Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old Jun 7, 2021, 01:25 PM   #211
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
pax
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Canada Grand Falls, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 30,117
pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Old Tic tac report from the same area off the Catalina Islands:

https://twitter.com/Spacecowboy781/s...60264705777672


Quote:
Spacecowboy78
@Spacecowboy781
A Tic Tac was reported in 1892 moving in abrupt angles lightning fast by George Cruselle aboard the Steamship Thetis leaving San Diego for Baja California.

Folks. I think we may have an advanced indigenous species living on Earth with us.
12:23 PM · Jun 6, 2021·Twitter for Android
Ref:

https://twitter.com/Spacecowboy781/s...61685706612746

Quote:
Replying to
@HerrUrsa
Its a story from the *Atlanta Constitution* April 10, 1892.
IUR (International UFO Reporter), Proto-UFOs, by Jerome Clark, p. 21, 2003 by the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies.
12:28 PM · Jun 6, 2021·Twitter for Android
__________________
I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde
https://www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne


www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2021, 09:33 PM   #212
JZL
Starship Trooper
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: United States The Vantasner Danger Meridian
Posts: 6,112
JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards


Default

Well what could this sh1t be?
  1. Aliens from outer space
  2. Aliens from a different time
  3. The Rooskies' supertech
  4. Our supertech
  5. Chinese supertech
  6. Kac's mom
  7. A super-race of humans who have developed independently in secret at a far far greater pace than us, who have been able to secrete themselves with force fields and/or huge underwater bases a la "The Thunderbirds."
__________________
When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
JZL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2021, 09:49 PM   #213
pax
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Canada Grand Falls, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 30,117
pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

#7 has such a wide gamut its almost impossible to speculate. The fragments from history that we do have are too few to give us any serious idea. The same goes for 'aliens'.


This set of vids also does a pretty good job giving us laymen a technical understanding of how fighter jets targeting works.





Its very likely a lot of what the June UAP report will give is jet fighter data so its good to have a working understanding of the tech they use.
__________________
I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde
https://www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne


www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 8, 2021, 01:27 AM   #214
pax
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Canada Grand Falls, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 30,117
pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Some new flirs from DHS supposedly...



Not confirmed yet tho...
__________________
I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde
https://www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne


www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:28 AM   #215
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: United States Northern, Virginia
Posts: 11,370
AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel


Default

The media coverage leading up to this report feels organized and at the same time organic.

The thought that the U.S. Government is going to admit that this phenomenon is real is honestly Earth-shattering.

The Scientists in Academia - folks with some serious bonafides, are going to be consumed with this, because how can you not be. This can't be swept under a rug anymore and anyone in Academia is going to want to study this.

Whether you're building rockets, staring at the stars or inventing in aerospace, you are not going to ignore this.

This is some seriously exciting stuff. I caught this nice lady on Youtube yesterday. I think she runs a science/engineering channel and her response to all of this is great. I think many scientists and people in academia are going to have the exact same response she does.

Give her a listen, pretty even-handed honest response.

AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 12:19 PM   #216
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Canada Under my desk.
Posts: 11,762
Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges


Default

Fran was getting some hate over that video I guess, some people are super unwilling to even consider the possibility even with everything going on.



__________________
Quotes:

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 12:27 PM   #217
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: United States Northern, Virginia
Posts: 11,370
AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel


Default

Even those two hosts weren't expecting that from the former President.

I'm telling you, this report is going to be serious. Calm, enlightening but serious.

Last edited by AllexxisF1 : Jun 8, 2021 at 12:37 PM.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 01:46 PM   #218
pax
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Canada Grand Falls, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 30,117
pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Russian docu on USO/UAP's and while seemingly fanciful kind of shows how other countries have been taking the phenom seriously for some time. Among other things whats interesting here is the number of officials who take part.

__________________
I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde
https://www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne


www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 05:58 PM   #219
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Canada Under my desk.
Posts: 11,762
Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges


Default



China going to push the UN on the issue

Multi-generational tech ahead of us, 50-1000 years

Lue: "Could be from outer space, inner space or the space in-between, this could be something that is extra-dimensional "
__________________
Quotes:

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus

Last edited by Shapeshifter : Jun 8, 2021 at 06:54 PM.
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 08:34 PM   #220
pax
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Canada Grand Falls, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 30,117
pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post


Sam Harris has been really putting himself out there with this whole behind-the-scenes in the science community stuff.

Not a fan of Harris but since Delong was basically taken up to start leaking this theres been a tempo to recruit public personas to spread this info. Which even a simple revelation by government could be such a cultural shock it would need a slew of well known public figures to communicate it in a way that doesnt traumatize people any further.

Here Delong talking about one his leakers mentioning crypto terrestrials as being one of the groups behind UAP's.

__________________
I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde
https://www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne


www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2021, 10:37 PM   #221
pax
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Canada Grand Falls, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 30,117
pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post


China going to push the UN on the issue

Multi-generational tech ahead of us, 50-1000 years

Lue: "Could be from outer space, inner space or the space in-between, this could be something that is extra-dimensional "
Thought it might've been as a distraction to its covid, Uighur and other issues that arent painting China in a good light but its been at this one for a bit. From Jan 16 2020:

__________________
I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde
https://www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne


www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 01:08 AM   #222
pax
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Canada Grand Falls, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 30,117
pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Speaking of China:

https://thehill.com/opinion/national...MDeaZFRNIEDKsA

Quote:
As observers grapple with these possibilities, clues are beginning to emerge that a leading theory for the military’s UFO encounters – advanced Chinese aircraft – is increasingly unlikely.

For one, the South China Morning Post recently revealed that China has established its own task force to analyze unidentified objects appearing in its airspace. Beijing, like Washington, appears to take these phenomena seriously.

Moreover, Chinese analysts are reportedly so “overwhelmed” by UFO reports that China’s military is now relying on artificial intelligence to assess such incidents more efficiently.

Make no mistake: These revelations are not accidental. Opaque, authoritarian states such as China do not simply volunteer information about glaring national security gaps on a whim.

This raises two possibilities. Either China is engaging in an elaborate disinformation campaign, or it is genuinely perplexed by phenomena it cannot explain.

To be sure, Beijing could be feigning concern over “unidentified air conditions” to muddy the waters while ultra-advanced Chinese craft gather intelligence in sensitive American airspace. But such a ploy seems unlikely.

Why? Governments are averse to admitting bewilderment on matters of national security, especially when a breakthrough technology may be involved. Just look at the U.S. response to UFOs. The Pentagon remains resistant to volunteering information – even in unclassified format – on the topic. As a result, Congress has been forced to take action. Moreover, recent U.S. government disclosures occurred only after Congress pulled proverbial teeth to get the military to take these encounters seriously.

Authoritarian states like China are particularly allergic to admitting a lack of control over national security matters, making revelations of Beijing’s UFO struggles even more intriguing. Indeed, the weakness that such disclosures imply does not sit well with centralized leadership structures.
It is kinda surprising. Dictatorships always want to be seen fully in charge.

Quote:
Marik von Rennenkampff served as an analyst with the U.S. Department of State’s Bureau of International Security and Nonproliferation, as well as an Obama administration appointee at the U.S. Department of Defense.
We are seeing a flood of write ups by well respected officials or former... This is getting serious attention like never before.
__________________
I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde
https://www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne


www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:32 AM   #223
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United States Orlando, FL
Posts: 7,245
Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards


Default

The conspiracy train is running at full speed now.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 08:59 AM   #224
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: United States Northern, Virginia
Posts: 11,370
AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel


Default

Uh, how is this a conspiracy?

They are crafts.

The Government has been studying them.

The government has data.

The government is producing a report.

There is no conspiracy here.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 09:19 AM   #225
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United States Orlando, FL
Posts: 7,245
Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
Uh, how is this a conspiracy?

They are crafts.

The Government has been studying them.

The government has data.

The government is producing a report.

There is no conspiracy here.

So runaway theories on aliens and inter dimensional beings and government coverups are not conspiracies these days? With zero physical evidence of anything and claims of scientists being "nervous" about UFO phenomenon (when in actuality they're annoyed by the lack of basic logic and jumping to conclusiosn)? Alrighty then...
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 10:49 AM   #226
pax
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Canada Grand Falls, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 30,117
pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

There will always be theories, some more fanciful than others, as long as we dont know what they are.

