Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Jul 23, 2020, 06:16 PM   #91
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Munkus
Hugged your dog lately?

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Good job!
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 29, 2020, 03:51 AM   #92
ATI FURY-OUS
WYSIWYG

ATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyATI FURY-OUS can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munkus View Post
Last thing I made was in the fall of 2019. Still pretty proud of it. It lets our tenant in the walk-out basement apartment go from her door to her car without trudging through the mud or snow.

thats like a screenshot from an adventure game

i5 4690, Gainward GTX970 Phantom, 16gb ram, Gigabyte Z97X UDH3 mobo
ATI FURY-OUS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2020, 05:35 AM   #93
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Follow up to my liquor cabinet...

Made my doors, routed out a glass recess, added some custom cut textured glass (pattern called Moss), installed some pretty sweet Italian handles. Added a stack of Neodymium magnets in the upper-center corner of each that pulls to a screw I put in the frame to hold things closed.

Then I spent a couple of days drilling and re-drilling the hinge holes to get them all to hang properly and meet in the center (the left edge was not perfectly vertical.) Fussy fussy work. Hate that part.

But at the end of the day, have a nice cabinet that hides our shame when we have the lights off.

Or really shows things off if appropriate.

Doors open

And my wife was playing with a dim purple setting for a nightlight.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire

Last edited by koralis : Aug 28, 2020 at 05:43 AM.
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 28, 2020, 11:27 AM   #94
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

It almost looks like light is bleeding out of the right side.

We added our little garden to the backyard.. we had to remove more dirt, built a garden wall/fence/holder thing, and got some dirt that we can plant stuff in.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28, 2020, 12:08 PM   #95
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Built in planter will be really nice.

Edit: Herbs and peppers? (little hard to make out the labels)

Last edited by koralis : Aug 31, 2020 at 04:47 AM.
Old Aug 31, 2020, 12:29 AM   #96
Spencer
CA Driftwood

Spencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete strangerSpencer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Constructed a template for art work. Made all in copper and the pieces bent to the correct curves by hand with tools like pliers or soft grips. It fits on top of blank stretched canvas as a guide for placement of very think paint to get the desired shapes and eventually later in the process the desired color blending.

The acrylic paint will be around 1/8 inch thick sometimes up to a 1/4" for a thick textured look. Not an easy art form but hopefully worth it in the end. Mostly landscapes or plants done with an abstract look.

And the final templates will be made of plastic with a 3d printer. But the bigger plastic templates for the 3 feet by 2 feet paintings will probably be made with vacuum forming which I'd pay to have done at a local engineering business. The copper one I made is for testing because I'm too lazy to assemble the 3d printer I bought online a few months ago.
Spencer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2020, 04:49 AM   #97
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
Constructed a template for art work. Made all in copper and the pieces bent to the correct curves by hand with tools like pliers or soft grips. It fits on top of blank stretched canvas as a guide for placement of very think paint to get the desired shapes and eventually later in the process the desired color blending.

The acrylic paint will be around 1/8 inch thick sometimes up to a 1/4" for a thick textured look. Not an easy art form but hopefully worth it in the end. Mostly landscapes or plants done with an abstract look.

And the final templates will be made of plastic with a 3d printer. But the bigger plastic templates for the 3 feet by 2 feet paintings will probably be made with vacuum forming which I'd pay to have done at a local engineering business. The copper one I made is for testing because I'm too lazy to assemble the 3d printer I bought online a few months ago.
I for one, wouldn't mind if you took some step-by-step photos to watch your process.

Old Aug 31, 2020, 05:29 AM   #98
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer View Post
art work.
That sounds interesting. Mind to share the results?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 10, 2020, 12:32 PM   #99
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaJMasta View Post

After about three months, I'm basically done. Ended up:
Cleaning everything
Designing and printing registers, jacks, and tongues
Refelting everything
Designing and making a stand
Designing and making a lid stick
Designing and making a jackrail and printing the mounts
Making a new nameplate and its holder
Coming up with a new stringing schedule and restringing everything

Restaining to try for a match (it's close....ish)

I found a week or so ago that I could get a fair bit more sound out of the thing that I had originally voiced, so I'm going through and replacing all the plectra and then revoicing - probably at about 2x the volume it was before. Then back to learning to play - I've been revisiting a book I used for my class piano in college, but I'll be on to older stuff (originally intended for this kind of instrument) soon enough.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12, 2020, 12:38 PM   #100
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Looks great. Always satisfying to complete a job well. Id rather take twice as long to do it well as get it done quickly and knowing that I half-assed it.

Old Nov 16, 2020, 04:46 PM   #101
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Trying to get some stuff cleaned up, needing a place to store materials. The rounded parts up top are designed so that I can throw a tarp over to keep clean and dry from the weather. It's on wheels so I can move it around the driveway as needed.

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 30, 2021, 08:15 PM   #102
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

As a creative outlet of sorts and a way to motivate myself into practicing enough while the concert halls are closed, I've taken to streaming my practicing a bit and found a good bit of enjoyment in the intersection of two very narrow niches: bassoon playing and multispectral imaging.

I've got a few cameras set up to visualize in various bands (visible, various IR, and UV) and then light sources to light them up. Still experimenting with cameras, sources, and recording setups, but through the regular practicing I eventually end up at a pretty well polished performance, and through the magic of reverb effects, it doesn't even sound like I'm playing in my living room
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

Old Feb 2, 2021, 04:27 PM   #103
night
Radeon Arctic Islands

night can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultynight can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Just saw this thread. I've built lots of random things over the years, but you guys seems to focus on quality and furniture like things. So how about this one..

I built these stairs to the couch for my 16yo dog who passed away in Nov. So I added onto them for the puppy a spot to see and get out of my wife's lap all day.

Old Feb 2, 2021, 05:19 PM   #104
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Looks great we bought a ramp for our dogs.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 2, 2021, 06:49 PM   #105
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

Is the couch your design too? The stairs are a great match for it.

Old Feb 12, 2021, 11:09 AM   #106
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Did some renovations on the bathroom.

New glass shelves and nice toilet. The sink cabinetry I made 8 years ago and topped with a cheap, but cool, ikea sink.

Refinished the tub with some stuff called Ekopel. A gloopy self-levelling epoxy. Works great on the interior... the exterior was a nightmare due to all of the undercuts, etc. Ended up needing to sand most of it down due to excessive drippage and we'll do otherwise. You'll notice the bondo filling the chips in the before picture.

And After

Also built a small box to hide wiring/outlet for the toothbrushes and other stuff. The cables go through a hole in the bottom, then out a cutaway on the left. Very tidy. Also built a pocket to hold the toothpaste vertical to earn back a little more room on the mini-shelf.

Old Feb 12, 2021, 11:35 AM   #107
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Love the wiring box, koralis. Very nice touch!

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Feb 12, 2021, 11:20 PM   #108
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Love the wiring box, koralis. Very nice touch!
I love the Black Lives Matter rinsing glasses!
Old Dec 11, 2021, 05:14 PM   #109
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Took an old bedroom side table that my mother-in-law will never need again.

Cut out the drawer, moved it to the top with some extra side rails to handle the load, and created a printer stand.

Printer is on a roll-out dray so we can access the flatbed scanner if we need to.

And then we slide it under our remodelled Ikea tabletop finished with garage epoxy, w/ holes cut out for cabling near the monitor, etc. The printer also hides the battery backup, power strip, network switch, etc. Cables rout under the desktop to the computers at the side. Network cable in and out to the TV go into a cutout plat in the wall there as well and run through some conduit to our unfihished basedment on the right.

Yes, there's a giant cutout of exposed concrete. It was supposed to be a new window back in August, but custom order and pushed back and back. Grrr. Ripped down (most) shelving and will be repainting the whole room in some sophisticated moody color. Ideas?? The white shelf on the left still needs to be removed. Will probably do a grey stained pine like below it.

Old Dec 13, 2021, 05:09 AM   #110
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Another project I've been working on for a couple of years in fits and starts. Our dog has gotten a regular supply of Elk antlers to gnaw on over the years and when they get small enough to fit fully in her mouth we take them away. Seemed a shame to toss them so I decided to see what I could do to carve/scrimshaw them.

The following is my first and only attempt. It was carved entirely with hand tools (files, carving knife, no power tools) and ultimately wash-stained with a a paint brush of coffee to bring out the contrast. If I do further work on antlers, I'll be using power tools. I wanted one that I could say was "handcrafted" and see what was involved... that's a tough material!

Will probably be drilling a hole through the top to hang it, as it was originally conceived as a pendant, and finish it with a Danish Oil dip to protect it from wear on the coffee.

Motif is a columbine vine. Three flowers of decreasing size toward the top and a pair of vines connecting them and intertwining.

Old Jan 14, 2022, 10:31 PM   #111
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Bought a used mini-ramp off of craigslist. Got it home and decided to extend from 6ft to 8ft. Resurfacing it with an additional layer of ply, will add an additional 1/8in plywood. Still need to build out the rest of the decking, add some railings, replace the coping, then paint, etc. Lots more work to do.

I paid $200 for the used ramp. I figure I'll be ~$700 in once I'm done.

Total dimensions are 8ft wide, 17ft long, with an 18in drop.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Jan 15, 2022, 03:27 AM   #112
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by koralis View Post
Another project I've been working on for a couple of years in fits and starts. Our dog has gotten a regular supply of Elk antlers to gnaw on over the years and when they get small enough to fit fully in her mouth we take them away. Seemed a shame to toss them so I decided to see what I could do to carve/scrimshaw them.

The following is my first and only attempt. It was carved entirely with hand tools (files, carving knife, no power tools) and ultimately wash-stained with a a paint brush of coffee to bring out the contrast. If I do further work on antlers, I'll be using power tools. I wanted one that I could say was "handcrafted" and see what was involved... that's a tough material!

Will probably be drilling a hole through the top to hang it, as it was originally conceived as a pendant, and finish it with a Danish Oil dip to protect it from wear on the coffee.

Motif is a columbine vine. Three flowers of decreasing size toward the top and a pair of vines connecting them and intertwining.

I just saw this , and that is some beautiful work!
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 15, 2022, 03:30 AM   #113
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Bought a used mini-ramp off of craigslist. Got it home and decided to extend from 6ft to 8ft. Resurfacing it with an additional layer of ply, will add an additional 1/8in plywood. Still need to build out the rest of the decking, add some railings, replace the coping, then paint, etc. Lots more work to do.

Handyman SubCog

I can’t help but notice the taillights in the background….1963 Impala?

Sorry, you’re doing great work on the ramp, but classic car is classic …
Old Jan 15, 2022, 06:22 AM   #114
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I just saw this , and that is some beautiful work!
Thank you. I appreciate that. It's a little disheartening to post something you're proud of and have everyone shrug.

I might try to lighten the contrast a little on the background stripes... might be a little TOO much. Still have to seal it as well. Wife is enquiring how we'd want to display it and not really coming up with much.

Thinking maybe I drill a through hole at the top like a pendant and then string some copper wire loops through it to form a set of rings as a backdrop and put it in a shadowbox.

Old Jan 15, 2022, 06:25 AM   #115
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:

Looks good! Now the question... now that you've done the referb/extension work, are you thinking you should have just built the whole thing from scratch? Or did the existing stuff provide a good value and/or guidance?

Last edited by koralis : Jan 15, 2022 at 06:35 AM.
Old Jan 15, 2022, 06:36 AM   #116
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Quote:
Thank you. I appreciate that. It's a little disheartening to post something you're proud of and have everyone shrug.

I might try to lighten the contrast a little on the background stripes... might be a little TOO much. Still have to seal it as well. Wife is enquiring how we'd want to display it and not really coming up with much.

Thinking maybe I drill a through hole at the top like a pendant and then string some copper wire loops through it to form a set of rings as a backdrop and put it in a shadowbox.
I realize the photos colors might not be a 100% accurate representation of what you see, but it looks pretty much perfect to me. I like the shadow box idea as well
Old Jan 15, 2022, 11:21 AM   #117
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Looks good! Now the question... now that you've done the referb/extension work, are you thinking you should have just built the whole thing from scratch? Or did the existing stuff provide a good value and/or guidance?
Lumber is very expensive now. Starting with a used ramp saved me well over $1000 in materials. Also probably saved me some work as well. But building from scratch would have given me cleaner results... This thing's gonna be a nightmare to take apart if I ever need to get rid of it.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
Old Jan 15, 2022, 11:22 AM   #118
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
I can’t help but notice the taillights in the background….1963 Impala?

Sorry, you’re doing great work on the ramp, but classic car is classic …
Neighbors have a classic car on the other side of the fence. You're probably right.

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600