Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Mar 14, 2019, 07:10 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Sniper Elite 5 Announced!

Quote:
Rebellion dropped a lot of Sniper Elite news in its 2019 development update today. Not only did it confirm that Sniper Elite 5 is in development, it announced a remastered version of Sniper Elite V2 and a standalone Sniper Elite for VR devices.
https://www.pcgamer.com/sniper-elite...red-announced/

Also SE V2 remastered trailer

Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 15, 2019, 07:57 AM   #2
Hardwood
Radeon Evergreen

Hardwood is still being judged by the masses

I could handle that if the price is right. I bought it discounted (as with all 4 SE versions) so I'm hoping the upgrade price is reasonable.
<---Computer #1 in System Specs Button

Computer#2), MSI 970 Gaming, FX 8350, Antec 750w True, 128GB Sandisk SSD, 1TB WD Black, Win 10pro x64
Computer #3) MSI A88X-G45, AMD A10-7850K, IGP, AMD 2x4GB 2133 Ram (R938G2130U1K),Thermaltake 550w, Win10pro
Hardwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 10, 2021, 10:01 PM   #3
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Dec 10, 2021, 10:58 PM   #4
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

SE4 was very good so looking forward to this. Bigger maps and better traversal is interesting.
nutcrackr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2021, 05:42 AM   #5
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

It's going to be a day one on game pass title.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2021, 08:08 AM   #6
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Nice, been waiting seemingly forever for news on SE5.

Love the series, they are fantastic and unique WWII games.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 11, 2021, 10:35 AM   #7
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Must be exciting since I never played any of the game. Guess 5 is the number to start the series.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 13, 2021, 04:46 AM   #8
Megaman
Packing heat!

This title is set in France. Will have bigger maps and more ways to infiltrate.

Quote:
The creators promise that Sniper Elite 5 will have the largest, realistic and atmospheric locations in the history of the franchise. The game will have a new movement system that will open up new tactical possibilities, an advanced shooting system, a new weapon upgrade, an improved X-ray camera and a season pass.

https://www.aroged.com/2021/12/13/re...niper-elite-5/
Old Dec 13, 2021, 07:52 PM   #9
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

nutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundnutcrackr can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

That aroged site has more ads than content.
Old Dec 13, 2021, 08:03 PM   #10
Megaman
Packing heat!

Gotta give these low funded websites who put blood sweat and tears into their work some air time.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 08:49 AM   #11
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Pre-order for 25% off on GMG:

https://www.greenmangaming.com/games/sniper-elite-5-pc/

That's a pretty good pre-order discount. Might grab it today.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 10:45 AM   #12
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Game pass for life.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 10:55 AM   #13
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Game pass for life.
Until they remove a game you like and wanted to replay.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 11:11 AM   #14
KAC

I never replay. I barely have time to play what I own.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 11:43 AM   #15
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
I never replay. I barely have time to play what I own.
I know. Seriously Game Pass is great if you don't care about having the game forever. Not me though, I like knowing I can fire it up again years from now.

BTW its awesome SE5 is a day one Game Pass game.
Old Apr 12, 2022, 11:12 PM   #16
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

I own a lot of games but I almost never replay them. That's reserved for the truly amazing and if the game is that good, I'll just buy a copy on sale for like $20 a year later. Game pass ftw.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 08:21 AM   #17
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Yeah the Game Pass model works fine for most. I just have an issue with it that I can't get past. Same reason why I still buy physical copies of movies I like and hold onto them forever. I hate the idea of the streaming services adding and removing content at will. I want to have control over things I buy so I know its always there when I want it.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 10:24 AM   #18
KAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meteor_of_War View Post
Yeah the Game Pass model works fine for most. I just have an issue with it that I can't get past. Same reason why I still buy physical copies of movies I like and hold onto them forever. I hate the idea of the streaming services adding and removing content at will. I want to have control over things I buy so I know its always there when I want it.
You are just old .
Old Apr 13, 2022, 10:58 AM   #19
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
You are just old .
I'm not that old (yet) but I admit I do have an old fashioned mentality on things. That's for sure.

