Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Feedback Central
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Feedback Central This is a place to post problems, suggestions, comments, or help regarding the forums or site. This is not a place to air your mod-related grievances as first-resort.

Closed Thread

Old Jan 9, 2009, 08:23 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshElysian kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Default can we get some moderation in motoring?

http://www.rage3d.com/board/showpost...6&postcount=14

this post, and then his very next post, both calling overclockn and idiot, i reported them both earlier today, and nothings getting done, much like motoring all the time. do you mods just neglect motoring unless its really really bad or what?
Old Jan 9, 2009, 11:10 PM   #2
Ryoko
Excessively retarded

Ryoko is still being judged by the masses

i love tinkering with cars, but talking about them in that forum is exhausting.

what makes it more difficult to moderate is that most of the people lighting the fires or fanning the flames are usually better behaved elsewhere.

i will try to do my best in there, but remember that my interpretation of rage3d's rules differs from yours, and everyone else's.
Old Jan 9, 2009, 11:15 PM   #3
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

The motoring forum has become stupid from some of the trolls. Almost as much as Console Gaming and PC Gaming..
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jan 10, 2009, 05:29 AM   #4
Pirate Neilsouth
The undead have returned!

Pirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled withPirate Neilsouth is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by VW_Factor View Post
The motoring forum has become stupid from some of the trolls. Almost as much as Console Gaming and PC Gaming..
Actually PC Gaming is pretty good compared to Console and Motoring , if people report trolling in pc gaming i will deal with it. I've delt with every report
thus far
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:07 AM   #5
acroig
Troll Mod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pirate Neilsouth View Post
Actually PC Gaming is pretty good compared to Console and Motoring , if people report trolling in pc gaming i will deal with it. I've delt with every report
thus far
True that. Neil has always done a top notch job of moderationg the PC Gaming forum.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:23 AM   #6
Ne0Griever
Radeon Arctic Islands

Ne0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete strangerNe0Griever once held a door open for a complete stranger

Not our fault that console kiddies can't handle the Superior PC Gaming Race.

Old Jan 10, 2009, 09:54 AM   #7
Jamar
Pew Pew Pew

Jamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyJamar can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Well at least you have a mod for your "Superior Race".
Old Jan 10, 2009, 12:57 PM   #8
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialNunz is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Yea i agree, I've visited the Motoring forum less and less because.. im sorry to say it but the mod's are NOT doing their job, not even close.

Its ridiculous. Just get rid of the forum then, stop letting people waste on a time that YOU guys aren't going to bother keeping cleaned up.

Frustration to the max <---
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Jan 11, 2009, 04:32 PM   #9
Qb2k5
Alienware Certified

Qb2k5 is still being judged by the masses

Same here I visit the motoring thread less myself. And calling someone an idiot is uncalled for. Saying someones post is idiotic is something different.
Old Jan 11, 2009, 05:07 PM   #10
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
You are wrong as usual, because your an idiot.
If you're going to call someone an idiot at least do it right.

You are = You're
Old Jan 11, 2009, 08:31 PM   #11
VW_Factor
ÜBERVERBOTEN!

VW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwardsVW_Factor can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb2k5 View Post
Same here I visit the motoring thread less myself. And calling someone an idiot is uncalled for. Saying someones post is idiotic is something different.
Some people are idiots though. They will never know it either, unless we make them aware of this fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Smith
"Fail" = verb "Failure" = noun
Old Jan 12, 2009, 01:08 PM   #12
Lupine
Administrator

Lupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestLupine considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Thanks for the feedback. We'll look at the forum to see if some changes are in order.

Closed.
Closed Thread