Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jun 3, 2021, 03:19 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

https://www.cnet.com/news/astronaut-...e-foolishness/

Quote:
On Sunday, the Canadian astronaut, who commanded the International Space Station and recorded the famous microgravity rendition of David Bowie's Space Oddity, spit some fire at true believers who see a link between UFOs or UAPs (for "unidentified aerial phenomena" in the newish military parlance) and some sort of alien intelligence.

"Obviously, I've seen countless things in the sky that I don't understand," Hadfield, a former pilot for the Royal Canadian Air Force, said during a CBC Radio call-in show. "But to see something in the sky that you don't understand and then to immediately conclude that it's intelligent life from another solar system is the height of foolishness and lack of logic."
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2021, 03:32 PM   #182
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Alien or not the point is they are amazing craft. And Hadfield certainly isnt against a more thorough investigation.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2021, 03:42 PM   #183
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 3, 2021, 07:21 PM   #184
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/06/03/u...-pentagon.html

Government Finds No Evidence That Aerial Sightings Were Alien Spacecraft

The strange objects witnessed by Navy pilots remain unexplained, but officials briefed on a new study say they are not secret technology from a classified American program.

Quote:
WASHINGTON — American intelligence officials have found no evidence that aerial phenomena witnessed by Navy pilots in recent years are alien spacecraft, but they still cannot explain the unusual movements that have mystified scientists and the military, according to senior administration officials briefed on the findings of a highly anticipated government report.

The report determines that the vast majority of more than 120 incidents over the past two decades did not originate from any American military or other advanced U.S. government technology, the officials said. That determination would appear to eliminate the possibility that Navy pilots who reported seeing unexplained aircraft might have encountered programs the government meant to keep secret.

But that is about the only conclusive finding in the classified intelligence report, the officials said.
Quote:
The report concedes that much about the observed phenomenon remains difficult to explain, including their acceleration, ability to change direction and submerge. One possible explanation — that the phenomena could be weather or other research balloons — does not hold up in all cases, the officials said, because of changes in wind speed at the times of some of the interactions.
Quote:
One senior official briefed on the intelligence said without hesitation that U.S. officials knew it was not American technology. He said there was worry among intelligence and military officials that China or Russia could be experimenting with hypersonic technology.

He and other officials spoke on grounds of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak publicly about the classified findings in the report.

Old Jun 3, 2021, 07:41 PM   #185
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

And no evidence its russian or chinese. Looks like they will go with the we dont know option.

Pretty much what we expected from the first report but what we hope to get are far more declassified observations of these things, more data, and a recommendation for a task force to investigate them more seriously.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 3, 2021, 08:28 PM   #186
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

You wouldn't know if there was evidence of Chinese or Russian origin. That would put the info into a high classified state. We know China has successfully tested hypersonic weapons. The U.S. just had their first successful hypersonic test maybe a week or so ago..
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2021, 09:05 PM   #187
pax
Rage3D Spammer

All the hypersonic weapons we have seen on all sides are typical missiles. They fly fast and straight.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 3, 2021, 10:01 PM   #188
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

1. No Evidence Aliens
2. No Evidence Russia/China
3. Not ours
4. Abilities surpass anything we have and stumps experts.

Military conclusion:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Better result then project blue book I guess where they said everyone was either mistaken or crazy.

Old Jun 3, 2021, 10:10 PM   #189
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

It’s easy to go hypersonic. It’s stopping and turning on a dime that’s the real bitch.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 3, 2021, 10:42 PM   #190
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

NYT just changed the article title.

U.S. Finds No Evidence of Alien Technology in Flying Objects, but Can’t Rule It Out, Either

A new report concedes that much about the observed phenomena remains difficult to explain, including their acceleration, as well as ability to change direction and submerge.

Old Jun 3, 2021, 10:56 PM   #191
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
1. No Evidence Aliens
2. No Evidence Russia/China
3. Not ours
4. Abilities surpass anything we have and stumps experts.

