Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Aug 12, 2005, 12:10 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
tempnexus
Chronic Repostinator

tempnexus is still being judged by the masses

Default Privacy? What privacy? Privacy is the thing of the past.

GA-7VAXP (0-4 RAID 100G WD Special ED) / AX-7 w/ 4500RPM 50cfm Fan / Mushkin 512MB DDR-2700 / Radeon R200 285/285 / Lite-On 48X CDRW & Lite-on 16X DVD / C-media sound (6spk) (sold the audigy crap) / Firewire/USB 2 (preferr firewire)
"You need to delete your video card and format your modem, and install AOL on your motherboard"
"Windows is a 32-bit extensions to a 16-bit graphical shell for an 8-bit operating system originally coded for a 4-bit microprocessor by a 2-bit company that can't stand 1 bit of competition "
www.DJSystemIntegrators.com"
NOT FOLDING due to lack of $$$!! Folding costs you about $25 a month.
http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
tempnexus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2005, 12:11 AM   #2
JonZ
Radeon Arctic Islands

JonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselJonZ exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

privacy still happen in Canada
JonZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2005, 12:21 AM   #3
Skynet
Banned

Skynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppersSkynet has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

That's nothing, soon U.S. citizens are going to have to carry around electronic ID cards that contain all your personal stats. The thing might even have a wireless transmitter in it.
Skynet is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Aug 12, 2005, 12:24 AM   #4
vazel
Banned

vazel is still being judged by the masses

^ in japan they already have identity cards. for what reason i have no idea. why would such a peaceful country such as japan that has no enemies do that?
vazel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2005, 01:24 AM   #5
rayzian
brokestatus

rayzian is still being judged by the masses

Sure is great living in Canada *stretches
Old Aug 12, 2005, 03:53 AM   #6
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

That site is great. I love looking up funny names and laugh at the people who has them.

Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2005, 04:37 AM   #7
Adanu
MRA in Residence

Adanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete strangerAdanu once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skynet
That's nothing, soon U.S. citizens are going to have to carry around electronic ID cards that contain all your personal stats. The thing might even have a wireless transmitter in it.

The day that comes into effect is when the police need to drag away my cold dead corpse.
Adanu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2005, 05:14 AM   #8
lumpyhed
Radeon Arctic Islands

lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'lumpyhed once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnexus
I ph33r the volume account members...
lumpyhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2005, 05:24 AM   #9
wonder squirrel
Godlike

wonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete strangerwonder squirrel once held a door open for a complete stranger

Ernest Crap.
Auntie A. Ass. Actually, theres alot of ass's in there.
Deese Nutts
Swell Chub
Old Aug 12, 2005, 05:30 AM   #10
Cordl3ssPen
nareteV D3egaR

Cordl3ssPen is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazel
^ in japan they already have identity cards. for what reason i have no idea. why would such a peaceful country such as japan that has no enemies do that?
Omg, I just looked at where you live cause I was expecting you to live in Japan. I live in a city thats like right next to LB....... >_>
Cordl3ssPen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 12, 2005, 08:42 AM   #11
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

a few penis people there too, but no pussies. there are heaps of sex people
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2006, 10:43 AM   #12
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

(Found an existing thread)

Hey... I just read about the latest "info gathering" site. I'm a bit concerned that it correctly yielded my phone number when I looked up my wife's name. I initially registered my number solely under my name, since my wife is a social worker, and frequently has to deal with people that REALLY shouldn't have our phone number. And yet, when I looked up her name, it correctly yielded our number. Hrm.

If anyone out there (in the U.S.) has a genuinely unlisted number, or knows the name of someone with an unlisted number, can you look it up on this site and report back (whether or not it was found)? I'm curious.

http://www.zabasearch.com

http://www.snopes.com/computer/internet/zabasearch.asp

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)

Last edited by Djinn : Aug 29, 2006 at 10:49 AM.
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2006, 01:37 PM   #13
ckart
Prepare to die.

ckart is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnexus View Post
OH MY GOD! WTF!

I guess this could be turned into a positive thing. Pranking FTW!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink_pants
"If you don't get in this car RIGHT now the devil will eat your soul!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by OzzieBloke View Post
Horizons are gay if they wear plaid flannel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonic View Post
When my gf needs wiping, I pee in her butt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sooung View Post
I wish no harm to come to anybody and hope everybody lives happy lives filled with rabbits and flowers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ice_141 View Post
I'm feeling my boobs right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock-n-Awe View Post
Do Not Eat Pringles Fat Free Potato Chips. They Will Grease Your Ass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alientank View Post
Delissio makes my ******* scream the next day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViCyniC View Post
Jesus Christ saved me from drowing in a lake once. I offered him manches, but he was like "eww gross, no. kthxby" and that was the last time I saw him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNTIcemanTNT
Hello, nice to meet you, I am a large supplier of man custard.
ckart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2006, 03:58 PM   #14
Hyrax
Rage3D Spammer

Hyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyHyrax can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnexus View Post
I searched my cell number through reverse Number look up to see who the phone belongs to. It's a premium service and they say the name is available.... Jokes on them... I have a pay as you go phone.

if they do have my name, how'd they get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperNovae View Post
Origin says if you are benchmarking or something to just call and they will help you out. God the horror, those poor souls. This is the type of orwellian nightmare Alex Jones told me about.
Hyrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2006, 04:05 PM   #15
JDwoods[TeamATi]
Something witty goes here

JDwoods[TeamATi] is still being judged by the masses

Zaba no worky.

Hyrax broke it!
JDwoods[TeamATi] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2006, 04:08 PM   #16
Djinn
Rage3D Fixture

Djinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete strangerDjinn once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDwoods[TeamATi] View Post
Zaba no worky.

Hyrax broke it!
It works; just ignore the runtime error boxes.

- Robert Ingersoll (1833 - 1899)
Djinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2006, 04:33 PM   #17
genci88
lololololol

genci88 is still being judged by the masses

Too many people have Mike Hunt as their name.

- The hardest thing about getting a Mac is telling your parents that you're gay.

- If I had the choice between being gay and owning a Mac, I would rather be gay, because if I owned a Mac I would be both gay and own a horrible computer.

- Imagine a giant cock flying towards your mouth, and there's nothing you can do about it. And you're like "Oh man, I'm gonna have to suck this thing", and you brace yourself to suck this giant cock. But then, at the last moment, it changes trajectory and hits you in the eye. You think to yourself "Well, at least I got that out of the way", but then the giant cock rears back and stabs your eye again, and again, and again. Eventually, this giant cock is penetrating your gray matter, and you begin to lose control of your motor skills. That's when the giant cock slaps you across the cheek, causing you to fall out of your chair. Unable to move and at your most vulnerable, the giant cock finally lodges itself in your anus, where it rests comfortably for 4, maybe 5 hours. That's what using Mac OSX is like.
genci88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2006, 04:34 PM   #18
Ultimacy
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ultimacy is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by genci88 View Post
Too many people have Mike Hunt as their name.
What, you'd rather see Mike Hawk?

"This post is completely false and defamatory. Take it down or else."
Ultimacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2006, 08:23 PM   #19
rob75383
Venture Bros.

rob75383 is still being judged by the masses

My dad's friend has the last name Semen.
I found him, but too bad I couldn't find anybody named Richard Semen out there.
rob75383 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2006, 03:50 PM   #20
1stFlight
Rage3D Veteran

1stFlight is still being judged by the masses

Default Your Personal Information Just Went Online...for $49.99

A new search engine just went online, complete with your personal data. Yes, you can order someone SS#, criminal records, property value. All from just their name and location.

http://www.zabasearch.com/

Not sure how accurate their records are as they have my income and property value way low, but at the same time, I'm listed; which just pissed me off.

EDIT: This begs the question, if this site is going to be used for background checks against people, and just a quick search reveals my information to be incorrect, what else could be wrong?

