Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Dec 4, 2021, 02:42 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Will have to see what happened to the trouser trout!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4, 2021, 08:27 PM   #92
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Old Jan 13, 2022, 11:27 PM   #93
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

https://youtu.be/R6Kqm0qJ9Uc Full trailer

The ending to season 1 makes me wanna wait til I got more things queued up on HBO Max than to sub just for this. Also Crunchyroll is gone from HBOMax now apparently.
dodger is online now   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 13, 2022, 11:32 PM   #94
Sundance Kid V2
Your daddy!

Sundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsSundance Kid V2 glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
https://youtu.be/R6Kqm0qJ9Uc Full trailer

The ending to season 1 makes me wanna wait til I got more things queued up on HBO Max than to sub just for this. Also Crunchyroll is gone from HBOMax now apparently.
I'm in!!
Sundance Kid V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2022, 01:20 AM   #95
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Everybody likes flying penis snake.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2022, 01:55 AM   #96
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

will watch for sure, loved the first one

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2022, 08:20 AM   #97
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
will watch for sure, loved the first one
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2022, 08:58 AM   #98
huskylord
Radeon Arctic Islands

huskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmhuskylord achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Thanks for the reminder
Old Jan 14, 2022, 03:21 PM   #99
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Season 1 was a wild ride. I'll watch this as well.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 14, 2022, 03:47 PM   #100
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Feb. 3rd, can't wait.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 01:45 PM   #101
JZL
Starship Trooper

I tried to watch e3 last night and kept getting an error message. Everything else on HBO Max, incl. prior episodes of this, seemed OK.

Anyone else?
Old Feb 15, 2022, 02:15 PM   #102
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZL View Post
I tried to watch e3 last night and kept getting an error message. Everything else on HBO Max, incl. prior episodes of this, seemed OK.

Anyone else?
Might be a provider issue. I get the odd error messages across Netflix, HBO Max and Prime, when everything else is working fine. It usually works the 2nd or 3rd time I try it though. Frustrating.
Old Feb 15, 2022, 02:28 PM   #103
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Went back to last episode of S1 cause I no remember nothin'!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15, 2022, 05:35 PM   #104
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled withNascar24 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Went back to last episode of S1 cause I no remember nothin'!
Getting old sucks!
Old Feb 15, 2022, 07:27 PM   #105
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Getting old sucks!
Yup!

yoz
Old Feb 16, 2022, 06:00 AM   #106
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

Look at it this way, you get to rewatch all the good tv shows over and over again.
andino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 16, 2022, 08:06 AM   #107
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
Look at it this way, you get to rewatch all the good tv shows over and over again.
That's the great thing about dementia, everything is new again.

My poor sweet mother-in-law has it.

yoz
Old Feb 16, 2022, 08:42 AM   #108
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
That's the great thing about dementia, everything is new again.

My poor sweet mother-in-law has it.
Old Feb 16, 2022, 08:45 AM   #109
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Yeah man, it's heartbreaking.

yoz
Old Feb 24, 2022, 06:46 AM   #110
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

my dad had dementia, horrible disease

looking forward to Season 2 of RBW, Season 1 was convoluted and the intro was the best thing about it but i still think its better than a lot of stuff now.

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 24, 2022, 07:39 AM   #111
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATI FURY-OUS View Post
looking forward to Season 2 of RBW
It's playing now.

yoz
Old Mar 11, 2022, 09:01 PM   #112
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Weaponized trouser trout, what more could you ask for!
Old Mar 11, 2022, 10:02 PM   #113
dodger
Doggy

dodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultydodger can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Just started watching this. I'm assuming the next Big Bad introduced right away in ep1? And just like Lost in Space somebody got huge.
Old Mar 12, 2022, 12:49 AM   #114
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Need to finish this. First 3 episodes of season 2 were terrible.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2022, 12:22 PM   #115
dodger
Doggy

Over halfway through now and I feel the story is just wandering around. Sure there's some advancement of stuff but I don't feel any real attachment to any of the characters so far.
Old Mar 15, 2022, 12:24 PM   #116
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger View Post
Over halfway through now and I feel the story is just wandering around. Sure there's some advancement of stuff but I don't feel any real attachment to any of the characters so far.
Yeah, not enjoying this much.

yoz
Old Mar 15, 2022, 01:30 PM   #117
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Yeah, not enjoying this much.
Same here. It’s pretty evident where it’s going anyway, but…we’ll probably finish the season out anyway. It’s not nearly as well written as the 1st.
Old Mar 15, 2022, 03:53 PM   #118
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Same here. It’s pretty evident where it’s going anyway, but…we’ll probably finish the season out anyway. It’s not nearly as well written as the 1st.
Agreed.

yoz
Old Mar 15, 2022, 05:27 PM   #119
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

man, what a letdown

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2022, 06:14 PM   #120
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
man, what a letdown

yoz