Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Feb 25, 2020, 12:22 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Default What's the last thing you Crafted?

I thought it was high time for a thread where people could show off their handiwork. Physical things created with your own two hands and tools (as opposed to a video, or a 3d printer for example.)

Woodworking, painting, drawing, maybe brewing, etc.

I'll put my first entry in the reply to keep this clean.

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2020, 12:23 PM   #2
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Here's my latest project... started a long time ago then got distracted and just finished it up yesterday. A nice case for my Eldritch Horror board game. Contains the main game, Under the Pyramids, Mountains of Madness, Forbidden Lore, and Strange Remnants in a size that's only about 50% larger than the base box. I think it has enough room left for 1 more Big-Box expansion (sideboard) and a couple of the smaller ones.

Goal 1: Compact storage
Goal 2: Quick setup (can pull things right out of the box and go)
Goal 3: Minimal table space for tight quarters.

Made of Luan plywood (1/8" thick) and Basswood. Base box is stained, inserts are sprayed glossy black. Monsters in the black bag, clues in the smaller gray bag. Epics and Investigators in the generic token box.

Closed box

Opened Box (boards and sideboards on the top)

Opened Box (under the boards)

Unpacked

Minicard holder

Token Trays

Old Feb 25, 2020, 04:06 PM   #3
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Most of my current crafted stuff doesn't fall within your (relatively narrow) definition of it.

I've made two models for 3d printing in the last 3 days, and printed both to test (one for small scale production). I play music basically every day and the stuff you work on when you do is all "craft", but is almost never physical. Otherwise I spend a lot more time repairing stuff than I do constructing stuff from scratch these days, it's a fair bit more profitable and for the moment that's what I need.

Nice box/organizer, though, my woodworking never comes out looking that finished.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Feb 25, 2020, 04:41 PM   #4
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Ok, lets allow 3d printing. Share em!

I just don't need to see a whole bunch of photoshopped images, etc. In that case everyone can "craft."

Old Feb 25, 2020, 05:38 PM   #5
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by koralis View Post
I just don't need to see a whole bunch of photoshopped images, etc. In that case everyone can "craft."
I beg to differ. Images, electronically created music, etc. are all crafted, just not by your definition.

Your thread though, so since I have no “handcrafted” objects to share I’ll see myself out.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2020, 07:41 PM   #6
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post

Your thread though, so since I have no “handcrafted” objects to share I’ll see myself out.
I'm too much of a gentleman to describe the last thing I handcrafted.
Old Feb 25, 2020, 08:29 PM   #7
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Great job on the box. Mine isn't nearly as elegant. We had an old plank style door and a few 2 bys laying around with other scrap lumber, so work/storage bench.

This is a shot from the "where do I want to put everything stage.

Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2020, 08:58 PM   #8
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Making a somewhat rigid and springless mounting system using copper and hand tools...

My X570 Taichi Aqua Edition Rev 2:

Mine's not a $1000 USD but it's 1 of 1...

Heatware
gamefoo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 25, 2020, 10:10 PM   #9
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Those copper pieces look oddly like bike chain links

The more interesting of the models I made was a copy of some feet for the back of electrical test equipment, in this case a Rohde & Schwarz UPV. Not strictly creative, since it's a copy, but a fully functional replacement part that's as durable... and thanks to my gradually improving 3d modeling skills, it only took an hour or so to design, and got only minor tweaks after the first set was printed.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4185120

Next up is some really basic feet so that I can use some metal shelves on carpeting without messing with the carpet... then I've got some furniture assembly on the far side of a move!
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2020, 05:04 AM   #10
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
Great job on the box. Mine isn't nearly as elegant. We had an old plank style door and a few 2 bys laying around with other scrap lumber, so work/storage bench.

This is a shot from the "where do I want to put everything stage.

Nice re-use of materials. Do you have locks on the wheels? Find that it shifts around on you at all?

Old Feb 26, 2020, 05:06 AM   #11
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefoo21 View Post
Making a somewhat rigid and springless mounting system using copper and hand tools...

My X570 Taichi Aqua Edition Rev 2:

Mine's not a $1000 USD but it's 1 of 1...

Ok, I've got to ask... why do you need such a mounting system for a motherboard? What's the environment? Some specialized water block?

Very cool though. I love copper.

Old Feb 26, 2020, 05:22 AM   #12
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Nice re-use of materials. Do you have locks on the wheels? Find that it shifts around on you at all?
No locks. It stays stationary, due to the weight on it I imagine. the nice thing is it's also very easy to move if needed.

The down side - it holds a lot, and I'm horrible at organizing everything. It looks even more cluttered now than it did with stuff just thrown on top
Old Feb 26, 2020, 09:20 AM   #13
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Fully custom set of multiscale humbuckers, macassar ebony covered. 3D printed the bobbins and baseplates, CNC cut the tops, hand sanded.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2020, 11:39 AM   #14
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

gamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badgesgamefoo21 doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Ok, I've got to ask... why do you need such a mounting system for a motherboard? What's the environment? Some specialized water block?

Very cool though. I love copper.
The stock VRM heatsink is more of two anodized aluminum blocks with a heat pipe that's hot glued in place and only for 40% of the length of the blocks.

The drive chain look is a bit on purpose. Asrock uses gears/clock works for the Taichi series. So I thought this kind of looks like chains going into the blocks driving pumps or something.

The stock design of the board basically makes it impossible to get a VRM block on the one side and limits block choices to a very few on the other. The bolt holes are also not in the right spots for any block I can find.

Sustained heavy loads, overclocking, and water cooled CPU situations.

So that all ended up meaning I had to make some blocks fit in the space needed.

I think it's ending up looking pretty good, and once I get the bridge installed it'll look even better or so I hope.

Heatware
Old Feb 26, 2020, 11:48 AM   #15
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

still working on shed

storage side hangers and shelves

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2020, 01:08 PM   #16
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

^^^ you call that a shed? This is a shed:

Still have to paint and caulk the outside. Only hit my thumb hard with the thumb detector once. I'm a real crapsmen.

Last edited by GSGRUNT : Feb 26, 2020 at 01:17 PM.
GSGRUNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2020, 01:17 PM   #17
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamefoo21 View Post
The stock VRM heatsink is more of two anodized aluminum blocks with a heat pipe that's hot glued in place and only for 40% of the length of the blocks.

Ohh.. got it. I was coming at it wrong.. I thought it was a mounting plate for a CPU cooler, not an alternative VRM cooler. Definitely neat.

Old Feb 26, 2020, 01:19 PM   #18
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post

Fully custom set of multiscale humbuckers, macassar ebony covered. 3D printed the bobbins and baseplates, CNC cut the tops, hand sanded.
Lovely work. Is this a side-gig, or you do this professionally?

Old Feb 26, 2020, 01:51 PM   #19
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

Quote:
Ohh.. got it. I was coming at it wrong.. I thought it was a mounting plate for a CPU cooler, not an alternative VRM cooler. Definitely neat.
I don't want to talk about the backplate.

I was going to run it on air for testing... Until... well the wraith spire bolts on... Yeah, the backplate dropped into oblivion, forcing the complete removal of the board.

So I begun doing all of this, and I appreciate the kind words. Makes hand polishing all of that copper seem worthwhile... lol

I even hunted down and imported Odyssey thermal pads, to continue the 'aqua' theme.

Heatware
Old Feb 26, 2020, 01:59 PM   #20
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Lovely work. Is this a side-gig, or you do this professionally?
Both? Still have a day job, but put about equal hours into my guitar pickups.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2020, 02:26 PM   #21
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSGRUNT View Post
Still have to paint and caulk the outside. Only hit my thumb hard with the thumb detector once. I'm a real crapsmen.
If I could only do this reasonably for archery. wintertime sport.

Old Feb 26, 2020, 04:39 PM   #22
bill dennison
Rage3D Spammer

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:

other side

outside
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 26, 2020, 10:58 PM   #23
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Office table for 2, along with wings mounted to the wall. I also built the shelves from scratch as well.

I've been building things like this on my driveway, as I don't have proper shop space.

Also built 4 of these for the wife:

And then I made this with my 3d pen:

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt

Last edited by SubCog : Feb 26, 2020 at 11:13 PM.
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2020, 05:13 AM   #24
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

That table came out looking really nice. The finishing work really sells it.

Old Feb 27, 2020, 07:01 AM   #25
Alientank
Piss flaps

Alientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationAlientank has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Few days ago I crafted some mats in Grim Dawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saggypoo View Post
It's happening to Jupiter now? Usually there's objects constantly slamming against Uranus.
Alientank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2020, 07:53 AM   #26
Lazy8s
One day at a time

SubCog - Loving that desk

Hey bill, I need info - I see cinder blocks. Is that attached to the main house or was it something else you just decided to repurpose? Looks good
Old Feb 27, 2020, 09:38 AM   #27
gamefoo21
Rage Furry X

More pictures and progress for the day...

A lack of clearance it seems:

Hack saws make such a mess:

No more sabre fighting here!

I finally made them connect properly:

Looking like it should!

Heatware
Old Feb 27, 2020, 03:46 PM   #28
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSubCog doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:

I'm diggin' the golf sim!

Ryzen 5 5600x - radeon 6700xt - 32 gigs memory

Nintendo: NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega: Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
Sony: PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
Microsoft: og xbox, xbox360, xbone, series 3
Atari: Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo: Neo Geo Pocket Color
Other: Colecovision, Intellivision, Vectrex

riva tnt
tnt2
geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon 8500
radeon 9600
radeon 9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
radeon 6700xt
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27, 2020, 06:44 PM   #29
GSGRUNT
No chops 🎸

GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'GSGRUNT once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
I'm diggin' the golf sim!
My wife calls it my $10k video game .... she's not wrong.
Old Feb 27, 2020, 07:24 PM   #30
JZL
Starship Trooper

JZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwardsJZL can recite pi backwards

My new shed. The big move is tomorrow.

30x30. The plan is for a pool to go in behind that.
Shelves already complete.
ATM it's making a nice cargo depot.