840x1080.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 16, 2021, 09:45 PM   #2164
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I wanna try that with ray tracing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 11, 2021, 04:31 PM   #2165
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber
Default Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Modded with a pack called "Definitive Edition 2021"

System:
Old Nov 26, 2021, 10:00 PM   #2166
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Old Nov 26, 2021, 10:17 PM   #2167
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Is that Cyberjunk?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2021, 10:45 PM   #2168
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Cyberjizzing.. Keep in mind i have texture and raytracing mods on.

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 26, 2021, 11:11 PM   #2169
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Link to mods nub.
Old Nov 26, 2021, 11:20 PM   #2170
Evileh

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Link to mods nub.
Textures https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2...2723?tab=files

Raytracing https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/3296

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Old Nov 27, 2021, 03:17 PM   #2171
metroidfox
dAMD fanATical nVidiot

metroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultymetroidfox can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

That ray tracing actually looks amazing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr()ZaC
Spyre, I told you before! I won't let you have mensechs with metroidfox nor give you the secret address to the admins p0rn server! :drool:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Villainess
:lol: @ sig ............ now get me OUTTA THERE!! :mad:
metroidfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 28, 2021, 11:28 PM   #2172
KAC

Old Dec 17, 2021, 07:09 PM   #2173
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Destroy once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Default PF:C&C

Old Dec 20, 2021, 05:06 AM   #2174
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber
Default Kena: Bridge of Spirits

Waited for abit after release for some of the bugs to get ironed out and forgot about it. Man this game is so pretty to look at

System:
Old Dec 20, 2021, 09:12 PM   #2175
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Default Scrapland "Remastered"

Aesthetics of this game are amazing. Probably one of the most underrated titles ever.

Crawdaddy79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2021, 10:00 PM   #2176
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

That game was awesome and super pretty. Nice to see it get a little polish and re-release

System:
Old Dec 25, 2021, 12:09 PM   #2177
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Jan 8, 2022, 06:00 PM   #2178
Destroy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Jan 13, 2022, 09:57 PM   #2179
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Crawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwardsCrawdaddy79 can recite pi backwards

Default Shadowgrounds

Commander, what's going on?

We are under attack. Go defend the base!

Y halo thar I here to get a snak lol

Not on my watch. Welcome to the bloodbath.

They never learn their lesson. Stupid aliens.

Old Jan 20, 2022, 01:57 AM   #2180
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber
Default Serious Sam 4

System:
Old Feb 5, 2022, 01:50 AM   #2181
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber
Default Assassin's Creed Origins

System:
Old Mar 5, 2022, 11:28 PM   #2182
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber
Default Ion Fury

System:
Old Mar 22, 2022, 11:55 AM   #2183
Renocide
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Renocide is still being judged by the masses

After the upgrade I decided to give this game a go after initially trying it out and not liking how it ran...

Looks pretty good...

Couple of minutes in and Im already looking good...

This girl has nice boobs so I saved her...

Renocide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2022, 04:57 PM   #2184
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber
Default Ghostwire Tokyo

First game where I can really play with RT on thanks to the Temporal Super Resolution upscaling. This is with Everything maxed with the exception of RT Reflections which are set to medium. TSR is set to Quality and I get 40-70+ FPS.

System:
Old Mar 26, 2022, 05:05 PM   #2185
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

How good is the TSR?

It's kind of a preview of FSR 2.0 since they are apparently using the UE5 TSR even though the game is using UE4.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26, 2022, 05:16 PM   #2186
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Very good so far. Not perfect of course, but it works well in this game. Also apparently the next patch will bring both FSR 2.0 and XeSS.

System:
Old Apr 7, 2022, 09:49 PM   #2187
Crawdaddy79
Radeon 8500

Default Homefront.

My host is acting weird today. Hopefully these pics load for everyone else.

This is what freedom looks like.

This is what freedom feels like.

This is what freedom sounds like.

This is what freedom smells like. You know, when you have to bury yourself in a mass grave to escape the Chinese.

A beacon of hope remains.

Old Apr 17, 2022, 10:56 AM   #2188
KAC

Old pals.
Old Apr 17, 2022, 12:53 PM   #2189
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:

Old pals.

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2022, 09:53 PM   #2190
Evileh

Quote:

Old pals.
wait wtf?