Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Dec 18, 2021, 12:18 PM   #4651
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
I've always liked small pickups, but I went from a 2004 F150 to my 2018 Colorado and the difference was pretty stark, I really found I liked the mid-sized truck a lot better for most things. Full size trucks have their place but they aren't the best as a daily, IMO.
I think I’m going to be feeling the same way soon. We’re so congested around here and parking is tight - this smaller truck is going to be a pleasure compared to the Ram.
Quote:
Aww what fun are you? Go Mad Max on it!
Oh alright…I’ll get the saws and hammers back out
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2021, 12:39 PM   #4652
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Congrats on the truck, clean

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2021, 12:41 PM   #4653
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Congrats on the truck, clean
Thanks - I got it just in time for the snow and salt
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 18, 2021, 03:58 PM   #4654
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

congrats on the truck, my friend, looks like it's in great condition too. Awesome!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2021, 07:46 PM   #4655
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

And a quick clean after rain ribbed it's cleanliness

Old Dec 25, 2021, 10:02 PM   #4656
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Nice!
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 26, 2021, 03:23 PM   #4657
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Hadn't washed the MX-5 in a while, and it was due for an oil change so I tackled that. Was hands down the easiest oil change I've ever done, less than 10 minutes and that included jacking the car up. Love the central jack points it has front and rear. Cleaned the engine bay a bit while I was in there too.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2022, 04:33 PM   #4658
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Some relatively recent shots of the Jeep.

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2022, 04:41 PM   #4659
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Nice pics!!!

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 11, 2022, 07:10 PM   #4660
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Nice pics!!!
Thank you.
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
Old Jan 11, 2022, 07:54 PM   #4661
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Evileh once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

I saw like 4 of those gladiators driving around this morning

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."

Logical "u dont have to lie to us that u got fired again we dont judge here that your 🌯 weren't up to snuff."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 13, 2022, 09:42 AM   #4662
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Nice Jeep Shrike Hopefully you didn’t have to use it to escape those fires
Old Jan 25, 2022, 06:07 PM   #4663
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I went down the coast for a week in my mates new 2021 Mustang Mach 1. We (He) certainly gave it a work out and to say I was impressed is an understatement. Beautiful car.

Thought some of you might be interested to see a right hand drive version.

Old Jan 26, 2022, 12:23 PM   #4664
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post
I went down the coast for a week in my mates new 2021 Mustang Mach 1. We (He) certainly gave it a work out and to say I was impressed is an understatement. Beautiful car.

My friend, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you're going to have to take that car back to the dealership. They installed the steering wheel on the wrong side.

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
Quote:
Old Jan 26, 2022, 12:31 PM   #4665
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

That looks badass. Love this generation Mustang.
Old Jan 26, 2022, 03:17 PM   #4666
logical
What is my purpose?

I like the paint job

Old Jan 28, 2022, 08:55 AM   #4667
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
My friend, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you're going to have to take that car back to the dealership. They installed the steering wheel on the wrong side.

Doh, he said he paid extra to get it on the correct side.
Old Feb 5, 2022, 06:42 AM   #4668
Elysian
SCAATSJW

This ice is on the inside of the windshield
Old Feb 5, 2022, 08:21 AM   #4669
Lazy8s
One day at a time

My Frontier gets a bit of ice inside too. Leaving the AC on when putting on full defrost helped get rid of some of the humidity causing it, but I can’t figure out why there’s enough moisture in there to begin with. Cabin seems to seal pretty tight.
Old Feb 5, 2022, 08:38 AM   #4670
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post

yoz
Old Feb 5, 2022, 08:39 AM   #4671
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by demo View Post

Awesome car.

yoz
Old Feb 5, 2022, 09:52 AM   #4672
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy8s View Post
My Frontier gets a bit of ice inside too. Leaving the AC on when putting on full defrost helped get rid of some of the humidity causing it, but I can’t figure out why there’s enough moisture in there to begin with. Cabin seems to seal pretty tight.
There wasn't any on there yesterday when it was completely frozen over and I had to chip off the windshield to move it out of my driveway. Not sure what happened, thinking maybe one of the drains for the retractable fastback top is clogged or something.
Old Feb 9, 2022, 08:44 AM   #4673
MouSe-2005
It's too late...

MouSe-2005 is still being judged by the masses

Same pic as the "Last Purchase" but meh.

New to me 2018 Acura TLX A-Spec. Gotta take it to my buddy to have the current tint stripped off and have darker and better tint put on. He's also gonna detail/paint correct/ceramic coat the whole thing too.

Speaking of said friend, here's a pic of his tint install on the wife's Volvo.

Last edited by MouSe-2005 : Feb 9, 2022 at 08:50 AM.
MouSe-2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 9, 2022, 09:48 PM   #4674
lmchv
Planet Express

lmchv once held a door open for a complete strangerlmchv once held a door open for a complete strangerlmchv once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:

The same happened to me while in Florida last week,

we got to -3C , ~26F during the night. First time seeing this
BEHEMOTH (Desktop): Asus ROG Maximus Z690 Formula | Intel Core i9 12900K + Asus ROG Strix LC 240 | Kingston Fury 64GB DDR5-5200 | LG 27GN950-b [email protected] | PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 6900 XT 16GB | CoolerMaster Cosmos C700P + Asus ROG Thor 1200W Platinum | Sound Blaster X AE-5 + Edifier R1280DBs + Edifier T5 + Logitech G935 | HyperX Alloy Elite RGB CherryMX Red + Logitech G502 Lightspeed + Logitech Powerplay | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe SSD 2TB + Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe SSD 2TB | LG BD-RE | Windows 11 Pro

Charquito (Desktop): Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.0Ghz + Asus ROG Ryuo 240 | Corsair Ballistic 32GB DDR4-3000 | Dell U2713HM 27" | Asus ROG Strix Geforce GTX1080| Cooler Master Cosmos 2 + Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W | Logitech MK850 Performance | Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 512GB | Sony BD-ROM | Windows 11 Pro

Bloodzone.net Moderator

Last edited by lmchv : Feb 9, 2022 at 11:04 PM.
lmchv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2022, 12:28 PM   #4675
Elysian
SCAATSJW

My Jeep blends in with the house
Old Feb 22, 2022, 12:29 PM   #4676
acroig
Troll SMod

Quote:
My Jeep blends in with the house
Welcome home!

yoz
Old Feb 22, 2022, 01:02 PM   #4677
Lazy8s
One day at a time

You better change that location in your profile!

Congrats!
Old Feb 22, 2022, 01:15 PM   #4678
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Congrats again on the house, man. Looks great.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2022, 06:37 PM   #4679
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:

Trick to reduce that keep your air fans on all the time and always from outside air as inside air gets more humid on average from our breathing. Car starter with heat set on 22c will also take care of it under 10 min. Also rub the windshield on the inside with nu finish or rain-x.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 23, 2022, 02:04 AM   #4680
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

a sock filled with cat litter will work wonders for humid cars, although i'd also check what's the cause of the humidity.

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote