Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Nov 25, 2021, 08:02 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Tablet comparison

I'm trying to make a decision on whether to upgrade my kids Samsung Tablet A 10.5 (2018) to a Samsung S6 Lite (2020)? but not finding any decent website that does comparisons. I found one site but it was spitting out incorrect information

Any one have a comparison site I can use or if a guru knows if the upgrade is OK?

I'm happy with a few upgrades from the Tab A to S6 and don't need to go over board as the kids wont even know the difference. The S pen would excite the kids and I know the storage capacity and RAM are higher but I'm not familiar with the CPU. Screen size is just smaller on the S6 but the resolution is higher. Kinda blows the S6 doesn't have camera flash.

The S6 appears to be an iPad competitor and considered to be the best budget tablet Samsung has released. Also, I'm able to save $80 on each S6 lite so that's another incentive.

Thoughts?

Last edited by Megaman : Nov 25, 2021 at 08:19 PM.
Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote