Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Gaming and Computing Forums » PC Gaming
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

PC Gaming Discuss all PC games, past and present. Talk about your favorite games, share tips and strategies, and anything else relating to computer games.

Old Jun 11, 2018, 09:10 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Default Dying Light 2

Quote:
Dying Light 2 has been announced during Microsoft’s Xbox E3 2018 conference, and it’s a bold step forward for Techland’s post-apocalyptic, open-world parkour series. First and foremost, legendary game designer and writer Chris Avellone is working on the project, which is a unique vision of the Modern Dark Ages. Following the zombie outbreak, society has broken down and various factions have sprung up to try and control the situation.

Megaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 12, 2018, 02:12 AM   #2
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

I went through like four different sets of pants when they showed those vids!
Old Jun 12, 2018, 02:45 AM   #3
KAC
All ur gays r belong 2 me

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Still can’t get into Dying Light. Will possibly skip this.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 12, 2018, 02:49 AM   #4
Megaman
Packing heat!

Megaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single boundMegaman can leap small-ish buildings in a single bound

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Do a few main quests. You should be hooked after a few hours of play.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 03:02 AM   #5
theshadowcult
Radeon Arctic Islands

theshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badgestheshadowcult doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Megaman View Post
Do a few main quests. You should be hooked after a few hours of play.
Did you enter your first night? It wasnt until i was forced to be outside at night that i started to really enjoy the game. Once i did though, it became one of my all time favourites, AND i found i eventually enjoyed the day and the night equally.
Old Jun 12, 2018, 03:45 AM   #6
KAC

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I skip the night. My problem is I keep running out of items and crafting and searching is so cumbersome. Plus dying makes me lose experience so I just feel like I take one step forward and two steps back. Doesn’t help that I don’t play it for extended periods and coming back to it becomes a chore.
Old Aug 14, 2019, 08:06 PM   #7
Megaman
Packing heat!

Old Feb 4, 2022, 11:16 PM   #8
switchAMG
Radeon Arctic Islands

switchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppersswitchAMG has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Alright. So I drank a bottle of black chook and bought it. Installed, cranked up settings and played for a couple hours. Haters gonna hate but it's really fun and looks great. Reminder for me to not listen to the elitist nerds.

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk
Old Feb 4, 2022, 11:17 PM   #9
Megaman
Packing heat!

What GPU are you running and are you maxing them settings?
Old Feb 5, 2022, 12:26 AM   #10
KAC

He has a 3080.
Old Feb 5, 2022, 03:23 AM   #11
Thr0tt
Radeon Arctic Islands

Thr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyThr0tt can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Going to wait for sub £30 before I bite now, by then they should have patched it a few times.
Old Feb 5, 2022, 03:32 AM   #12
Arioch
Radeon Northern Islands

Arioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete strangerArioch once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by switchAMG View Post
Alright. So I drank a bottle of black chook and bought it. Installed, cranked up settings and played for a couple hours. Haters gonna hate but it's really fun and looks great. Reminder for me to not listen to the elitist nerds.

Sent from my SM-G998W using Tapatalk
Same for me...also, the RT in this game is really good.
Arioch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2022, 03:59 AM   #13
Mangler
PC

Mangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin DieselMangler exchanges holiday cards with Vin Diesel

I need to finish the first one before buying the sequel.

I'm pretty tempted to just skip the first one and jump straight into the RTGI goodness though.
Mangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2022, 07:57 AM   #14
clerick
tfw

clerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwardsclerick can recite pi backwards

https://www.reddit.com/r/dyinglight/...re_are_issues/

Seems like the devs have acknowledged that the zombies not being able to hit properly into spikes/off of roofs (where they stumble off the roof animation, and then drop like a looney tunes character, instead of ragdolling after the hit off the roof) like in the first game isn't meant to be happening and the zombie physics in that regard are somewhat broken, and they want to eventually fix it. Remains to be seen when.
R.I.P Muha, 2010-2021
clerick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 5, 2022, 10:23 AM   #15
Munkus
Official taste-tester

Munkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationMunkus has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

I loved the first game. Skeptical about this one, though.
Munkus is offline   Reply With Quote