Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Dec 5, 2009, 09:14 AM   #331
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
curio
𐐒ananaD

curio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputationcurio has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroGL View Post
I made this today for my car:

Not completed obviously, but I only have to finish the top, which still needs the access hole cut and nuts to welded to it for the cover.

It's the new tank for my water/alcohol injection system.
That's quality work - the welds look good. Looking forward to see results for the w/a injection.
Old Dec 5, 2009, 10:25 PM   #332
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Fixed the door lock already I had a feeling all it was was the plastic cover. Took about 10 minutes of digging around with tweezers ala Operation, but I got both pieces and it locks/unlocks fine now.

Got $290 off the price and I fixed it for free

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 5, 2009, 10:56 PM   #333
NitroGL
Radeon Northern Islands

NitroGL is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
Originally Posted by curio View Post
That's quality work - the welds look good. Looking forward to see results for the w/a injection.
Thanks man!
I really got to get this thing on a dyno, since I installed and tuned the MegaSquirt it's been pulling the hardest it's ever.
It's gotta be pushing near/over 300BHP, and in a 2300LBS chassis, it's nuts.
NitroGL is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 6, 2009, 05:00 AM   #334
monkeydust
Radeon Arctic Islands

monkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete stranger

Cleaned deer guts off the bottom of my Porsche with a power sprayer.
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
Samsung EVO 1TB SSD
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX case
Dell 2408WFP 24" Widescreen LCD
Windows 8.1 64-bit
monkeydust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2009, 12:52 PM   #335
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydust View Post
Cleaned deer guts off the bottom of my Porsche with a power sprayer.

You hit a deer with your Porsche and it didn't destroy it?
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 6, 2009, 01:04 PM   #336
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post

He probably just clipped some remains that were in the road...

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2009, 09:54 AM   #337
monkeydust
Radeon Arctic Islands

monkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete strangermonkeydust once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
He probably just clipped some remains that were in the road...

It was already dead and ran over by a car in front of me. So, it just hit the bottom of my car mostly behind my seat.
EVGA GTX 1070 SC
Samsung EVO 1TB SSD
Fractal Design Node 304 Mini-ITX case
Dell 2408WFP 24" Widescreen LCD
Windows 8.1 64-bit
monkeydust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8, 2009, 10:19 AM   #338
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeydust View Post

It was already dead and ran over by a car in front of me. So, it just hit the bottom of my car mostly behind my seat.
Ew.

Yeah, a deer destroyed the front end of my uncles 69 Dodge Charger R/T about 3 summers ago, made him have to scrap it.

Was such an amazing car too.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9, 2009, 10:33 PM   #339
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

Took it into the shop because it sprung a nasty oil leak on the passenger side. Culprit is probably the oil pump. They have to make sure it didn't get all over the timing belt too. Big bucks...
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead
DeathKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2009, 08:50 AM   #340
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Got clipped by a black SUV who ran a red light, then took off
AluminumHaste is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2009, 12:23 PM   #341
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

DeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundDeathKnight can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKnight View Post
Took it into the shop because it sprung a nasty oil leak on the passenger side. Culprit is probably the oil pump. They have to make sure it didn't get all over the timing belt too. Big bucks...
Well, it's got two bad leaks. One is the oil pump and the other is the cam seal. I can understand the oil pump because it's probably never been replaced. I'm none too pleased about the cam seal though. There's oil all over the timing belt. It wasn't too long ago that I had the timing belt replaced for preventative maintenance. I'll have to check the invoice but I don't believe the cam seal was ever replaced. It should have been done when the timing belt was done. This was at a reputable garage too (family garage from my mom's side). I'm having the current work done at a garage right near my work.

All the parts (oil pump, cam seal, timing belt kit) won't be in until Monday or Tuesday. Damage is around $750 including labor.

[edit] They also said the head gasket has a bit of a leak too. I really don't think it's the head gasket but rather the oil pressure sending unit. When that leaks (and it's notorious for it) it kind of goes everywhere and can look like a head gasket leak. I've had this leak for quite some time and it's not that bad. I'll do the repair on the OPSU myself.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | Fractal Design Celsius S24 AIO | Gigabyte X570 Aorus Elite | 2 x 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws V DDR4-3200 (14-14-14-34) B-Die | MSI 3080 VENTUS 3X OC 10G | Creative Sound Blaster Z | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB M.2 NVMe SSD | WD Black SN750 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD | Samusng 850 Evo 500GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 2TB | WD 640GB Black | Asus BW-12B1ST 12X Blu-ray Burner | Fractal Design Define R5 case | EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 PSU | Win 10 Pro | 1920x1080 w/ 48" LCD TV
HT: Vizio E48-C2 48" LED Backlit LCD TV | Onkyo TX-SR605 A/V receiver | JBL EC35 center | 2 JBL E30's (fronts, bi-amped) | 2 JBL N24II's (rears) | Homemade Sonosub w/Dayton 12" driver (extension to 14Hz), BASH 300w amp | Panasonic DMP-BD35 Blu-ray player | Toshiba HD-A2 HD DVD player | Xbox One S
Camera Gear: Nikon D7000 DSLR | Nikon 16-85mm F3.5-5.6 VR | Nikon 50mm F1.8 G | Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG Macro | Slik Pro 700DX tripod legs with Cullmann Magnesit 35Nm ballhead

Last edited by DeathKnight : Dec 10, 2009 at 12:28 PM.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 12:34 AM   #342
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

got some new wheels . work VS, 17x8" +30.
nothing special, but they were very cheap. just need to get the small dent rolled out and swap my tyres onto these
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2009, 12:45 AM   #343
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Gave it a quick wash since it was full of water spots Then I finally got to drive it a little.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 08:21 PM   #344
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Washed my rims today frontside and backside, and put the tires up on Craigslist, hopefully they sell soon.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17, 2009, 11:13 AM   #345
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

My car should be done tomorrow. Parts made it in late Tuesday. They did come across a snag today which they have to get a part in and wrap things up tomorrow. The crankshaft gear is starting to disintegrate on the edges. At least I'm glad they caught that. Part's only going to be like $18. Now I have to wonder whether it started happening recently (due to age and getting oil all over it) or if it's been going on longer and was a big oversight at the other garage.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 04:16 PM   #346
DeathKnight
Radeon Arctic Islands

Subscriber

Got it back It's running good. Pats + labor was only $14 more than the original estimate (which didn't take into account the crankshaft gear).

Parts: $352.05
Labor: $406.95
Total w/tax: $824.31
Old Dec 18, 2009, 05:18 PM   #347
Shadowless
Deez Nuts

Shadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShadowless doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Surveyed the damage after the accident.

Need new fender, and corner light. Also need to remount left headlight. Bumper will eventually need to be repainted on the corner.
Desktop - MSI MPG Gungnir 111M | MSI MAG Z590 Tomahawk Wifi | Intel Core i7 11700K | Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 | 1TB Intel 670p | 2TB Samsung 860 EVO | PNY GeForce RTX 3070 XLR8 Gaming REVEL | Sound BlasterX AE-5 Plus | SeaSonic Focus GX-750 | Acer ET322QU | Windows 10 Pro
Shadowless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2009, 06:16 PM   #348
squid
Cute

squid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird singssquid knows why the caged bird sings

put my car back together!
got both knuckles and hubs for $100, so replaced both sides.
squid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2009, 08:29 PM   #349
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Old:

New:

Old Dec 18, 2009, 08:36 PM   #350
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

AluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyAluminumHaste can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Old:

New:

Nice rims, you need to learn how to park. People who put their rears tires on the cement deserve to get their exhaust ripped off.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 09:08 PM   #351
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AluminumHaste View Post
Nice rims, you need to learn how to park. People who put their rears tires on the cement deserve to get their exhaust ripped off.
You need to learn not to make assumptions. Pics were taken as soon as I picked it up from the tire place. I did not park it there.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 09:09 PM   #352
AluminumHaste
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
You need to learn not to make assumptions. Pics were taken as soon as I picked it up from the tire place. I did not park it there.
Glad to hear Now go kick the **** out of whoever parked it like that
Old Dec 18, 2009, 09:12 PM   #353
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

I kind of like the old set. Nice though.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2009, 09:20 PM   #354
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Yep, didn't like them at first, now they look good though.

I put $35 in to fill up the FD and prepare it for Winter storage ****ing weather. It was above a quarter tank.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 09:24 PM   #355
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
I kind of like the old set. Nice though.
The old rims were boring, a bitch to clean, were curbed to hell(previous owner used the curb as braille) and were staggered. New rims are simple to clean, clean looking, not staggered(17x8.5 FTW), and a great deal.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 09:32 PM   #356
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
The old rims were boring, a bitch to clean, were curbed to hell(previous owner used the curb as braille) and were staggered. New rims are simple to clean, clean looking, not staggered(17x8.5 FTW), and a great deal.
Enough curbage on the old wheels is more than enough to justify new wheels

I think I like the older set because they resemble RSX Type R wheels somewhat.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18, 2009, 09:33 PM   #357
Talon_262
Lurker Supreme

Talon_262 knows why the caged bird singsTalon_262 knows why the caged bird singsTalon_262 knows why the caged bird singsTalon_262 knows why the caged bird singsTalon_262 knows why the caged bird sings

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
Yep, didn't like them at first, now they look good though.

I put $35 in to fill up the FD and prepare it for Winter storage ****ing weather. It was above a quarter tank.
Don't forget to throw you some Sta-Bil in the gas tank...

Odyssey (main desktop): Listed on System Specs button
MediaBox (unRAID media server): Ryzen 7 3700X - 48GB DDR4-3200 RAM - MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) - 1TB TeamGroup SATA3 SSD (cache drive) - 3 x 10TB Seagate BarraCuda Pro and 2 x 8TB Seagate BarraCuda HDDs (array storage drives), 10TB Seagate BarraCuda Pro HDD (array parity drive) - Cooler Master Centurion 590 case - Cooler Master 850W PSU
Talon_262 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2010, 06:26 PM   #358
The Luggage
Life is Good

The Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird singsThe Luggage knows why the caged bird sings

Swapped out all the interior lights for leds and replaced the orange side marker with a clear lens and white led.

The Luggage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2010, 06:35 PM   #359
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Love the side panel changes, looks sharp!

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 22, 2010, 07:38 PM   #360
Trunks0
Keeping an open mind

Trunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwardsTrunks0 can recite pi backwards

Subscriber

Vacuumed the interior and scheduled my car to get looked at. A constant audible ticking has started past 1,500rpm that speeds up and slows with the rpm. Oil levels are good, power is fine and the car is due for a valve adjustment. I'd look into/do it my self... but I just don't have the time

System:
Asus TUF Gaming X570-Pro - AMD Ryzen 7 5800x - Noctua NH-D15S chromax.Black - 32gb of G.Skill Trident Z NEO - Asus DRW-24F1ST DVD±RW - Samsung 850 Evo 250Gib - 4TiB Seagate - XFX MERC 308 Radeon RX 6600XT - Creative AE-5 Plus - Windows 10 64-bit
Trunks0 is offline   Reply With Quote