Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Apr 19, 2021, 07:46 AM   #7561
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Trudging through AC: Valhalla. Odyssey was so much better.....
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2021, 08:00 AM   #7562
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Nah, it's ok, Anvil has been pushed to its limits on Valhalla. I simply don't think that medieval England is as beautiful as the Greek isles. There are little filler quests here compared to Odyssey and I know lots of peeps did not like that. I prefer the huge map of Odyssey compared to the rivers of old England.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21, 2021, 12:47 AM   #7563
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Finished Hitman 3. 9.5/10.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 24, 2021, 08:46 PM   #7564
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Finished Watch Dogs 2. 8/10 good times.

Started Watch Dogs: Legion. Promising. Great eye candy.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2021, 09:28 PM   #7565
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Punching through Black Mesa, Ghost of a Tale, Outriders and COD CW S3 about now.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26, 2021, 08:56 AM   #7566
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Gonna make that beeotch Fulke pay for what she did to my bro in Valhalla......

But I've been hooking up with his wife so.....

yoz

Last edited by acroig : Apr 28, 2021 at 01:31 PM.
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27, 2021, 10:46 PM   #7567
YellowBeard
Radeon Arctic Islands

YellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwardsYellowBeard can recite pi backwards

Went back to a strength character I made I Bloodborne a few months ago. Couldn't remember where I left at, found out I was at Blood Starved Beast, and immediately noped out cause I haven't played in a while. Picked up the item to make him optional for the first time. Continued on my journey with my Kirkhammer and finished off the Witches before coming back around to BSB to put him down. Had to force myself to put the game down as I still need some sleep before work tomorrow.

Also, miss my whip from my old skill build. Trick weapons feel sooooo good. Doubly so for the cane whip. Though swording something and transforming it into a giant hammer mid attack is also satisfying.

God I love this game.

Edit: In the spirit of not double posting, made my way through the first set Chalice Dungeon tonight and working on my first random dungeon. 2 more floors to go. Didn't really do too much of the main game at the moment. Unseen Village, helped the Crow out, no bosses though.

Still love this game. Remaster or a sequel injected into my veins please.
the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken-Caesar!”

YellowBeard says, "Fold ya scurvy b*st*rds!"

Last edited by YellowBeard : Apr 28, 2021 at 10:59 PM.
YellowBeard is offline   Reply With Quote