Big part of it though is I do replay/rewatch things many times and it can be years down the line when I do. Not everything of course but I like to know something will be there in my collection just in case I do.
Old Apr 13, 2022, 03:49 PM   #20
OverclockN'
Radeon Arctic Islands

OverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled withOverclockN' is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

Quote:
I'm exactly the same. I buy physical if possible, always. PC is the only thing I do digital, and usually only through Steam. I replay/rewatch a good majority of the content I have at some point.

i9 9900KF/Corsair H100i
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master
EVGA 3080 XC3 Ultra Gaming
32GB G.Skill DDR3 3200
Corsair HX1000W
Corsair 600T Silver Edition
Corsair Nightsword Mouse/Logitech G15 Keyboard
LG CX 48"

i5 3570k/OEM Cooler
Asus Sabretooth Z77
Asus ROG 1080Ti Strix
16GB G.Skill DDR3 2600
Corsair CX750M
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
Logtech G703 Mouse/Logitech G915 Keyboard
OverclockN' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13, 2022, 03:58 PM   #21
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverclockN' View Post
I'm exactly the same. I buy physical if possible, always. PC is the only thing I do digital, and usually only through Steam. I replay/rewatch a good majority of the content I have at some point.
Yep, that's the same as me. You know how I am with retro games, borderline hoarder. Just need to have it in my hand.
Old Apr 28, 2022, 06:55 AM   #22
Megaman
Packing heat!

Old May 28, 2022, 12:31 PM   #23
KAC

Not bad for a free game. Pushed through one mission. Sniped idiots all over the map. Ultimately got bored and didn’t do final side mission.
Old May 29, 2022, 06:15 AM   #24
KAC

I am now going full rampage mode. Alarms, idiots trying to find me, leaving bodies behind. Killing everyone in my path. And the game completely breaks beautifully. Literally stood on a tower and people kept coming the stairs while I mowed them down. Maybe 10 in a row.

What a disaster of a game.
Old May 29, 2022, 08:08 AM   #25
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Quote:
I am now going full rampage mode. Alarms, idiots trying to find me, leaving bodies behind. Killing everyone in my path. And the game completely breaks beautifully. Literally stood on a tower and people kept coming the stairs while I mowed them down. Maybe 10 in a row.

What a disaster of a game.
These games have always been that way.

To me it's more fun to challenge myself by completing levels without being detected.
Old May 29, 2022, 09:27 AM   #26
Renocide
Radeon Caribbean Islands

Renocide is still being judged by the masses

Quote:
These games have always been that way.

To me it's more fun to challenge myself by completing levels without being detected.
This is the way I play.

I also avoid just straight sniping when I can. I try to kill using the environment options the game gives you and trying to kill multiple enemies at once.

Good stuff.
Old May 29, 2022, 12:00 PM   #27
KAC

Still running wild and rampaging my way through the game. 3 missions done. Game is pretty well done and shooting balls off soldiers never gets old.

Reminds me of Hitman series where once you go all out game completely breaks. Same here. So funny as they line up to get shot in the face!
Old May 29, 2022, 05:26 PM   #28
nutcrackr
OT Moderator

Good game, but a bit buggy and samey. Invasion mode is not very balanced. Mp has a few problems but can be fun in co-op. No-cross on the beachead map is probably the best online sniping I've played. Not as good as SE4 for me but still second best in the series.
Old May 30, 2022, 09:04 AM   #29
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

I decided to hold off on the game for now, mainly because from the reviews and gameplay I've seen its ultimately not much different than the last game. The new invasion/multiplayer stuff might be an advancement but I'm not really interested in that, so to me its essentially an add-on to SE4. I think they reached the pinnacle of Sniper Elite with part 4.

Fun still I'm sure, but I'll just hold off until it gets patched and cheaper.
Old May 30, 2022, 06:05 PM   #30
Dungeoncrawler
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwardsDungeoncrawler can recite pi backwards

I installed this via game pass. Played the first tutorial mission and promptly uninstalled the thing. I can no longer overlook atrocious AI. I later watched a person play who literally did nothing but whistle their way through multiple missions. No thanks.
Dungeoncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote