Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Sep 15, 2021, 12:43 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Default New Apple Products. What are you picking up?

Thinking about hitting the iPhone 13 Pro and an Apple Watch Series 7.
What you gays getting?
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2021, 07:53 AM   #2
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I'm getting a new iPad Mini. With Apple's trade-in policy I can get $225 for my old iPad Mini, so it's a decent deal.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2021, 07:59 AM   #3
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Yes I am also thinking about dumping my 12 to get the 13.
Meanwhile my wife dropped her iPhone 11 in the pool. She went to apple and those gays said they ordered a brand new phone for her. Just in time as her 2 year apple care expires mid next month.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 15, 2021, 08:03 AM   #4
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

13 is bad luck, homey. I'm staying away.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 15, 2021, 08:04 AM   #5
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
13 is bad luck, homey. I'm staying away.
Man I never understood this gay ass catcher bitch mentality.
Old Sep 15, 2021, 09:02 AM   #6
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

The rumored watch 7 design didnt come to fruition, not enough to move on from my 6 so pass on watch.

Rumored squared off design:

TBH, this might be the first year in like a decade that I wont get the new iPhone day 1. There wasnt enough there to get me excited. The only real feature I want from the new release of the iPhone Pro is the 120hz screen. Even the colors are ho hum.. that blue is just meh. I might get it anyway though only for the 120hz screen. I got a couple of days before pre-order starts to think on it.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2021, 12:55 AM   #7
Chuck
How's the flow tonight?

Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Chuck once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Getting totally fed up of Apple's manipulative marketing aside, I am seriously considering an iPhone 13 Pro.

Slightly better battery life compared to my iPhone 12 Pro Max, perfect size (iPhone X was nearly the perfect phone for me), Promotion display, and increased camera capabilities wins it for me.

Still a major pity about no Touch ID though... using my Apple watch to unlock my phone is slight inconvenience.
Chuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2021, 04:37 PM   #8
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Ipad mini for me. I need a new one for bed/bathroom/etc.
R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2021, 05:32 PM   #9
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Will upgrade the wife and kids to regular Iphone 13 models if t-mobile does their yearly free upgrade without that stupid max plan they're pushing now. I'll stick with my 11 until it's up for upgrade next year.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2021, 05:53 PM   #10
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Batteries on my i-devices are still going strong so pass. My iMac is falling off regular updates into security updates only so maybe something next month or the month after.
dodger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 16, 2021, 06:21 PM   #11
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Batteries on my i-devices are still going strong so pass. My iMac is falling off regular updates into security updates only so maybe something next month or the month after.
um... just boot camp it to Windows 10. It will run faster than it ever did/will on OSX/MacOS anyway.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is online now   Reply With Quote