Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » General Hardware
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

General Hardware Talk about PCs/Macs, motherboards, CPUs, sound cards, RAM, hard drives, networking and everything else about computer hardware!

Old Dec 18, 2021, 04:29 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Default Lian Li O11 Dynamic EVO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHrVVzNOKSI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfNeHu_Ci9w

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0wecnSTdy4

**** looks dope, it's more or less an XL with a footprint that is closer to the original 011 dynamic.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2021, 05:46 PM   #2
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Nice case. Basically O11D with more mounting options.
Old Dec 18, 2021, 06:18 PM   #3
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Yeah, they basically made it a little wider and made the side radiator mount more flexible.

And that pretty much took care of all the flaws of the OG dynamic without going too large like the XL.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 19, 2021, 10:27 AM   #4
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Meh. Doesn't seem like enough to justify a purchase from an 011 XL. I'm still waiting for the Lian LI V3000..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2021, 11:05 AM   #5
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

Personally I'm already tired of seeing these cases, and TBH, the changes in this are pretty useless. Outside the inverting function, things like the new GPU mount is such a joke. Go watch bitwits video on it any real GPU in there is damn near impossible, and it looks horrible with the riser. I think they hit the nail on the head with the mini air (ATX PSU). And should have stopped there.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2021, 11:08 AM   #6
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Ah so my complaints about the OG O11D go answered.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, Asus Strix 3080Ti OC, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2021, 11:51 AM   #7
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Bigger size is welcome. Also one of the reasons why I never went Lian Li. 11 D was too small and 11 D XL was a monstrosity. This feels just like the right size.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2021, 12:14 PM   #8
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Bigger size is welcome.
That's what she says!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2021, 09:51 PM   #9
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Bigger size is welcome. Also one of the reasons why I never went Lian Li. 11 D was too small and 11 D XL was a monstrosity. This feels just like the right size.
I love my XL. Supports two full size rads. If you're not going custom water then the little one is fine. I managed to cram a full water setup in my kiddos standard model, but it was a pita, and only has a single 360 RAD.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 20, 2021, 11:08 PM   #10
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I do need space for 2 rads as I want to put my 3090 under water again. Been waiting for this case for a long time. Need to get the mesh kit with it as well. Will put CPU rad on top and GPU rad on back panel. Pull air in from the front and bottom. Should be decent air flow with 6 in 6 out.
Old Dec 20, 2021, 11:44 PM   #11
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

You can fit 3 x 360 rads in the OG O11D. I had 2 x 360 and a 360mm distribution plate no problems. At this point though, definitely get the evo version.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 01:30 AM   #12
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
You can fit 3 x 360 rads in the OG O11D. I had 2 x 360 and a 360mm distribution plate no problems. At this point though, definitely get the evo version.
Add in RGB cabling and it will be one cramped mofo. I think this EVO might be just what the doctor ordered. Thinking about making a 12700K w/ Strix mobo DDR4 computer and 3090 Ti or whatever is the new omgrafix. For shits and kicks.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 01:57 AM   #13
demo
space cadet

Honestly there's plenty of room, but for sure, grab the evo at this point.

EDIT/ The only issue I found with this case is it's not wide enough for Strix/FTW3 3090 water blocks. As Mangler pointed out, the evo is that little bit wider to accommodate this. The OG was fine for 1080ti/2080ti era. 3090 Strix/FTW3 just happen to be super thicc boys.

Last edited by demo : Dec 21, 2021 at 02:02 AM.
demo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2021, 03:19 AM   #14
KAC

I don’t think with ftw3 hybrid kit and water pipes coming out the original would’ve been able to close. That is why EVO is important to have. If I can’t find it I might just grab the XL.
Old Dec 21, 2021, 03:45 AM   #15
demo
space cadet

Exactly
Old Dec 21, 2021, 06:40 AM   #16
Riptide
Avtomat Kalashnikova 1947

Riptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyRiptide can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Love my XL honestly. If you need spare glass panels though good luck getting them from the manufacturer. Not possible when I tried.

AMD Ryzen 5950X
32GB GSkill PC 3600
ASUS TUF X570+ WiFi
MSI 3090Ti Suprim X
Riptide is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 21, 2021, 08:37 AM   #17
Hapatingjaky
Maximum Disappointment

Hapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundHapatingjaky can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I find the XL too small for my liking, especially when it comes to the back panel compartment. PSU barely fits and cable management with maxed out fans is an issue.
Intel Core i9 10900K @ 5.2GHz, Asus Maximus XII Apex, GSkill Trident-Z Royal DDR4 3200MHz 32GB CAS11, Asus Strix 3080Ti OC, Creative Labs SXFI Theater, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1TB, Corsair AXI 1500i PSU, ThermalTake View 71, Corsair K95 Platinum RGB, Corsair Dark Core RGB SE, Acer Predator X34, Windows 10 Professional X64
Hapatingjaky is offline   Reply With Quote