Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old May 13, 2021, 06:03 PM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlash View Post
Do we know if it's midnight unlock, or sometime tomorrow?
Origin says 11AM EDT tomorrow.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 06:18 PM   #242
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

How come the PC version unlocks 17 hours later than the console version?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2021, 08:20 PM   #243
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Looks like ****. Hoping cos console.

Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 13, 2021, 09:32 PM   #244
JohnnyFlash
Radeon R600

JohnnyFlash is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Looks like ****. Hoping cos console.

Oh man, they fixed them. OK, I'm staying away now because I don't want spoilers. Goodbye weekend.
Old May 14, 2021, 12:01 AM   #245
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
CDKeys for 49?

Fanatical has it for $52
Yeah checked allkeyshop before pulling the trigger.
THe one on fanatical does not activate in my region (go figure)
The CDKeys one that does activate in my region is for 61.
Voidu had the best value (49). It says World wide. Waiting for my key now
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 03:30 AM   #246
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Man, I really don't want to pay full price.
Also I won't get to this since I am boning Outriders.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 07:43 AM   #247
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
Yeah checked allkeyshop before pulling the trigger.
THe one on fanatical does not activate in my region (go figure)
The CDKeys one that does activate in my region is for 61.
Voidu had the best value (49). It says World wide. Waiting for my key now
Cool, enjoy.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 07:56 AM   #248
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

https://www.ea.com/games/mass-effect...endary-edition

After watching this trailer I am going to pass on this and hold my Mass Effect memories as they were in the original games(I have all original three games).I have too much unplayed games to get through that might take years at the rate I play games.

But I hope you all enjoy it.
Old May 14, 2021, 10:19 AM   #249
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

DLing now....

yoz
Old May 14, 2021, 10:45 AM   #250
acroig
Troll Mod

Oh joy!

yoz
Old May 14, 2021, 10:49 AM   #251
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

The ME1 soundtrack is still 10/10.
Old May 14, 2021, 10:50 AM   #252
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

(previous post deleted)

Figured I should try it a second time before I beat the game up . Second time was a charm...so far
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 10:58 AM   #253
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshDeathKnight kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Subscriber

My new Shep

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 11:05 AM   #254
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

^^ Looks a lot like my Shepard . Nice choice of eye color btw.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 11:16 AM   #255
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

I'd dl this but i really don't feel like tying up the internet for a day and a half for 100GB lol

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 12:57 PM   #256
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Even though there's a been a character generator all throughout this series, I can't get myself to deviate from the standard male Shephard. That standard character has literally been an icon in all the games, changing it to something else feels like blasphemy.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 01:27 PM   #257
Mangler
PC

Female shep has a better voice actor though, male shep might be canon, but Jennifer Hale did a better job.
Old May 14, 2021, 01:30 PM   #258
JohnnyFlash
Radeon R600

Anyone get Reshade working?
Old May 14, 2021, 02:36 PM   #259
acroig
Troll Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Even though there's a been a character generator all throughout this series, I can't get myself to deviate from the standard male Shephard. That standard character has literally been an icon in all the games, changing it to something else feels like blasphemy.
Seconded.

yoz
Old May 14, 2021, 04:06 PM   #260
Jet Black
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Jet Black once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

What are you all thinking of this? I watched some gameplay and thought the scenery looked amazing, but the characters looked awful. How “enhanced” does it feel/look?
Jet Black is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 06:00 PM   #261
JohnnyFlash
Radeon R600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jet Black View Post
What are you all thinking of this? I watched some gameplay and thought the scenery looked amazing, but the characters looked awful. How “enhanced” does it feel/look?
I'm just about to put in a solid 12.
Old May 14, 2021, 08:53 PM   #262
NIGELG
Fire of Unknown Origin

NIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyNIGELG can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Female shep has a better voice actor though, male shep might be canon, but Jennifer Hale did a better job.
I prefer girls with guns in games who have nice gazongas.
Old May 14, 2021, 09:42 PM   #263
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I almost bought this, until I watched that video. Destiny 2 fills my sci fi gaming itch with first person much better. It's pretty much all I play now.

I'm going to just remember the OG ME games for the master piece they were.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 10:16 PM   #264
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

I wonder if they removed or fixed that grinding part in Mass Effect 2 where you could literally just spend hours mining planets for upgrades, even with the mining enhancement you get later on. One of my least favorite parts of ME2.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2021, 10:23 PM   #265
Fuku2
Metal Guitarist

Fuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshFuku2 kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyFlash View Post
I'm just about to put in a solid 12.
I was hoping to put in at least a flaccid 5.
Old May 14, 2021, 10:23 PM   #266
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Whats the verdict on ME1. That’s the only one I care about and possibly the only one that has had some work done.
Old May 14, 2021, 11:49 PM   #267
alitayyab
EGS is the future

alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'alitayyab once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Whats the verdict on ME1. That’s the only one I care about and possibly the only one that has had some work done.
Its good, but not omg good. IMO this is not a $60 product. Sure, the improvements to ME 1 are "substantial", but one would be hard pressed to see the differences in ME 2 and ME 3 esp. with mods (for the original releases). Paying 20 for ME 1 is more justified than paying 60 for the 3.

For ME 1 Pros:
1. Graphics/ textures look better but not great.
2. Control seems to be better, however the mouse control seems wonky
3. The combat interface is definitely better (unless one is averse to the ME2/3 combat system)

Cons (ME 1)
1. The graphics are good, but not great
2. There isnt really much you can change in terms of graphic options
3. There is no way to adjust FOV that i can see
4. Mouse control is off for some reason
5. The animations aren't all that great esp. when they speak

ME 2 and 3: Hard pressed to see any differences.

I think they should have gone the mafia way and released the games individually as well in addition to the AIO. OR EA should at least offer a discount to those who already have all 3 games in their library, seeing that most graphical updates (remaster) are basically given away for free (granted for games that aren't this old).

If you have completed the game once (in totality), think twice before buying. If you have completed it more than once, I really don't think $60 is a fair price.

my 2 cents

Reminder to self: Never pre-order
Ali#1317
ali_tayyab
Game Endings
Core i7-9700K @5.0GHz + Noctua NH-D15S || Asus Z390-H || 16 GB RAM || Zotac GTX 1080Ti Amp Extreme Core Ed || Antec HCP-1000 PSU || Corsair AIR 540
Core i5-6700K || AsRock H110M-itx || 16 GB RAM || Integrated Audio/Video || Corsair CX430 || Cooler Master Elite 120
alitayyab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2021, 12:02 AM   #268
KAC
It might be gays!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alitayyab View Post
Its good, but not omg good. IMO this is not a $60 product. Sure, the improvements to ME 1 are "substantial", but one would be hard pressed to see the differences in ME 2 and ME 3 esp. with mods (for the original releases). Paying 20 for ME 1 is more justified than paying 60 for the 3.

For ME 1 Pros:
1. Graphics/ textures look better but not great.
2. Control seems to be better, however the mouse control seems wonky
3. The combat interface is definitely better (unless one is averse to the ME2/3 combat system)

Cons (ME 1)
1. The graphics are good, but not great
2. There isnt really much you can change in terms of graphic options
3. There is no way to adjust FOV that i can see
4. Mouse control is off for some reason
5. The animations aren't all that great esp. when they speak

ME 2 and 3: Hard pressed to see any differences.

I think they should have gone the mafia way and released the games individually as well in addition to the AIO. OR EA should at least offer a discount to those who already have all 3 games in their library, seeing that most graphical updates (remaster) are basically given away for free (granted for games that aren't this old).

If you have completed the game once (in totality), think twice before buying. If you have completed it more than once, I really don't think $60 is a fair price.

my 2 cents

Reminder to self: Never pre-order
You just saved me some coin. Thanks
Seems like a $20 pickup in the future. I only want to replay ME1. I really don't care about ME2 and ME3.
Old May 15, 2021, 06:04 AM   #269
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Subscriber

I picked this up. Annoyed that 21:9 doesnt work in cutscenes/dialogue. Having a blast doing an evil play-through, I always went good guy every time I played.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2021, 08:39 AM   #270
acroig
Troll Mod

To me it was worth it to have all the DLC and the remaster updates.

yoz