Military conclusion:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Better result then project blue book I guess where they said everyone was either mistaken or crazy.
Ya just the first 6 months but if the only thing they agree on is that UAP's exist and perform incredible feats it should be enough for a Project Blue Book 2 and possibly a couple decades of work. Except this time the Project wont be about trying to debunk things all the time no matter the evidence.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 4, 2021, 02:25 AM   #192
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I find it extremely hard to believe that the Russians or Chinese or any other state actor have for decades leap frogged the rest of us with a breakthrough in WTF tech, kept it all neatly under wraps and restrained from using it to utterly dominate the world. Either this is all bullshit and the observations are greatly exaggerated or it's aliens. Those explanations are all that would make sense to me.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2021, 02:37 AM   #193
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

or maybe Hogwarts is real, who knows? That would make the same amount of sense.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2021, 09:21 AM   #194
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

I just want to know what they are.
Old Jun 4, 2021, 12:14 PM   #195
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrowhead View Post
I find it extremely hard to believe that the Russians or Chinese or any other state actor have for decades leap frogged the rest of us with a breakthrough in WTF tech, kept it all neatly under wraps and restrained from using it to utterly dominate the world. Either this is all bullshit and the observations are greatly exaggerated or it's aliens. Those explanations are all that would make sense to me.
Consider as well the "earliest" sighting at least they are willing to admit in the present was in 2004 with these recent cases and videos they have released. They completely ignore and don't bring up the 70+ year history the military has had dealing with these things and all the other cases from the past.

While there may be a vanishingly small chance either country could have the leg up in some area over the USA now, back then? hell no.

Russia was just coming out of the collapse of soviet union still and was in shambles (still is to be fair with all the oligarchs/putin looting as much as they can non stop since 92)

And China was nothing then military technological wise, everything they had then was a knock off of a 70/80's soviet design.

Then factor in these things have been sighted since the 40's or earlier and well...

Major General Samford:
Quote:
"We can say the recent sightings are in no way connected with any secret development by any agency of the united states"

Funny how they are saying the only way these things are able to do what they did was "max power" being basically unlimited energy which would be needed to pull off having no mass, which is one of the current guesses on how they are able to do what they do changing gravity around the craft so it's able to pull off insane acceleration without turning itself or it's operators into junk.

Isn't it interesting how everything is basically just repeating itself, even down to them often appearing around nukes.

almost 70 years later and it's the exact same conversation with the military and the exact same things happening. talk about spinning your wheels for almost a century and going nowhere.

Last edited by Shapeshifter : Jun 4, 2021 at 03:25 PM.
Old Jun 4, 2021, 03:52 PM   #196
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

https://thedebrief.org/china-confirm...fo-task-force/

China Confirms It Has Its Own UFO Task Force
Chinese Military Said to Be Using AI to Track an Increase in “Unidentified Air Conditions.”

Quote:
With the looming release of a national intelligence report detailing U.S. military encounters with “Unidentified Aerial Phenomena” or “UAP,” the People’s Republic of China has announced there has been an increase of mysterious and unexplained aircraft in Chinese airspace, with the PLA establishing its own UFO task force to investigate sightings.

The South China Morning Post reports Chinese analysts “have been overwhelmed in recent years by rapidly mounting sighting reports from a wide range of military and civilian sources” by what the People’s Liberation Army (PLA) are calling “unidentified air conditions.”

The PLA’s use of the term “unidentified air conditions” mirrors the Department of Defense’s preferred parlance of “unidentified aerial phenomena,” seemingly a concerted effort to avoid the more stigmatized term “unidentified flying objects,” or UFOs.

“The frequent occurrence of unidentified air conditions in recent years … brings severe challenges to air defence security of our country,” said Chen Li of the PLA’s Air Force Early Warning Academy, in a 2019 report cited by SCMP.

Old Jun 4, 2021, 04:47 PM   #197
pax
Rage3D Spammer

https://www.cnn.com/2021/06/04/tech/...scn/index.html

Quote:
New York (CNN Business)NASA's new chief is setting up an effort to further study unidentified flying objects within his first month in office.

Bill Nelson, the former Florida senator and spaceflight veteran, told CNN Business' Rachel Crane during a wide-ranging interview on Thursday that it's not clear to anyone — even in the upper echelons of the US space agency — what the high-speed objects observed by Navy pilots are.

Nelson added that he does not believe the UFOs are evidence of extraterrestrials visiting Earth. "I think I would know" if that were the case, Nelson said. But, he acknowledged, it'd be premature to rule that out as a possibility.

Nelson's comments echo the findings of a new Pentagon report expected to be released later this month. Five sources familiar with the results of that study told CNN that US intelligence officials found no evidence that the UFOs are alien spacecraft, but investigators also have not reached a definitive assessment as to what these mysterious objects might be.

"We don't know if it's extraterrestrial. We don't know if it's an enemy. We don't know if it's an optical phenomenon," Nelson said. "We don't think [it's an optical phenomenon] because of the characteristics that those Navy jet pilots described ... And so the bottom line is, we want to know."

NASA press secretary Jackie McGuinness said Nelson did not establish a formal task force to begin investigating UFOs. However, he did direct researchers to move forward with exploring any lines of questioning around the topic as they see fit.

"There's not really a lot of data and...scientists should be free to follow these leads, and it shouldn't be stigmatized," McGuinness said, acknowledging that UFO research can be negatively associated with unfounded conspiracy theories. "This is a really interesting phenomenon and Americans are clearly interested in it [so if] the scientists want to investigate, they should."
Nice if they could go in with other nations in the effort. An international Project Blue Book might achieve more. Im just happy its not going to be a military investigation only.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 4, 2021, 05:47 PM   #198
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Official government stance on the UFO/UAP's

All you need to do is read between the lines on what they are saying.

Hell all you need to do is look at the AATIP (ADVANCED AEROSPACE THREAT IDENTIFICATION PROGRAM) list of studies it did on aerospace vehicles.

Dr. Hal Puthoff:
Quote:
"Some critics out there say oh that report is just looking at advanced aerospace vehicles, in the sense of what the Russians are going to do in a few years or whatever. But of course if you read between the lines and you see we are looking at warp drives, tranversable wormholes and stargates... I mean we aren't looking for what the Chinese are going to make next year. This program is trying to address and solve quote "the UFO problem"
Quote:
"Some people will say oh this is just looking at advanced aircraft production, then how do you explain we'd have a whole program on the statistical drake equation in this report"

Old Jun 4, 2021, 08:29 PM   #199
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Yes, because when you can't explain something or have any physical evidence to investigate besides "sightings" it must be aliens.
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 4, 2021, 11:25 PM   #200
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Old Jun 5, 2021, 12:27 AM   #201
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shapeshifter View Post
https://thedebrief.org/china-confirm...fo-task-force/

China Confirms It Has Its Own UFO Task Force
Chinese Military Said to Be Using AI to Track an Increase in “Unidentified Air Conditions.”
I really liked this bit about it:

Quote:
Recent reports by Chinese press say the PLA equally has its own UFO task force dedicated to investigating mysterious airborne encounters over Chinese airspace. According to SCMP, China’s “unidentified air conditions” task force has been turning to Artificial Intelligence to help get to the bottom of recent UFO sightings.

“One advantage of AI is that it can ‘think outside the box’ – checking crumbs of information scattered across many datasets created at different times and locations, and drawing links unseen by human eyes – to help determine whether sightings were caused by a hostile country, amateur aviation enthusiasts, nature, or ‘other reasons,’” Li told SCMP.
Reminds of UFOTOG project from Douglas Trumbull.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 6, 2021, 01:28 PM   #202
SirBaron
Hallowed are the Clownies

SirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselSirBaron exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exposed View Post
Yes, because when you can't explain something or have any physical evidence to investigate besides "sightings" it must be aliens.
How dare you, stargate is a documentary, and E.T. was an autobiography.
Old Jun 6, 2021, 09:13 PM   #203
pax
Rage3D Spammer

https://www.explorescu.org/

Quote:
The Scientific Coalition for UAP Studies (SCU) is a think tank of scientists, researchers and professionals stretching across organizations, governments and industries to scientifically and publicly explore anomalous phenomena known around the world as UAPs, UFOs, USOs and OVNIs.

Be nice as well to see more public scientific groups like this one come forward to offer their help in studying the phenom. But they would need the gov to give them the data...

List of their members:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xu_...uWBZsiaRa/view

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 6, 2021, 10:29 PM   #204
pax
Rage3D Spammer

18 year career F16 pilot did this cool video estimating speed of 'go fast' flir and pretty much debunking mick west...

TLDW the 'go fast' ball was about 2-3 m wide and going tween at least .5 to at most 1 mach. He narrows it to ~.8 mach at 1000 feet in altitude.

This next one is on the Gimbal video:

And this one is an overall evaluation of all 3 films earlier and bit more interesting imo:

www.realitysandwich.com

Last edited by pax : Jun 6, 2021 at 11:31 PM.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 09:24 AM   #205
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

This is the kind of get-out-the-protractor science that I'm hungry for.

What makes this footage so compelling compared to some bloke with a potato phone is the sensor data that accompanies it. What is really enticing, is that the military may have more and better quality footage than the stuff that has been leaked.

What I found mildly funny is just how perturbed and uncomfortable Tyson was on the Joe Rogan show last week. I understand his argument and he is correct, but at the same time, when he would discuss this jump to aliens issue in the past, he would be jovial about it. He wasn't this time. Reading his body language, the guy was scared, nervous, and a smidge angry. Maybe just a bad day, who knows, but word gets around science circles just like any other profession, and word on the street is this report may be more serious than people think.

Gonna be a hoot to find out.

Last edited by AllexxisF1 : Jun 7, 2021 at 09:45 AM.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 09:58 AM   #206
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Sam Harris and Ricky Gervais have a podcast show and in one of the most recent they are talking about this all.

https://twitter.com/UAP1949/status/1401850119247564800

Sam:
Quote:
This is probably premature for me to even talk about, someone reached out to me and has assured me I'm going to be in a zoom call with former CIA heads, office of navy research and people who's bona fides are easy to track and they are concerned about the messaging of all of this to the public, dampening down panic and conspiracy theories but what is being promised here is a disclosure that is frankly either the most alarming or interesting thing in the world depending on how you take it. But it's not a representation of the facts that will give scientific skeptics any comfort. we are faced with the prospect of having to apologize to the people we have laughed at for the past 50 years who have been abducted or had cattle mutilated.
As someone else put it "They don't want everyone buying up all the ****ing toilet paper again" levels of stupid panic. Or the current "gas shortage" examples of stupid.

Last edited by Shapeshifter : Jun 7, 2021 at 10:23 AM.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 10:18 AM   #207
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

Sam Harris has been really putting himself out there with this whole behind-the-scenes in the science community stuff.
Old Jun 7, 2021, 10:26 AM   #208
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

This thread is gettinfg spicy, I need to go through these videos.

So whats the consensus, aliens exist?

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2021, 10:45 AM   #209
pax
Rage3D Spammer

I dont think its aliens myself but those behind it may well look like them.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 7, 2021, 10:54 AM   #210
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

The immediacy of where we're at is that the U.S. Military and Intelligence agencies will be providing all the evidence and conclusions they have about UFO's.

The Times leaked parts of the report conclusions saying the phenomena exist but they won't go as far as to say they're extraterrestrial. Something, that frankly, ANY U.S. Agency would punt down the field for someone else to make that declaration.

So, that brings up respected science folk like Sam Harris throwing out rumors, that hey, there are real discussions being had in science circles that this report is gonna be a serious thing.

Small steps, giant leaps. These craft are real, we just have to find out what they are. If they're alien, we'll know in time.