Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Old Apr 19, 2021, 07:02 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default OnePlus Watch

Decided to pick one of these up at launch, literally ordered it within seconds of it going live (and it sold out very quickly). Got it today and I'm really impressed coming from a FitBit Ionic. It came in a very well endowed box:

Pics comparing it to my Ionic:

I haven't worn the Ionic in ages, never found it very comfortable or compelling to wear. The OnePlus has a great interface so far, and nice features out of the box. I also had a $20 off coupon, so it cost me $154 after shipping and tax.

Has a nice heft to it too, the casing is beautiful. Love the black color as well, and the OLED screen is gorgeous. Hopefully it holds up long term. I need to find a good watch band for it, though the one it comes with is quite comfortable.

The best feature? Does not run Android Wear OS.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2021, 07:10 PM   #2
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Nice! I couldn't order it due to being in the air at launch time. I heard it sold out quick as hell, which was surprising because a lot of the "reviewers" slammed it. I'm still going to try and grab one. I'm all-in with OnePlus. I bought the buds, and going to grab the watch. I don't see myself swapping off of OnePlus for a phone anytime soon either.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2021, 07:12 PM   #3
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Nice! I couldn't order it due to being in the air at launch time. I heard it sold out quick as hell, which was surprising because a lot of the "reviewers" slammed it. I'm still going to try and grab one. I'm all-in with OnePlus. I bought the buds, and going to grab the watch. I don't see myself swapping off of OnePlus for a phone anytime soon either.
I didn't honestly watch any reviews, just watched the launch video from OnePlus and liked what I saw.

OnePlus makes some great devices. I've had 4 of them now, my wife has had 2 or 3. It's the only phone we'll buy at this point.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 19, 2021, 07:14 PM   #4
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yep. I had zero issues with my 7T, I just wanted to grab 5G.

The only thing I sort of dislike, is that the resale value is abysmal. You can resell a shitty iPhone for $400 2 years later, but my 7T was about a year old and I got $100 in trade-in I believe at T-Mobile. My GF got $350 for her iPhone 8. Unreal

I haven't heard anything about restock on the watch, but I really do want to grab one.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20, 2021, 03:13 AM   #5
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

well, it seems you can still get em from various shops (over here at least) or even pre-order it on amazon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote