Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old May 17, 2022, 08:12 AM   #571
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

Rage3d is the BEST forum!! There are alot of smart people on here!! -phexus
Shapeshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2022, 09:59 AM   #572
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Ya not too surprising theres a lot of 'Ill refer that question to closed door session'. Seemed that the witnesses ran the show more than the congressmen.

https://twitter.com/ChrisKMellon/sta...73556766752768

Quote:
Christopher K. Mellon
@ChrisKMellon
That was a frustrating hearing as well as a reminder both of how far we’ve come and how far we still have to go.
11:41 AM · May 17, 2022·Twitter for iPhone
Baby steps...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org

Last edited by pax : May 17, 2022 at 11:50 AM.
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2022, 11:07 PM   #573
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Shapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badgesShapeshifter doesn't need no stinkin' badges

the Wilson leak documents question and that it's now part of the congressional record is neat.

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 19, 2022, 09:22 AM   #574
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

https://www.newsweek.com/tim-burchet...overed-1707651

Tim Burchett Calls UFO Hearing a 'Joke,' Claims Wreckage Has Been Recovered

Quote:
U.S Congressman Tim Burchett has called the UFO hearing that took place on May 17 a "total joke."

Burchett's comments were made in a tweet shortly after the House subcommittee hearing on government investigations of Unidentified Flying Objects (UFOs). It was the first meeting of its kind to take place in more than 50 years.

"The UFO hearing this morning was a total joke," Burchett said after the meeting. "We should have heard from people who could talk about things they'd personally seen, but instead the witnesses were government officials with limited knowledge who couldn't give real answers to serious questions."

Prior to the meeting, Burchett also claimed that wreckage from UFOs seen flying over the U.S. had been recovered. He told The Sun Online that "multiple sources" had informed him of the fact but did not elaborate further.

The congressman has previously called for more transparency from the government in their investigations of UFOs or Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP)—a term more commonly used by government officials.

Old May 19, 2022, 09:38 AM   #575
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

It was a great start and it is just that, a start. This is going to pick up momentum.

Very fascinating stuff.
AllexxisF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2022, 10:11 AM   #576
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Yeah it was frustrating, but I agree its at least a start. Hopefully just the beginning and future public hearings will get better and with more detailed data made available.

Also these officials they had from the UAP task force as witnesses in the hearing didn't seem to know all that much, unless of course they were acting like they didn't know. I find it hard to believe they had no knowledge of the leaked Wilson memo.

But I think what aggravated me most about it (aside from so many questions getting deferred to the classified hearing) was one of the big differences we're supposedly moving towards now compared to in past years is we are supposed to be getting away from the stigma and taking things more seriously, but there were still some snarky jokes being made about it. I just hope this doesn't turn into a Project Blue Book v2.0.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2022, 10:19 AM   #577
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Hope we dont have to wait too long for the next hearing. They should hold these at least quarterly and have actual witnesses besides the bureaucrats.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 5800X3D :). 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Cas 16 Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 22.4.1. 1700 mhz @1.1v. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 11 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone, Andino... -My Baron, he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old May 19, 2022, 10:33 AM   #578
Meteor_of_War
USA-holes

Meteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppersMeteor_of_War has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

One thing that Ronald S. Moultrie guy said that I thought was promising, was about when they were talking about the "sensors" we have that can be used to pick up UAPs. He said something along the lines of there being efforts made to make sure they are properly calibrated to also detect UAPs as well as the normal air objects they are intended for.

This eludes to the argument some make about if there are unknown objects flying around and entering our atmosphere we should be detecting them with our existing sensors. But the issue may actually be they need to be calibrated a certain way, otherwise it just comes in as unusable data.
Meteor_of_War is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2022, 01:24 PM   #579
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
Finally saw this and I think they actually got some interesting data. Also observing the fact that 70 years of UFO observations showing what we've know would be necessary for FTL travel, which is not just to bend space but also trans medium travel when we need to survive all the matter that is trapped in that folded space. Both of which are exhibited for the last 70+ years of ufo observations.

I can imagine after 70 years of institutional secrecy that US defense and intel is having a hard time adapting to a more transparent accounting of the phenomena. They've just been doing that behavior for too long.

Don't expect any grand revelations other than "we still don't know what we're looking at", which as always never should be taken to a conclusion other than that (yes I know "some" of you think/want/hope it's aliens).
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2022, 06:03 PM   #580
pax
Rage3D Spammer

I wouldnt go to the alien conclusion myself. Not that it matters. What matters is that whats been observed for so long fits basic scientific notions. What we are aiming for ourselves in the hopefully not too distant future If that had been only a few of them Id say yea let the debunkers have at it, might be dust in the wind, a play of light or bad digital photography. But its simply too much.

Speaking of which:

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/sc...arp-drive.html

https://www.thebrighterside.news/pos...lity-nasa-says

Quote:
Dr. Harold Sonny White, a NASA mechanical engineer, and physicist is still trying to find ways to solve the mass-energy that is required. He believes by bending ways in physics, it is likely possible to bring down the mass-energy requirement mentioned in the Alcubierre theory. He also suggested there might be slight possibilities to change the shape of the ring of the negative mass to enable mass requirement of about 700kg.

White is now leading a team of physicists and engineers in NASA to build the White-Juday Warp Field Interferometer. It is a beam splitting interferometer which can easily detect and generate the tiniest warp bubble. Perhaps this might not instantly get you over to Andromeda Galaxy, but eventually, you’ll get there when needed.

Though significant, we’re still a long way before interstellar travel and warp drive becomes a reality. However, with advancements in technology, the answers we’re looking for might be close enough.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old May 19, 2022, 11:30 PM   #581
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

Government of Brazil did 15 tweets on the subject

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...162226178.html

Old May 20, 2022, 09:18 AM   #582
pax
Rage3D Spammer

LOL. Guess they really like Brazilian BK whoppers.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old May 27, 2022, 08:28 AM   #583
pax
Rage3D Spammer

New video release from a 2018 Apache flir camera. Look at the way the 3 object dance around each other...

https://thedebrief.org/incursions-at..._sq=h2n9jwwqhq

www.realitysandwich.com

Last edited by pax : May 27, 2022 at 09:20 AM.
Old May 27, 2022, 09:37 AM   #584
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

AllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English ChannelAllexxisF1 once jumped the English Channel

A professional pilot who's trained to be a bad-ass forward observer.

Especially a helo pilot.

When that one clear video comes out, the world is going to be shocked into belief. It just has to be declassified.
Old May 27, 2022, 10:20 AM   #585
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllexxisF1 View Post
A professional pilot who's trained to be a bad-ass forward observer.

Especially a helo pilot.

When that one clear video comes out, the world is going to be shocked into belief. It just has to be declassified.
What one clear video?
"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 27, 2022, 10:47 AM   #586
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Maybe Nasa will be clearer. Looks like the military only lets flir footage out for now.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stigation.html

Quote:
NASA is finally getting involved in the search for UFOs, DailyMail.com can reveal.

Following the first public congressional hearing on 'Unidentified Aerial Phenomena' (UAP) in 54 years this month and a new law mandating a government UAP task force, sources say that the National Aeronautics and Space Administration is ramping up its efforts to help the investigation.

The new NASA project could see the administration throw its considerable scientific weight behind a search for possible signs of extraterrestrial life, not just on far-flung planets, but right here on Earth.

A NASA spokesperson confirmed it is 'evaluating how to provide our expertise in space-based Earth observations to improve understanding of UAPs' and 'has consulted with multiple government entities' – but denied it was setting up its own dedicated UAP office.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old May 28, 2022, 11:15 PM   #587
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Its written in typical Sun style but the incident is real.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/186936...ball-of-light/

Quote:
US MILITARY documents have been released showing how a warship was shadowed by two "ball of light" UFOs deepening the mystery around the case.

Assault ship USS Kearsarge is latest vessel to have reportedly had a UFO encounter as the US military opens up about the mysterious phenomena.

Documentary filmmaker Dave C. Beaty - who produced 2019 film The Nimitz Encounters about the famous 2004 US Navy encounter with the "Tic Tac" object - revealed the reported sighting from October 2021.

Now new documents have been obtained by UFO investigator Kyle Warfel and shared with The Sun Online.

The highly redacted files detail a "UAP observation" from the warship – referring to Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon, the now more commonly used name for UFOs.

The documents show how the pair of were first spotted on the port side of the vessel, then moved towards before one then peeled off towards the starboard side of ship’s bow.

Maps showing the encounter were produced by the 22nd Marine Expeditionary Unit as included within the powerpoint presentation.

It also details how the UFOs appear to have been observed by an Light Marine Air Defense Integrated System (LMADIS) - which was positioned at the bow of the ship.

The system is designed to identify and offer "soft kill" solutions against enemy drones.

However, its believed the system was ineffective against the UAPs.

Photos and video grabs are also once believed to have been in the documents - but they have all be redacted with huge black blocks.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old May 29, 2022, 12:57 AM   #588
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

https://thehill.com/opinion/national...lk-about-ufos/

It is now irresponsible not to talk about UFOs

Quote:
For the first time in more than five decades, Congress held a hearing on the possibility of unidentified flying objects, or UFOs — now wisely renamed unidentified aerial phenomena, or UAPs. More specifically, the hearing was held by the House Counterterrorism, Counterintelligence and Counterproliferation Subcommittee, chaired by Rep. Andre Carson (D-Ind.).

Carson wasted no time cutting to the chase by calling out the Department of Defense (DOD) for ignoring a potential threat: “For too long, the stigma associated with UAPs has gotten in the way of good intelligence analysis. Pilots avoided reporting, or were laughed at when they did,” he said. “DOD officials relegated the issue to the back room, or swept it under the rug entirely, fearful of a skeptical, national security community. Today, we know better. They are real; they need to be investigated, and the many threats they pose need to be investigated.”

