Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Legacy ATI Discussion and Technical Support » AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AIW / Multimedia Discussion and Technical Support Discussion and support forum for all of the All-In-Wonder Radeon cards, the TV-Wonder, Remote Wonder I and II, the new HDTV Wonder, and basically anything with VIVO support.

Old May 14, 2003, 10:11 AM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Bibbit
Radeon R420

Bibbit is still being judged by the masses

Default Video Capture - ATI issue or XP?

I've searched these forumes and DVDRHelp.com, and nobody has quite my problem, or at least I couldn't find it if they did.

Everytime I try to capture video I can only capture so much (less than 1 minute) and then my capture freezes. If I then restart the capture nothing happens unless I reboot. I've tried using Adobe Premier 6 and Windows Movie Maker 2 and Windows Media 9. I'm running XP Pro SP1 with an All-inWonder 8500DV and a Sony TRV120 Digit 8 (DV) camera using the DV connection. I'm leaning towards the issue being the Vfwwdm32.dll, but ain't sure. Any ideas?

___Bibbit
4GB DDR2 6400

Last edited by Bibbit : May 14, 2003 at 10:29 AM.
Bibbit is offline   Reply With Quote