Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support Discussion and Technical support forum for AMD's Radeon Software.

Old Dec 29, 2021, 04:58 PM   #61
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I would suspect an upgrade with FSR 2.0 that would be navi on up only and FSR 1.0 hopefully polaris on up but you called it man. Itd be an awesome thing to have it near universal and user tweakable.

Even makes the sting of high prices a bit less all around...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2022, 02:10 PM   #62
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-to-i...s-in-all-games

Driver is due out in January apparently.

when any word ??
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2022, 04:23 PM   #63
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
when any word ??
yea about that the various video presentations talked 1st quarter 2022 so sounds like a bit delayed... by end of march at the latest I hope

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 9, 2022, 06:37 PM   #64
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Quote:
yea about that the various video presentations talked 1st quarter 2022 so sounds like a bit delayed... by end of march at the latest I hope
Well lets see here. Whats coming out this month that AMD might want to release a driver for to ensure everything is good? God of War and Rainbow Six Extraction both come out on the 20th, so AMD will likely release a driver right around then.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 9, 2022, 08:11 PM   #65
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

isn't there alway a big driver release in january or first part of february ?
Old Jan 9, 2022, 09:48 PM   #66
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Ya Im sure theres some regular driver updates coming out before the big one but they mentioned the adrenaline big one with RSR would be out quarter one.

www.realitysandwich.com

Last edited by pax : Jan 10, 2022 at 10:57 PM.
Old Jan 11, 2022, 05:52 PM   #67
Kombatant
K to the max!™

Kombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

Yup. Q1.
Old Mar 10, 2022, 08:57 PM   #68
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-to-d...ng-at-gdc-2022

Quote:
Originally Posted by Videocardz - AMD presenting its latest research results for image upscaling for games
During one of the sessions titled “Next-Generation Image Upscaling for Games” will present AMD’s latest research results in image upscaling technology and explain how this improves gaming experience. It should be noted though, that nowhere does AMD mention FSR or machine learning.

Those expecting demos or even teasers of the FSR 2.0 (FidelityFX Super Resolution) should probably lower their expectations. While AMD did mention that FSR will evolve and at some point we should expect a new version, we are now half-a-year away from AMD RDNA3 launch. This architecture should have dedicated GPU units for more sophisticated image upscaling acceleration.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Old Mar 11, 2022, 04:23 PM   #69
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Some tidbits are coming out about it now. Sounds interesting:

https://twitter.com/CapFrameX/status...75332829188097

Quote:
CapFrameX
@CapFrameX
FSR 2.0 to come/announced soon. Saw some footage today. Very impressive. 😮

▶️ Temporal upscaling + optimized AA
▶️ Does not need AI
▶️ Runs on GPUs from all vendors
▶️ Impressive performance and image quality

AMD even claims that it can be better than native. ^^

#FSRGen2
4:06 PM · Mar 11, 2022·Twitter Web App
Story is its about as good as DLSS 2.0.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Mar 12, 2022, 09:49 PM   #70
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Some tidbits are coming out about it now. Sounds interesting:

https://twitter.com/CapFrameX/status...75332829188097

Story is its about as good as DLSS 2.0.
Of course FSR is going to improve alot with the next iteration. Keep in mind though, that DLSS 3.0 is right around the corner. It's highly unlikely that DLSS will be leap-frogged by a competitor. I guarantee that nvidia is investing ALOT more $$ and has ALOT more top-talent working on this than AMD. I've mentioned it before, but actually the lead architect of DLSS is a friend of mine.

Although I also think that we'll get to a point where all of the upscaling technologies are great and most people can't tell the difference. I already can't tell much difference between FSR and DLSS, unless somebody zooms way in and points out exactly which feature to pay attention to. I doubt I'd notice during actual gameplay.

So far it appears that DLSS will maintain it's lead as the best-of-the-best option, while FSR will become the ubiquitous democratized good-enough option. We'll see where intel's stuff falls in after that.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12, 2022, 10:43 PM   #71
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Cool! I wonder what else they can do upscale wise with 3.0... I thought DLSS 2.3 was about as good as it can get.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Mar 13, 2022, 03:01 PM   #72
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Quote:
Cool! I wonder what else they can do upscale wise with 3.0... I thought DLSS 2.3 was about as good as it can get.
Current rumour is it maybe addressing the raytracing element more directly. In which case I could see them doing something like... using an AI model to guesstimate rays instead of calculating them all based on a smaller number of jittered previous rays or something else. Who knows

System:
Old Mar 13, 2022, 04:02 PM   #73
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Now that would be interesting... God knows RT needs all the acceleration it can use.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Mar 13, 2022, 05:13 PM   #74
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Well there's lots of other stuff that a DLSS 3.0 could address, beyond just graphics quality:
  • Reduce the time/difficulty of implementation in games. That would help alot, and this is an area where AMD currently has a large advantage.
  • Move toward a single AI model based on a single training set for everything, rather than individual models for each game. A universal model would be gold here.
  • Implement at the driver level, make it available for every game regardless of specific implementations... of course this relies on the previous bullet.
  • Improve overall performance, especially for mobile devices. FSR is a good deal more performant than DLSS, making it ideal for portable devices like SteamPad, Switch, or Quest2.
  • Include DLSS fall-backs for older graphics cards and non-Nvidia hardware. That's what intel is doing, and likely what AMD is going to end up doing eventually. Sure you'll probably get the best quality & performance on newer nvidia cards, but it would be smart to get a DLSS-branded solution that can run on everything, especially xbox & playstation.

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Mar 13, 2022, 07:25 PM   #75
SIrPauly
Did someone say, RGSSAA?

SIrPauly once held a door open for a complete strangerSIrPauly once held a door open for a complete strangerSIrPauly once held a door open for a complete stranger

Old Mar 13, 2022, 09:48 PM   #76
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Those expecting demos or even teasers of the FSR 2.0 (FidelityFX Super Resolution) should probably lower their expectations. While AMD did mention that FSR will evolve and at some point we should expect a new version, we are now half-a-year away from AMD RDNA3 launch. This architecture should have dedicated GPU units for more sophisticated image upscaling acceleration.

AMD FSR 1.0 launch was rather successful and has seen implementation in a large number of games, mainly because AMD open-sourced the code for all game developers to use. However, AMD now feels pressure not only from NVIDIA whose AI-based DLSS 2.0 is still better at lower resolutions, but also from Intel who are to launch its XeSS upscaling later this year.

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-to-d...ng-at-gdc-2022
Old Mar 14, 2022, 01:02 AM   #77
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
Well they're definitely going to show something this month, their presentation is titled "We're showing off our next generation upscaling", so it'd be embarrassing if they come with blank slides. That being said, they may not be announcing a 2.0 release date, or even anything branded "FSR" at all. It's totally conceivable that they'll just say "here's some stuff our researchers have been poking around with in our labs".

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Mar 14, 2022, 08:07 AM   #78
pax
Rage3D Spammer

https://videocardz.com/newz/amd-fsr-...hes-march-17th

OK RSR in 3 days...

Quote:
The information in this post is based on official slides, hence we will only report on what is confirmed thus far. AMD is announcing its FSR 2.0 technology on March 17th. This announcement comes 6 days ahead of the official GDC 2022 showcase where next-generation upscaling technology will be discussed.

As it turns out, the tip we received a few days ago about new upscaling tech in Deathloop is actually FSR 2.0. This title specifically is mentioned in the official slides, with a few side-by-side comparisons that we cannot share yet.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Mar 14, 2022, 03:47 PM   #79
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Cool, I'm excited to see if this lets me get to native-res in MSFS on my Quest2. I'm nearly there already (with spacewarp), but just need a bit of a fps boost.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Mar 14, 2022, 04:56 PM   #80
pax
Rage3D Spammer

They say its not as fast and slightly lower IQ then FSR due to doing it fullscreen. I cant imagine UQ mode will be much changed.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Mar 14, 2022, 06:28 PM   #81
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
They say its not as fast and slightly lower IQ then FSR due to doing it fullscreen. I cant imagine UQ mode will be much changed.
From what I've gathered, the quality should be identical, except that FSR allows the devs to choose when & what layers to apply the upscaling too... So devs can apply FSR before they apply any noise effects (which FSR will just smear), and also keep FSR separate from UI elements.

RSR will upscale everything, including UI elements and distortion effects, which may be sub-optimal for those components.

Otherwise FSR & RSR should be the same.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt

Last edited by SubCog : Mar 14, 2022 at 06:41 PM.
Old Mar 15, 2022, 03:57 PM   #82
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

If you want an idea of what it will look like YouTube for vids of using FSR in Linux via the "proton fullscreen hack". Or vids using "Magpie" &/or "Lossless Scaling App". All these methods produce results that are going to be highly similar to what AMD is bringing driver side.

It works like a charm basically. I've had pretty great results in a few games using the lossless scaling app

System:
Old Mar 16, 2022, 01:32 PM   #83
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

"Privacy View" seems like a neat feature. Looks like it uses a webcam to black/blur out parts of the screen that you're not looking at.

I wonder if they could leverage this capability into a foveated rendering solution? Theoretically you could bump up FPS alot by doubling down on this. We'll be seeing more foveated rendering happening in VR headsets this year, so it seems like this should eventually trickle down to PC gaming too. This, plus FSR, could be amazing at increasing battery life on gaming laptops.

https://youtu.be/OrJp1CPRJJE?t=18

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Mar 17, 2022, 09:32 AM   #84
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Looks like the update is out now, so that's neat. I'll have to play with it later today, after my morning meetings.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Mar 17, 2022, 02:48 PM   #85
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oKD98lTqilQ

One of our first looks at FSR 2.0 in DeathLoop. 2.0 is temporal like DLSS 2.x, but doesn't use a pre-trained AI.

