Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Software Discussion and Support Discussion and Technical support forum for AMD's Radeon Software.

Old Oct 21, 2021, 06:35 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Falck
Radeon R520

Falck is still being judged by the masses

AMD Chipset driver 3.10.08.506

It's out! The CPPC2 fix!

https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/re...et-3-10-08-506

Quote:
Release Highlights
  • OpenGL error pop up issue fixed.
  • Restores intended function and behavior of UEFI CPPC2 (“preferred core”) in Windows® 11 build 22000.189 (or newer) on AMD processors. For additional information, please visit AMD knowledge base PA-400
Known Issues
  • Sometimes custom install fails to upgrade to latest drivers.
  • Text alignment issues may be seen on Russian language.
  • Manual system restart required on Non-English OS after the installation is complete.
  • Windows® Installer pop-up message may appear during the installation.
  • Uninstall summary log may incorrectly show uninstall status as fail on non-English OS.
  • May observe a pop-up message "AMD Chipset Software is not responding" when the installer is launched and UI screen is clicked.
Falck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 21, 2021, 07:12 PM   #2
_mulder
Radeon R200

_mulder is still being judged by the masses

That and the windows update completely removed the quite frequent 1-2 s freeze I was getting after updating my win 10 system to Win 11 (not a clean install, just an update as I don't have the time right now to reinstall everything; something to do during christmas time I guess).
Quite often, I would get a hiccup especially in file explorer. System is now very responsive, as I would expect it to be.
_mulder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 24, 2021, 12:42 PM   #3
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Downloaded it but it failed to install. I only have an 8 core 3800X so is that why?
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Oct 26, 2021, 10:36 AM   #4
_mulder
Radeon R200

_mulder is still being judged by the masses

I have a 3700x and it installed without issue. But I`m on a X570 though (Asus TUF Gaming).

I seem to remember a similar issue before where I had to uninstall the chipset drivers, reboot and install the latest one. That always fixed the issue.
_mulder is offline   Reply With Quote