Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 12, 2021, 12:16 PM   #31
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I never complained about the guy. I complained that he wasn’t representing minority groups in a high profile show.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2021, 11:57 AM   #32
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Latest episode was okay. A bit of a slow-burn. I guess this should mean next week's finale should be much better?

Ryzen 2600x - Radeon 580 - 16 gigs memory

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
Sega Master System, Genesis, 32x, Sega CD, Saturn, Dreamcast, Game Gear
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
SubCog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2021, 12:40 PM   #33
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

It was a terrible episode trying to throw in BLM in between a Marvel show. I hate when everything becomes politically charged.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Apr 17, 2021, 05:33 PM   #34
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Considering I know some people who's reaction to the Endgame movie was "bah, now they are making captain america black?!"
I think they had to address it.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.
1 Peter 2:9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
:heart: I took a few weeks off, but Rage is like a home away from home.
A2597 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 17, 2021, 07:28 PM   #35
KAC
Dirty humans

I don’t know why they had to address it? White guy had a complete story arc and had a happy ending. And he gave the shield to Falcon. The “some people” you are referring to might be closer racists.
Old Apr 17, 2021, 08:37 PM   #36
Napoleonic
Radeon Arctic Islands

Napoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete strangerNapoleonic once held a door open for a complete stranger

The antagonists have better agenda in this show, one world one people >>> blm.

Also if wandavision was 10/10, I give this one 7.5/10.
Old Apr 17, 2021, 09:04 PM   #37
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

SubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled withSubCog is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napoleonic View Post
The antagonists have better agenda in this show, one world one people >>> blm.

Also if wandavision was 10/10, I give this one 7.5/10.
Tough to directly compare Wandavision to Falcon and the Winter Soldier, as they're very apples-to-oranges. I definitely wouldn't give Wandavision a 10/10 though... there were definitely weaknesses in that show.

I'm enjoying the tone and setting of FatWS, especially all the tie-ins to the Captain America films. I'm also enjoying the action sequences alot, and some of the character development & stories have been great. So I'll admit that I'm overlooking some of the weaknesses, and will just say that I'm enjoying the show alot. I do hope the next episode ends the show on a high note though.

NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, Gameboy, Gameboy Pocket, Gameboy Color, Virtual Boy, 6 GBAs, DS, 3ds
PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Apr 17, 2021, 10:27 PM   #38
A2597
A Peculiar Person

A2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird singsA2597 knows why the caged bird sings

Wandavision was at best a 5 for me. This is a 7 to 8.

But you are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that you should show forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light.

Quote:
Old Apr 19, 2021, 01:49 PM   #39
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Not too sure on this one yet. I am coming around to it. But, it does seem like Disney is working with a fixed CGI budget and trying to compensate with "writing". This might be OK. But, the "writing" is sort of failing.
SD-[Inc] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2021, 03:29 PM   #40
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
Not too sure on this one yet. I am coming around to it. But, it does seem like Disney is working with a fixed CGI budget and trying to compensate with "writing". This might be OK. But, the "writing" is sort of failing.
That's the formula for tv shows. Viewers want to watch the action, major story pieces, etc... but those are expensive. You know what's really cheap? Dialog.

Thus shows with a budget (which is all of them) want to maximize the dialog, while sprinkling in as little of the expensive stuff as they can get away with, while still holding the viewer's attention & attracting new viewers.

Executed well, the viewers shouldn't see the seams between the dialog and action scenes. But many shows do follow a formula, where each episode has a certain number of action sequences, special effects scenes, etc. The old incredible hulk show, for example, guaranteed 2 "hulk outs" per episode. Viewers will recognize the pattern after a bit.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Apr 19, 2021, 04:22 PM   #41
SD-[Inc]
Radeon Arctic Islands

SD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete strangerSD-[Inc] once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
That's the formula for tv shows. Viewers want to watch the action, major story pieces, etc... but those are expensive. You know what's really cheap? Dialog.

Thus shows with a budget (which is all of them) want to maximize the dialog, while sprinkling in as little of the expensive stuff as they can get away with, while still holding the viewer's attention & attracting new viewers.

Executed well, the viewers shouldn't see the seams between the dialog and action scenes. But many shows do follow a formula, where each episode has a certain number of action sequences, special effects scenes, etc. The old incredible hulk show, for example, guaranteed 2 "hulk outs" per episode. Viewers will recognize the pattern after a bit.
So far the formula for this show is Action - slog for 50 minutes - Tease action for next week. Blech!
SD-[Inc] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19, 2021, 05:01 PM   #42
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD-[Inc] View Post
So far the formula for this show is Action - slog for 50 minutes - Tease action for next week. Blech!
Well, especially the most recent episode. I expect they're trying to cool things down a bit before the big finale. I see what they're going for, but honestly I don't think this episode worked so well.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Apr 23, 2021, 05:00 AM   #43
KAC
Dirty humans

Underwhelming series was quite underwhelming. 5/10.
Old Apr 23, 2021, 09:18 AM   #44
A2597
A Peculiar Person

I'd place it more at a 7-8.
This felt more like it belonged in the MCU than Wandavision did, drove the overall MCU plot forward.
The only thing Wandavision did was put wanda through more trauma, that may or may not be referenced in the movies, could completely ignore that series and miss nothing. This feels like it adds something, and to miss it would be to miss one of the major movies.

Quote:
Old Apr 23, 2021, 09:22 AM   #45
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badgesSasquach doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by A2597 View Post
I'd place it more at a 7-8.
This felt more like it belonged in the MCU than Wandavision did, drove the overall MCU plot forward.
The only thing Wandavision did was put wanda through more trauma, that may or may not be referenced in the movies, could completely ignore that series and miss nothing. This feels like it adds something, and to miss it would be to miss one of the major movies.
Arent they supposed to lead up to the Dr Strange and the multiverse of madness movie?

So all the shenanigans that happens in both Wandavision and FatWS will get resolved in that?
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 11:54 AM   #46
Jay20016

Jay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJay20016 can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

I liked the action, but much preferred the talking parts. The speech at the end of show (the ones about labels) was really good, pertinent, and as it eluded to, there are going to be some who dislike it for trying to have a message they don't agree with.

I think the creators wove an interesting story about superheroes and the racial tensions/injustice inherent in America. If the talky bits were boring to you and you only wanted to see things explode and people fight, go watch the drivel that we are inundated with by Hollywood that is just flashing lights, loud noises, and CGI impossibility. This was a show that let you spend time with characters to see why they tick. The simple fact that the runtime of this series is 3 times versus the run time of an entire 3 act movie should be a dead give away as to it going deeper than you might be used to or want, and I'm all for it.

Music, stories, and other types of art are how we pass down lessons and targets to strive for since the dawn of our civilization. Religious teachings, Greek mythology, and other fiction are windows into worlds that let us explore the complexities of being a sentient being with emotions, fears, and desires. We have used stories to help others understand one another or ourselves better, now they just have budgets in the hundreds of million dollar range....

Maybe it is the writer in me (dual majored in engineering and creative writing) but I'm all for these extensions of the MCU because of the possibilities it gives the writers, directors, and studio in broadening the MCU like that of the many comic books these characters come from. Just like the varying stories and focus those books have, I think there are avenues where these lesser "tier"characters can exist side by side with the movies. Remember the Netflix shows and other shows they had to go along with the first avenger movie? Well, it's now all under the direct control of Kevin Feige who birthed this MCU into existence. The fact that previous shows only tangentially tied into the greater world is because of the different "studios" who did the TV stuff and movie stuff (look into the behind the scenes drama between the differing figure heads, almost comic book like in its own right)

I like the characters and drama and action, but if you don't care about what is going on, what joy is there in seeing them succeed? Are fights not better when the characters fighting have a reason, fully explained with nuance for both sides, to fight? Is it not more engrossing and captivating as a viewer? The best villains of the MCU (Loki, kill monger, Thanos) were considered that because they were 3 dimensional characters with desires, wants, and drives that you understood and could root for despite still wanting the heroes to win and none of that happens without the talky "boring" bits.

It doesn't surprise me to see people "hate" on things being boring considering how many people are so emotionally stunted, us men especially. There are more feelings than anger and there are more ways to solve a problem than with fists.

Was the show perfect, god no, but it was better than most of the garbage that passes as "must see tv". Easily an 8.5/10. The few things that weren't explained could be due to covid messing up filming and release schedules...

"Don’t waste your time on jealousy. Sometimes you’re ahead, sometimes you’re behind. The race is long and, in the end, it’s only with yourself."
Jay20016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 02:49 PM   #47
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

A slight twist and I found the short series enjoyable, I would give it a 6.5/10, last episode wasn’t the best but ok.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 04:13 PM   #48
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Have they said anything about another season of Captain America and the Winter Soldier or was this just a setup for future movies?
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 04:23 PM   #49
A2597
A Peculiar Person

Captain America 4 is greenlit, with Anthony Mackie leading.

https://io9.gizmodo.com/falcon-and-t...-ca-1846751990

Quote:
Old Apr 23, 2021, 04:30 PM   #50
Mangler
PC

Mangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMangler can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I hope cap 4 is Captain American and the Winter Soldier 2 then.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 04:31 PM   #51
andino
Radeon Arctic Islands

andino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwardsandino can recite pi backwards

I'm not a big Anthony Mackie fan.

The guy needs to take a few acting lessons.
andino is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 04:41 PM   #52
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangler View Post
Have they said anything about another season of Captain America and the Winter Soldier or was this just a setup for future movies?
Sounds like a one and done series from reports.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 04:52 PM   #53
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Quote:
Originally Posted by andino View Post
I'm not a big Anthony Mackie fan.

The guy needs to take a few acting lessons.
One of the primary reasons I can't seem to generate any interest in this series.

And fwiw Sebastian Stan was much better as the silent but deadly Winter Soldier during his first appearance in that role.

I just can't get interested in a show built around these two.
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23, 2021, 05:09 PM   #54
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

overall it was pretty meh (for me). Not catastrophic bad, but also not interisting enough to want more of it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2021, 02:34 AM   #55
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Season finale was ok. Didn't like Falcon's long monolog when he lectures the senators. Did like the new Cap costume with wings.

I expected to see something more sinister from John Walker's character. Definitely needed... something different there.

Overall liked the series and am looking forward to whatever comes next for these characters.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Apr 24, 2021, 02:12 PM   #56
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

4/10 for me, the bad guys were just so bland and boring with no real plan/thought put into anything, kinda hard to take them as any actual threat. Not to mention for having super strength/speed/etc, they never actually used it (outside of that one forced death). Not sure if i'll dedicate anymore time to it, unless 2nd half of this has an actually interesting baddie (like zemo was fun but hes jailed again).
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2021, 03:09 PM   #57
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

they should've called it "Captain Black lives matters & Winterdepression Soldier".....

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2021, 04:38 PM   #58
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
they should've called it "Captain Black lives matters & Winterdepression Soldier".....
Damn. That’s harsh.

Haven’t watched any of it yet but you guys are making me think twice about giving it a shot.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24, 2021, 06:33 PM   #59
SubCog
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Damn. That’s harsh.

Haven’t watched any of it yet but you guys are making me think twice about giving it a shot.
It's not bad. It's well worth a watch.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP
og xbox, xbox360, xbone
Atari 2600, 7800
Neo Geo Pocket Color

riva tnt
tnt2
32 meg geforce2mx
kyro 2
radeon8500
radeon9600
radeon9800pro
radeon x800pro
geforce 8800gtx
radeon 6850
radeon 280
radeon 580
Old Apr 24, 2021, 06:47 PM   #60
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Damn. That’s harsh.

I mean it being BLM focused is quite apparent with all the bits (including cops showing up scene, you'll see what we mean when you get there). There isn't anything new or interesting in this, outside of some bucky/falcon back and fourth dialogue. Watch it if you've literally got nothing else or need some background audio.
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote