Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Smartphones, Tablets and Handheld Computing From Android, Symbian to Apple devices, this is the place for discussion and debate, whether it's smartphones, tablets or even gaming handhelds.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old Sep 10, 2020, 06:48 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
xCLAVEx
FYI FTP BGI BOYB

xCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird singsxCLAVEx knows why the caged bird sings

Default Phone apps close after Android 10 update. Any ideas?

I'm at my wits end. I've tried literally everything I can think of. Googling around is no help.

Blackshark 1 updated to Android 10, now apps are crashing being open for just a few minutes.

Virtually all apps crash after the android 10 update. iHeart Media, Pandora, spotify (rarely finishes one song before crashing), even my camera crashes. This never happened before the big android 10 update, but now they are all unstable to various degrees. Uninstalled and re-installed the apps, rebooted phone, hard-rebooted phone, went into each app and turned the battery saver options off completely, cleared each apps cache, checked for latest updates for apps and phone, I even did a hard reset of the phone and that didn't fix anything. This is extremely obnoxious and was wondering if anybody had any ideas on how to fix it?

The nuclear option isn't really an option and that is to revert back to Android 9. When it was on Android 9 it was 100% stable, but since the 10 update it has become almost unusable. The reason it isn't an option is I'd likely have to root my phone and I'd need a ROM of my phones android 9 version...which I cannot find anywhere.

The only other option isn't really practical either and that is to wait for a possible update in the future and hope that fixes it.

"Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."
~George Carlin

"A man moaning in a pr0n sounds like a cow with a kidney stone."

"It's often not your fault if you have problems, but it is your responsibility to do something about them".
xCLAVEx is offline   Reply With Quote