Looks like they have a section to ask about removing yourself. Link
AMD64 X2 4200, Sapphire ATI X1950XT, 2GB Geil 3200 DDR Ram, 250GB Western Digital HD, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 speakers, and a case only a mother could love.. :p AMD AthlonXP 2500, GeForce 4 4200, 1GB Corsair DDR, 80GB Western Digital HD Dell 8600 Laptop pushing an ATI Mobility 9600 Turbo , 1GB SODIMM's and 40GB drive AMD Duron 1.3Ghz (seriously), 1.5GB SDRAM, a Radeon 64 VIVO, an ungodly amount of HD space and of course, Linux :)

Last edited by 1stFlight : Aug 30, 2006 at 04:02 PM.
1stFlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2006, 03:53 PM   #21
ViCyniC
Radeon Arctic Islands

ViCyniC is still being judged by the masses

I found my dad. That's ****ed up.
ViCyniC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2006, 04:10 PM   #22
mrbaggs
Ashes to Ashes

mrbaggs is still being judged by the masses

Wonder where they pull the stuff from, i'm not on there.
Old Aug 30, 2006, 04:13 PM   #23
Samurai_crip
AMD FanBoi

Samurai_crip is still being judged by the masses

Is there a UK one ???

Samurai_crip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2006, 04:14 PM   #24
Kombatant
K to the max!™

Kombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationKombatant has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Subscriber

I merged the two threads, since the other one (even though resurrected) was recent
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:21 PM   #25
Dodongo77
Radeon Evergreen

Dodongo77 is still being judged by the masses

Site only seems to have info for older/more established people. It found info on my parents and uncles/aunts but nothing on me or any friends/family near my age.
Dodongo77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:28 PM   #26
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

Dick E Dick. Hehe.

Ne0Griever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:30 PM   #27
DaJMasta
Baffoonist

DaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badgesDaJMasta doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I'm not on it.... but the background check button gives average income and housing cost!!

Sketch.
Desktop: Intel Core i7 7770k : 16GB EVGA DDR4 2400 : Gigabyte GTX 1070 Ti Windforce X2 : Gigabyte GA-H270-WIFI : AudioQuest DragonFly DAC : Samsung SM961 NVMe 1TB SSD : Corsair Builder 500W PSU : Samsung 1440p 32" Monitor : Klipsch Promedia 2.1 : Windows 10 Pro x64
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro 4 : Intel Core i5-6300U : 8GB DDR3 : Intel 520 Integrated : 256GB SSD : 12.3" 2736x1824 display : Windows 10 Pro x64
HTPC: Intel Core i3 3225 : HD 4000 integrated : 8GB Samsung DDR3 1600 : Gigabyte H77N-Wifi : 120GB Sandisk Extreme SSD : 80W power brick and picoPSU150 XT : Integrated HD Audio : Scepter 32" LCD TV : Logitech Z313 2.1 : Windows 7 Pro x64

DaJMasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30, 2006, 06:49 PM   #28
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

My privacy went out the window the minute our boys learned to crawl.

EDIT: I see listings for me w/ all my addresses/phone numbers back over 10yrs. Most recent info is correct (except phone since we switched to Vonage). House value and income are probably accurate as of the date recorded. Too much info.

Last edited by Lupine : Aug 30, 2006 at 06:54 PM.
Lupine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:15 AM   #29
Hoonyo1
bring the neg rep suckers

Hoonyo1 is still being judged by the masses

Searched my name and couldn't find my listing. Excellent.
Racist School Aug 29, 2006 06:11 AM What a loser. Stop taking things so seriously; its only the intarweb <---thx douche for taking the net seriously enough to leave neg rep
Racist School Aug 28, 2006 07:20 PM You're stupid. <---stfu dickface
Racist School Aug 28, 2006 07:11 PM It's clear as vodka. <---orly?
Dont be afraid to leave your names when you rep so I can promptly PM you a nice giant f*ck you
Hoonyo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31, 2006, 12:34 AM   #30
-n7-
Radeon Arctic Islands

-n7- is still being judged by the masses

Disturbing.

No Canadian provinces ftw

n7

n7
-n7- is offline   Reply With Quote