Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Jun 7, 2010, 07:59 PM   #241
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
CurrentlyPissed
Mad, not drunk.

CurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled withCurrentlyPissed is not someone to be trifled with

I assumed it meant his exhaust, 3" exhaust all the way out the back.

But then again I can't imagine anyone shouting about 3" exhaust.

or

Shouting about only having a 3" erection.
Quote:
An arrow can only be shot by pulling it back. Remember when life is dragging you back, you are just moments away from springing forward.

So keep aiming.

-Interwebz
CurrentlyPissed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2010, 08:24 PM   #242
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I saw someone with a Corsica today, they spray painted very bad racing stripes down the center of the whole car. Wish I got a picture.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 7, 2010, 08:44 PM   #243
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by **G.I.BRO** View Post
Oh wow...
It looks even worse in real, it just sticks out like a sore thumb. A lip like spoiler would have sufficed, or even better yet nothing at all.

It just baffles me on who and why one can agree and put this into production.
OMFG. Wow, it has a funny looking....pity GM designers.

AMD Phenom II X2 555 @ stock clock
Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1333 (4x4GB)
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

AMD FX-8350 @ stock clock
Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
G.Skill Sniper 16GB (8x2) DDR3 1866
Arctic Freezer 7 Pro 7 rev. 2
Gigabyte Windforce 7950 3GB Ghz Edition
Samsung 840 Pro 128GB SSD
EVGA SuperNova 650W
NZXT Source 210 w/ two Noctua F-12 fans
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Treeckcold57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 8, 2010, 10:03 AM   #244
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Perky McGiggles is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottDoom View Post
Is that the prius? That actually looks pretty good to me from the side. The back end probably still looks like ass though?
name, so sayeth the Lord.
- Penguins 22, chapter 3, verse 8
Perky McGiggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2010, 03:26 PM   #245
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

It's called the Toyota FT-CH.

And yeah, the back end is pretty ugly:

Actually, it just needs brake lights somewhere so it doesn't look so naked on the back sides.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 8, 2010, 04:42 PM   #246
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

Treeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird singsTreeckcold57 knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:

Actually, it just needs brake lights somewhere so it doesn't look so naked on the back sides.
Yes, it does has. Look at the rear window. Look it closer carefully if you can see the darker border side. If you don't believe me. Google it, or check it out at youtube.

Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
EVGA SuperNova 650W
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Intel i5 3570K @ stock clock | G.Skill 16GB (8GBx2) DDR3 1866 | Silicon Power 60GB SSD | Win 10 Pro x64 | NZXT Source 210
Old Jun 9, 2010, 12:23 PM   #247
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Quote:

You know, the back end isn't the best looking but I really like the look of that car for some reason.

The interior, especially the seats looks bizarre though.

Too bad we'll likely not see the car in a long time though, by then I'm sure it'll be redesigned.
Old Jun 9, 2010, 01:40 PM   #248
ScottDoom
It's Okay

ScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyScottDoom can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Yeah, I like it a lot too, which is why I posted it.

The interior is bad ass. Those seats looks super comfortable. My back sweats a lot when I drive because of the contact of my shirt and the fabric of the seat, so I'd love to have mesh like that.
lighting up the dark.
ScottDoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 9, 2010, 02:47 PM   #249
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

The interiors tend to be the parts that change the most too. Seats have to have to meat safety requirements. Steering wheel, dash, centre console, door panels etc etc all have to be easy to manufacture, durable and again meet certain levels of safety. Its why most of the amazing interiors never make it to production because they often ignore those factors when conceptualised

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 13, 2010, 10:29 AM   #250
dreamwalker
valar morghulis

dreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete strangerdreamwalker once held a door open for a complete stranger

One of my fav cars when I was younger.

dreamwalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 10:20 PM   #251
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 19, 2010, 11:42 PM   #252
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Sweet, a 6th Gen Honda accord coupe.

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Old Jul 20, 2010, 02:37 AM   #253
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Haha good stuff.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 20, 2010, 08:09 AM   #254
Perky McGiggles
I see what you did there

Best license plate ever.
Old Jul 22, 2010, 12:33 AM   #255
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perky McGiggles View Post
Best license plate ever.
I so missed that

System:
Old Jul 23, 2010, 10:38 AM   #256
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Burn-out-then-drag light?
caveman-jim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2010, 12:23 PM   #257
ReiaH
Rage3d Tool

ReiaH is still being judged by the masses

I dont get it..lol oil? , , ,
Old Jul 24, 2010, 12:35 PM   #258
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReiaH View Post
I dont get it..lol oil? , , ,
It's an electric car?
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23, 2010, 08:33 AM   #259
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

caveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badgescaveman-jim doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Old Aug 25, 2010, 09:00 PM   #260
Cowzrul
Dazed and Confused

Cowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshCowzrul kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

I recently had an idea about buying a cheap civic and coating it in those stupid fake vent things, arranged such that they look like scales, but I see someone has already started trolling with that truck.

I refuse to believe that they actually think that looks good.
Cowzrul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2010, 09:07 AM   #261
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26, 2010, 10:06 PM   #262
Treeckcold57
Good ol' ATI

^ Oh lawd...that is so FREAKY wing.

Xigamtek Knight cooler
ASUS M4A79XTD EVO
Intel 530 240GB SSD
XFX ATI Radeon 4870 1GB
Antec Truepower 750W
NZXT Source 210
Windows 7 x64

Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD5 R5
EVGA SuperNova 650W
Ubuntu MATE 64-bit
Old Aug 27, 2010, 04:03 AM   #263
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

My father collects cadillacs and just bought one of these, 59 caddy, same colour too-

And he bought a Holden Monaro a couple months ago, exported and sold as a "Pontiac GTO" in the US and a "Voxhaul Monaro" in the UK I believe-

He also has an original Holden HJ Monaro although his is in much poorer condition than this one-
Old Aug 27, 2010, 10:28 AM   #264
caveman-jim
Deposed King of Rage3D

which motor does his monaro have? (new one)
Old Aug 27, 2010, 12:24 PM   #265
demo
space cadet

demo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Dieseldemo exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

5.7 litre 346, its a 2nd hand 2005 CV8 VZ

and these are the 3 cars I own, nothing special but just for the hell of it (not my actual cars but pics on google, same colours though)

308 HJ statesman

95 EF Falcon (mine isnt turbo like this one in the pic, but looks identical)

And work ute, mitsubishi triton lol woo

Last edited by demo : Aug 27, 2010 at 12:27 PM.
demo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2010, 04:36 PM   #266
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
The first thing I thought when seeing this pic was "Nice shots Scott!", but then realized you probably didn't take them. I like your car pics though.
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27, 2010, 05:37 PM   #267
demo
space cadet

I used to have one of these in 2000-2002 until I wrote it off into a house drunk

yes I'm a fool, but who didnt know that??

Holden VL Calais Turbo with Factory Nissan Skyline engine. (except mine was silver)

Last edited by demo : Aug 27, 2010 at 05:39 PM.
demo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2010, 05:10 AM   #268
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

sik calais turbo brooooooo

do a skid
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29, 2010, 09:01 AM   #269
demo
space cadet

Quote:
Originally Posted by squid View Post
sik calais turbo brooooooo

do a skid
fully sick sub woofa maaaate
Old Aug 29, 2010, 09:44 AM   #270
RadeonBBQ
touchdown.

RadeonBBQ is still being judged by the masses

figured i'd post my car up

HP W2207
1TB+500GB Seagate Barracuda