System:
Old Mar 17, 2022, 03:03 PM   #86
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

I've been playing with RSR this morning. It's neat. Some of my observations:
  • Not as good as native (duh)

• Can look really good, scaling from 2560p to 1440p (I'm on a 1440p monitor). Definitely works best when scaling from higher resolutions.

• Still looks ok-ish scaling from 1080p to 1440p... maybe a bit better than having RSR turned off... but still pretty blurry.

• For best results, you should restart the game any time you change resolution. The scaling seems to be tied to whatever res the game boots at.

• In Doom Eternal, I had to disable "Present from compute", as that was adding significant input lag when running RSR.

• RSR works poorly with dynamic resolution scaling, or really any kind of in-game scaling. It really works best when you just stick to whatever resolution the game boots at. Too bad, 'cause I actually think FSR/RSR could be a killer feature if it worked great with dynamic scaling. Imagine running at native res, until you start dropping frames, at which point you drop resolution but turn on FSR, perfectly tuned for that lower resolution, and FSR dynamically adjusts along with the dynamic resolutions. I actually think that's the ultimate use-case for this kind of scaling tech. But no, it can't do anything like that in it's current form.

• Does not respect your aspect ratio settings. If you play a 4:3 game, it'll stretch it to fill your widescreen monitor. They'll definitely need to fix this in a later update.

• I tried some super-low resolutions in UT2004, just for giggles. It's actually a neat low-res filter.

This afternoon I'll try some VR stuff. I want to see if it plays nice with MSFS over Virtual Desktop, and also see if I can pump up the resolution in Robo Recall.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Mar 17, 2022, 03:53 PM   #87
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Personal fav with the Lossless Scaling App was to upscale from 900p to 1080p. Was a nice little boost with very small drop in quality

System:
Old Mar 18, 2022, 09:22 PM   #88
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

So far the only game I've really found RSR to be useful for (beyond just checking out) on my system is Far Cry 3. Far Cry 3 is still strangely demanding at high resolutions, and bumping down the res a bit allows me to push all other settings to ultra and maintain high framerates. RSR adds a bit of crispness that was sorely missing when I bumped the resolution down without it. Maybe I'll finally give it a play-through?

I'm running a mid-range AMD gpu (6700xt) on a 144hz 1440p ultra-widescreen. It's plenty powerful enough for most everything I throw at it... although I admit I rarely buy new games, so I haven't tried Elden Ring or God of War or anything like that.

Doom Eternal can definitely chug with RT enabled, but it already has really great dynamic scaling built in, and RSR isn't really much of an improvement. I think I prefer just turning RT down low and running at full resolution.

I've been playing with RSR for VR, and I think there's alot of potential there, but definitely needs a bit more testing.

So RSR is a good feature, I'm glad to have it, but honestly has limited functionality unless you're running on a low-end GPU or trying to run cutting-edge games. I imagine this kind of stuff is going to be amazing for people playing on laptops though.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Mar 18, 2022, 10:16 PM   #89
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

I think I might end up using RSR @ 3200x900 to 3840x1080p with Apex Legends. The frame rate boost seems to be helping me stay fluid... although I just might be having a good night . Further testing needed, as I wasn't paying attention to frame rates closely.

System:
Old Mar 23, 2022, 02:52 PM   #90
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Looks like FSR 2.0 will come to lower end HW after all:

https://twitter.com/Radeon/status/1506696898085892099

Quote:
Radeon RX
@Radeon
·
58m
Broad hardware support remains a focus of #FSR 2.0, despite the higher demand of advanced temporal upscaling. While we're not constraining compatibility, we do have some recommendations for hardware and target upscaling resolutions.

Let us know how FSR works on your system!
Shows RX 590 and Vega series supported nice.

https://community.amd.com/t5/gaming/...unread-message

FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.0 Optimal Starting Level Hardware*

Target Upscaling Resolution AMD Graphics Cards NVIDIA® Graphics Cards

Quote:
Radeon™ RX 6700 XT​
Radeon™ RX 5700​
(And above)

GeForce RTX™ 3070​
GeForce RTX™ 2070​
(And above)

1440P
Radeon™ RX 6600​
Radeon™ RX 5600​
Radeon™ RX Vega Series​
(And above)

GeForce RTX™ 3060​
GeForce RTX™ 2060 ​
GeForce® GTX 1080
(And above)

1080P
Radeon™ RX 6500 XT​
Radeon™ RX 590​
(And above)

GeForce® GTX 16 Series​
GeForce® GTX 1070​
(And above)

*Recommendations may change.

www.realitysandwich.com