Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 28, 2022, 02:15 PM   #121
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
Yeah, basically just look at this as a prequel series to Star Trek's original series with James T. Kirk and others.
Yeah, and it's very well done so far. I'm really enjoying it. Great cast doesn't hurt. I hope this one sticks around for many many seasons.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 28, 2022, 03:16 PM   #122
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Episodes seem very disjointed. And they are quite anti climatic. Watched 3 thus far and will keep watching but it’s a drag show.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2022, 11:47 PM   #123
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundkytprice can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

I think they're very well written and the acting has overall been good. Compared to PICARD and Discovery I think it's pretty darn good.
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 30, 2022, 07:52 AM   #124
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
I think they're very well written and the acting has overall been good. Compared to PICARD and Discovery I think it's pretty darn good.
Agreed
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2022, 07:52 AM   #125
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
Agreed (insert crying Burnham GIF here).
Old May 30, 2022, 08:37 PM   #126
Arrowhead
to the knee.

Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'Arrowhead once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

The whole point of this series is the return to more episodic episodes rather than having the whole season effectively being a big ten hour episode.
Arrowhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2022, 01:34 PM   #127
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Wow the new episode is amazing and dark af. I like it.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 23, 2022, 07:24 PM   #128
acroig
Troll SMod

This week's episode was very meh.