Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Dec 29, 2021, 07:01 PM   #1231
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
I love the stores that have OPEN signs out front but the doors are locked or boarded up.
I see that in real life, doesnt seem all that out of place to me...
Old Dec 30, 2021, 11:18 AM   #1232
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by theshadowcult View Post
I see that in real life, doesnt seem all that out of place to me...
so it's in game Covid 2077
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 30, 2021, 11:19 PM   #1233
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
so it's in game Covid 2077
ive seen it many times over the years, nothing to do with covid.
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 3, 2022, 07:45 PM   #1234
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

Possible soft re-launch with new title incoming?

Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2022, 08:15 PM   #1235
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2022, 08:54 PM   #1236
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Soft relaunch usually means all owners of original game can haz for free?
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 3, 2022, 09:46 PM   #1237
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Soft relaunch usually means all owners of original game can haz for free?
cyberpunk 2077 MSRP 59.99

cyberpunk 2077 2.0 fix 99.99
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4, 2022, 12:15 AM   #1238
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

It better have a lot of content and improvements for me to bother again. I have still got this installed and I did attempt to finish off the sides but once main story was complete I haven’t been able to. I also have no motivation to do a male protagonist run.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2022, 01:36 PM   #1239
azalea
Radeon R520

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Even if they released a great new Enhanced Edition patch and great DLC for free I don't think I'd be that interested. The gameplay and world setting just did not live up to the hype for me.
Quote:
For me with Cyberpunk, in the end I just didn't like the gameplay or setting. So honestly even without bugs there's not much they could have done with it to make me feel differently.
Quote:
Beautiful graphics don't mean all that much to me when the gameplay is dull/uninteresting/outdated.
Yes but what did you think of the gameplay? Or setting?
Old Jan 7, 2022, 04:29 PM   #1240
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by azalea View Post
Yes but what did you think of the gameplay? Or setting?
I gave all my thoughts on the game ad nauseam in the original Cyberpunk thread that was closed:

https://www.rage3d.com/board/showthr...ight=cyberpunk

It was more fresh in my mind back then so my posts there will be more detailed.

[EDIT] I know that thread is huge, and my posts are scattered throughout. If I had to sum it up briefly, I'd say my biggest disappointment about the game was the enemy AI. It was just terrible and waaay worse that the game was billed as. Felt like I was playing something from late 90's/early 2000's and nearly every encountered devolved into a janky mess. As for the setting, I was expecting something a bit more serious and gritty in tone kind of like Blade Runner's world.

Last edited by Meteor_of_War : Jan 7, 2022 at 04:37 PM.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 7, 2022, 06:50 PM   #1241
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

The ai wasnt any worse than the ai in mankind divided... from 2016. In fact, in most cases, ai has not "improved" in ANY game since the 2000's, and in quire a few games has been devolved.

What exactly about the ai did you dislike?
Old Jan 8, 2022, 01:38 AM   #1242
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

AI was dumb as rocks in this game. Halo 1 has better AI than this crap.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 8, 2022, 11:27 AM   #1243
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
The ai wasnt any worse than the ai in mankind divided... from 2016. In fact, in most cases, ai has not "improved" in ANY game since the 2000's, and in quire a few games has been devolved.

Its been a while and I've kind put the game out of my mind. I just remember the AI being really unimpressive in every way. Just felt like playing a really dated game where the enemy are just dumb and really don't do much of anything interesting. Maybe I was just expecting way more from such a highly anticipated and hyped game.

Sorry for the cop out explanation but I honestly don't remember details all that well. If you are really interested just read my posts in the original Cyberpunk thread. Starting from the week of release I periodically posted my impressions as I progressed through the game.
Old Jan 8, 2022, 11:28 AM   #1244
Canesfan2020
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Canesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyCanesfan2020 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:

AI hasn't changed much by design. Look around and you'll see plenty of devs mention that AI generally is actually dumbed down.
Canesfan2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2022, 11:47 AM   #1245
azalea
Radeon R520

azalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete strangerazalea once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
I gave all my thoughts on the game ad nauseam in the original Cyberpunk thread that was closed:

https://www.rage3d.com/board/showthr...ight=cyberpunk

It was more fresh in my mind back then so my posts there will be more detailed.