Whats important is that govs are taking the data seriously as its kind of undeniable at this point.
__________________
I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde
https://www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne


www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 11:13 AM   #227
Arrowhead
to the knee.
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Canada Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 7,571
Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

Here's an interesting site with another runaway theory to grind someone's gears.
UAP Theory

It's a fun read unless your name is Exposed.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 11:32 AM   #228
pax
Rage3D Spammer
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Canada Grand Falls, New Brunswick, Canada
Posts: 30,117
pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'


Default

That was a cool read. Too bad the guy who wrote it and claims a background in astrophysics is staying incognito for now.

Meanwhile Japan is also doing a task force:

__________________
I talked to the tree. Thats why they put me away!..." Peter Sellers, The Goon Show
Only superficial people cant be superficial... Oscar Wilde
https://www.plasma-universe.com/pseudoskepticism/

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne


www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 11:53 AM   #229
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: United States Northern, Virginia
Posts: 11,370
AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
So runaway theories on aliens and inter dimensional beings and government coverups are not conspiracies these days? With zero physical evidence of anything and claims of scientists being "nervous" about UFO phenomenon (when in actuality they're annoyed by the lack of basic logic and jumping to conclusiosn)? Alrighty then...
You're gonna have a real hard time with this aren't you.

AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 01:30 PM   #230
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United States Orlando, FL
Posts: 7,245
Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
You're gonna have a real hard time with this aren't you.


The only people having a hard time are those that can't comprehend the definition of the word "unidentified". You can see this from all the posts justifying "aliens" using crackpot theories built on blatantly wrong science like the one arrowhead posted.

This article from Scientific American very well sums up this thread and like minded thinking:
https://www.scientificamerican.com/a...on-ufo-report/

UFO alien conspiracists will always look for ways to perpetuate their belief even when presented with logic or evidence. Or they try to substantiate their stance with invalid science that looks convincing to someone who doesn't have a scientific background (see arrowhead's link again), but would be trashed and picked apart in any scientific forum.

You have all these unidentified objects zipping through the atmosphere yet not a single observation of an unidentified object entering or approaching the earth from space.

If you claim the government has data, well there also data from thousands of observatories around the world with an equally massive number of various equipment positioned in and out of space looking for anomalies.

It's funny a recent report stated the same thing, no evidence these are "aliens" based on current data. And what did UFO nutjobs do? Simply state "Well that does not rule out aliens, we just don't have the evidence yet". Convenient.


We have amazing technology right now, and stories like this of how SETI tracked a small meteor heading towards earth really makes me wonder what drives the mindset of a typical UFO alien conspiracist. Why the romanticism to jump to an alien conclusion with zero evidence and zero collaborating data?

Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 01:51 PM   #231
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: United States Northern, Virginia
Posts: 11,370
AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel


Default

Exposed, do you or do you not agree that these crafts are real.

Yes?

or

No?

The government is about to say yes and back it with data.

How do you feel about that?

Rage3D wants to know.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 02:23 PM   #232
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: United States Massachusetts
Posts: 26,794
Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
You have all these unidentified objects zipping through the atmosphere yet not a single observation of an unidentified object entering or approaching the earth from space.
Since we have such amazing monitoring sensors why haven't we been able to detect where these UFO are coming from yet? They have been confirmed to exist, yet we haven't been able to track their path of origin. Serious question here, not trying to be contrarian for the sake of it. I am curious what your take on that is. If we can track tiny meteors from space surely we should be able to track where these UFO are coming from, right?

You obviously accept these objects are real, but you yourself have yet to show what they are or where they come from. You simply work backwards from the conclusion there's no way in hell they could be coming from space. That simply has not been ruled out by anyone, in the scientific community or not.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
We have amazing technology right now, and stories like this of how SETI tracked a small meteor heading towards earth really makes me wonder what drives the mindset of a typical UFO alien conspiracist. Why the romanticism to jump to an alien conclusion with zero evidence and zero collaborating data?
Again like I always will point out, that logic is assuming these objects would travel by some conventional means that we understand. When analyzing the data of these objects they have already demonstrated unconventional propulsion characteristics. All's I'm saying is I don't think its prudent to assume these objects are definitely going from point A to point B the normal way we understand a craft to travel. We just don't know enough about them yet, other than they are a real phenomena exhibiting strange characteristics we haven't fully explained yet.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 02:30 PM   #233
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United States Orlando, FL
Posts: 7,245
Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
Exposed, do you or do you not agree that these crafts are real.

Yes?

or

No?

The government is about to say yes and back it with data.

How do you feel about that?

Rage3D wants to know.

I believe these objects are unidentified. Whether or not they are "real" depends on what they are proven or shown to be.


Why do you firmly believe the explanation must be of alien origin? And what evidence is there for this?
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 02:36 PM   #234
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: United States Northern, Virginia
Posts: 11,370
AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I believe these objects are unidentified. Whether or not they are "real" depends on what they are proven or shown to be.
So until you got a make and model number it ain't real to you?


Quote:
Why do you firmly believe the explanation must be of alien origin? And what evidence is there for this?
When did I ever say that? All I'm saying is that the phenomena are real and that there's a possibility that it ****could*** be extraterrestrial.

The exact same position as the U.S. Government.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 02:56 PM   #235
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United States Orlando, FL
Posts: 7,245
Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Since we have such amazing monitoring sensors why haven't we been able to detect where these UFO are coming from yet?

That's a good question. Wouldn't that suggest to you it's an unexplained phenomenon rather than something that must have an origin (aka alien)?



Quote:



They have been confirmed to exist, yet we haven't been able to track their path of origin. Serious question here, not trying to be contrarian for the sake of it. I am curious what your take on that is. If we can track tiny meteors from space surely we should be able to track where these UFO are coming from, right?


Why yes, I've been saying this all along. Why haven't there been a single bit of collaborating evidence that these originated from space? What evidence is there of ANY unidentified object that has entered our atmosphere from interstellar origins, other than the usual meteors, comet debris, etc..?




Quote:
You obviously accept these objects are real, but you yourself have yet to show what they are or where they come from. You simply work backwards from the conclusion there's no way in hell they could be coming from space. That simply has not been ruled out by anyone, in the scientific community or not.

It's not my job to show what they are or where they came from and no one knows this because there's zero physical evidence. And you're wrong, or your perception of scientific process is flawed, because if you present a conclusions then working your way backward is precisely how you can debunk that conclusion that was presented. In this case, alien origins. The lesson is you should not have jumped to the conclusion in the first place.


Also, the scientific community does not "rule out" anything, so don't get that twisted, what science does do is enforce a strict set of principals for evidence and analysis so that you can asses the validity of any theory presented. The "flying spaghetti monster" was invented for this purpose of exposing flawed scientific analogy.






Quote:
Again like I always will point out, that logic is assuming these objects would travel by some conventional means that we understand. When analyzing the data of these objects they have already demonstrated unconventional propulsion characteristics. All's I'm saying is I don't think its prudent to assume these objects are definitely going from point A to point B the normal way we understand a craft to travel. We just don't know enough about them yet, other than they are a real phenomena exhibiting strange characteristics we haven't fully explained yet.

So why jump to conclusions for which there is no evidence? This could very well be a recurring electromagnetic phenomenon in the atmosphere that we have yet to explain, or it could be super secret aircraft (drones), or something else entirely. The point is these are no more than what they are....unidentified flying objects. But if you can't show these originated from space from all the existing evidence and data we have, then at some point you have to accept this is an "inside job" regardless of what it is or what it looks like, natural phenomenon or not.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 03:06 PM   #236
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: United States Massachusetts
Posts: 26,794
Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers


Default

Exposed, I'm going to say this for the last time. I am NOT a proponent for the theory that these objects are "alien" in nature, and I am not jumping to any conclusion. I have never said that in any of these threads on this topic. To the contrary I have stated many times I lean towards the idea they are most likely an unknown terrestrial phenomena, or possibly man made (though I have many doubts on that).

I don't know if you are constantly confusing me for someone else, or just insist on using that as a strawman to illegitimize my points, but its borderline annoying to see you continue to bring that up. I simply do not know what they are, and don't claim to know what they aren't, either.

No hard feelings or anything but just want to make myself crystal clear. And to that, I think most others here share the sentiment that we simply don't know what they are, but just remain open to all possibilities including the extreme (in good fun!). There is no requirement for scientific rigor here.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 03:16 PM   #237
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United States Orlando, FL
Posts: 7,245
Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
So until you got a make and model number it ain't real to you?


I'm curious of what your definitions of "real" and "evidence" are.





Quote:


When did I ever say that? All I'm saying is that the phenomena are real and that there's a possibility that it ****could*** be extraterrestrial.

The exact same position as the U.S. Government.


You don't take the preliminary govt report of "there's no evidence of interstellar origins" to twist it around and say "well that doesn't it rule it out", unless your a UFO conspiracist in the first place. Are you?


That's like saying there's a possibility planet earth was created by the giant flying spaghetti monster and it's the exact same position as biologists.



Or that current evidence suggests point like particles have zero size even below the planck length, but doesn't rule out tiny green planck people building quarks with tiny plank tools.



If you start focusing on what wasn't proven rather than what the evidence does suggest, then you start falling for the unfalsiability trap which has no scientific merit whatsoever.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 03:20 PM   #238
Nunz
RIP Roxen
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 32,159
Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns


Default

This thread is full of broken records
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
Eat this protein bar, for it is of my body. And drink this creatine shake, for it is my blood.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 03:23 PM   #239
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: United States Orlando, FL
Posts: 7,245
Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Exposed, I'm going to say this for the last time. I am NOT a proponent for the theory that these objects are "alien" in nature, and I am not jumping to any conclusion. I have never said that in any of these threads on this topic. To the contrary I have stated many times I lean towards the idea they are most likely an unknown terrestrial phenomena, or possibly man made (though I have many doubts on that).

I don't know if you are constantly confusing me for someone else, or just insist on using that as a strawman to illegitimize my points, but its borderline annoying to see you continue to bring that up. I simply do not know what they are, and don't claim to know what they aren't, either.

No hard feelings or anything but just want to make myself crystal clear. And to that, I think most others here share the sentiment that we simply don't know what they are, but just remain open to all possibilities including the extreme (in good fun!). There is no requirement for scientific rigor here.

No hard feelings here either, but I do get the feeling (and I don't know why) you want to question my position which has a basis in fundamental logic and science, and NOT the counterpoints being presented which are far more frivolous in nature. Can you explain to me why?


It's very difficult to disprove my points because evidence and analysis will always be on my side, and the current scientific community reflects this when pressed about these Navy sightings. Nearly every astrophysicist just won't give this the time of day, despite astrophysics being their field. It's not about shame or ridicule like pax suggested, the evidence just isn't there so there is nothing for them to talk about.



Why not be rigorous in your discussion for those proposing aliens or inter dimensional or some other extraordinary claim? Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence does it not?
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2021, 03:29 PM   #240
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: United States Northern, Virginia
Posts: 11,370
AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel


Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
I'm curious of what your definitions of "real" and "evidence" are.
Say you come home early from a business trip and see two shadows bumping uglies through your sheer bedroom curtains. You run into the house and some asshole jumps out the window. Your wife standing there looking way too satisfied.

That **** is real even though you don't have evidence on who the **** that was.


Quote:
You don't take the preliminary govt report of "there's no evidence of interstellar origins" to twist it around and say "well that doesn't it rule it out", unless your a UFO conspiracist in the first place. Are you?
The government, our government, is saying these things are real, however, they have no evidence that they're extraterrestrial.

Why?

BECAUSE THEY CAN"T GET CLOSE ENOUGH OR CAPTURE THE DAMN THING.

Moreover, and I want this point to be clear so lean in and pay attention.

For a government agency to say these are extraterrestrial would require an OBSCENE LEVEL OF EVIDENCE. Having a polaroid of some alien giving us the finger through a porthole would be nowhere near enough.

The fact that they're going to say they're real, accompanied with data is enough to take stock and start coming up with the next questions and steps don't you think?

*If they come out with these conclusions, as a scientist how can you not want more answers? How could you not want to look at the data?
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Report Urges Government Not to Spend a Lot on Cyberdefense Android1 Front Page News 0 Oct 9, 2009 02:02 PM
UK Government releases videos of UFO sightings Jankan Off Topic Lounge 1 Oct 20, 2008 02:06 PM
x1950pro agp sightings ?? wulf52 AMD Radeon Discussion and Support 567 Apr 5, 2007 08:33 AM
This is difficult to explain... MoPhat Radeon Technical Support 0 Oct 12, 2003 11:36 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
All trademarks used are properties of their respective owners. Copyright ©1998-2011 Rage3D.com
Links monetized by VigLink