[EDIT] I know that thread is huge, and my posts are scattered throughout. If I had to sum it up briefly, I'd say my biggest disappointment about the game was the enemy AI. It was just terrible and waaay worse that the game was billed as. Felt like I was playing something from late 90's/early 2000's and nearly every encountered devolved into a janky mess. As for the setting, I was expecting something a bit more serious and gritty in tone kind of like Blade Runner's world.
Yeah, I get it. I went in hating the idea of the setting, because I resented that it was some scifi thing and not The Witcher 4. However, the characters, lore (so many "shards" which are like diaries in other games you find laying around) and story got me in the feels. That said, I can see how the gameplay means less than it might, after all I don't think much of the combat in W3, despite that being one of my favorite games. The world has to mean so much more in such a situation, and if you're not feeling it, you're not feeling it.
Old Feb 14, 2022, 07:07 PM   #1246
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

There’s going to be a stream from the devs tomorrow. Probably to talk about fixes and DLCs and free shite.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2022, 07:47 PM   #1247
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

They should have news about the "next-gen" update too for Series X|S and PS5. People who own the game say it's already got the X|S badge on the thumbnail so it should be coming shortly.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 14, 2022, 10:57 PM   #1248
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

They've been so slow with DLC news and content. I'm starting to think that the talent isn't at CD Porkers anymore.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2022, 06:11 AM   #1249
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutcrackr View Post
They've been so slow with DLC news and content. I'm starting to think that the talent isn't at CD Porkers anymore.
Ditto.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2022, 07:08 AM   #1250
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Rumor has it they're dropping 1.5 and the Next Gen Update today.

Should know in aboot 3 hours give or take..

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2022, 08:23 AM   #1251
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

According to the time stamps, it starts in 40 minutes.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 08:45 AM   #1252
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

It starts at 10am est I should have clarified I estimated 3 hours because people have to get through the stream poop starting at 10 so any announcements if any come within or shortly after ^_^

-"---"-
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:03 AM   #1253
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

-"---"-
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:06 AM   #1254
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

Looks like it's finally time to give this game another try
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:10 AM   #1255
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Benchmark mode weew lets wag some dicks bois

-"---"-
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:24 AM   #1256
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Did they make things right for the people with lastgen consoles or are they doomed to playing 2077 at 20-something fps?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:27 AM   #1257
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

I watched some of the stream so far. I do like the little improvements they have made to the moment to moment gameplay, especially the NPC crowd reaction to hostile player behavior.

I will eventually replay this game. Its cool they are still working on improvements, even if slowly. I'm in no rush to replay it. Maybe in a year or two and by then it will feel fresh to me again.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 10:51 AM   #1258
Jankan
Banged

Jankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJankan exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Oh hell yeah. I parked this game after about 7 hours just when it came out waiting for the next gen update. Time to get back in to it
Old Feb 15, 2022, 11:01 AM   #1259
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
Benchmark mode weew lets wag some dicks bois

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2022, 11:02 AM   #1260
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

I finished watching the stream. Looks like a good amount of improvements, but sadly they did not mention anything specifically about enemy AI improvements that I noticed, unless its mixed in with "rebalance of gameplay" from the overview sheet.

That really was the top issue I had with the game and what I was hoping would eventually be tweaked/improved. Although maybe it has been in a previous patch before 1.5? I played the game way back I think when it was only 1.1, and admittedly have not kept up with all the fixes. Also, it does seem like this update is more focused on the consoles which is where its more needed.

Either way like I said, I do plan to eventually replay this. Glad to see they are still releasing patches so I can hope that when I do replay it will be a better overall experience.