Carson could not be more correct, and should be applauded for dragging this subject out of the shadows. Whether UAPs are advanced foreign weapons systems or something infinitely more complicated, there have been too many sightings, from too many credible witnesses, to pretend they don’t exist. From this moment forward, turning a blind eye to these sightings would be not only irresponsible but a dereliction of duty.

Old May 31, 2022, 04:07 PM   #589
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

https://thehill.com/opinion/national...sk-about-ufos/

The questions Congress should — but didn’t — ask about UFOs

Quote:
The willingness of House Intelligence Committee members to consider unidentified aerial phenomenon (UAP) — what we once called UFOs — in a public forum demonstrates how far the stigma surrounding the topic has receded and the degree to which UAP are now considered a legitimate national security issue.

Among other things the House UAP hearing offered a promising opportunity to:

Determine if the government’s new UAP classification guide strikes a proper balance between public transparency and national security;
Assess the progress being made in establishing the new, congressionally mandated Department of Defense-Director of National Intelligence (DOD-DNI) organization to investigate UAPs;
Determine whether America’s massive space surveillance apparatus is detecting anomalies in space comparable to those being detected in the atmosphere and in the ocean;
Determine whether progress has been made in overcoming Air Force resistance to sharing information with the UAP task force and its successor, a problem acknowledged in the unclassified UAP report provided to Congress last June.
Validate or eliminate a number of prolific, sensational rumors involving UAP and the U.S. government.

Regrettably, members of the House subcommittee failed to make headway on any of these important issues. Even when administration witnesses offered tantalizing leads, there was little effort by committee members to seize the opportunity to shed fresh light on the vexing UAP mystery.

For example, we learned that drones were responsible for a much-publicized video of what appeared to be small triangular objects surveilling a U.S. Navy warship at sea. But were these Russian or Chinese drones? Do they represent an advance in technology, given their range, loiter time and distance from land? Were these drones weaponized like many of the drones in use today in Ukraine? Unfortunately, committee members made no effort to learn the identity and capability of the drones or the intentions of those operating them.

Similarly, we learned that leaders of the Pentagon’s new UAP office are in dialogue with the U.S. Space Command and Space Force. However, no committee member thought to ask about the views of the Space Command or whether our massive space surveillance system has identified UAPs in space.

On several occasions, administration witnesses indicated the new UAP organization had no information regarding prominent, long-standing allegations pertaining to UAP and the U.S. government. For example, when asked about claims by Air Force veterans alleging UAP interference with U.S. intercontinental ballistic missiles, the witnesses simply indicated there was no pertinent information in the possession of the new UAP office. Committee members might easily have asked the witnesses to seek an answer from the Air Force and report back, but they failed to do so. Surely the Air Force can provide answers to such straightforward questions if only someone would ask.

Old May 31, 2022, 05:44 PM   #590
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

Quote:
Originally Posted by shrike126 View Post
What one clear video?
Sorry just speaking in generalities. Whenever a clear video comes out, like the long 20 minute one Lue Elizondo has been saying needs to be declassified, it's going to get the attention of folks.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 12:17 PM   #591
Shapeshifter
Radeon Arctic Islands

https://www.nasa.gov/feature/nasa-to...ial-phenomena/

NASA to Set Up Independent Study on Unidentified Aerial Phenomena

Quote:
NASA is commissioning a study team to start early in the fall to examine unidentified aerial phenomena (UAPs) – that is, observations of events in the sky that cannot be identified as aircraft or known natural phenomena – from a scientific perspective. The study will focus on identifying available data, how best to collect future data, and how NASA can use that data to move the scientific understanding of UAPs forward.

The limited number of observations of UAPs currently makes it difficult to draw scientific conclusions about the nature of such events. Unidentified phenomena in the atmosphere are of interest for both national security and air safety. Establishing which events are natural provides a key first step to identifying or mitigating such phenomena, which aligns with one of NASA’s goals to ensure the safety of aircraft. There is no evidence UAPs are extra-terrestrial in origin.

“NASA believes that the tools of scientific discovery are powerful and apply here also,” said Thomas Zurbuchen, the associate administrator for science at NASA Headquarters in Washington. “We have access to a broad range of observations of Earth from space – and that is the lifeblood of scientific inquiry. We have the tools and team who can help us improve our understanding of the unknown. That’s the very definition of what science is. That’s what we do.”

The agency is not part of the Department of Defense’s Unidentified Aerial Phenomena Task Force or its successor, the Airborne Object Identification and Management Synchronization Group. NASA has, however, coordinated widely across the government regarding how to apply the tools of science to shed light on the nature and origin of unidentified aerial phenomena.

The agency’s independent study team will be led by astrophysicist David Spergel, who is president of the Simons Foundation in New York City, and previously the chair of the astrophysics department at Princeton University in Princeton, New Jersey. Daniel Evans, the assistant deputy associate administrator for research at NASA’s Science Mission Directorate, will serve as the NASA official responsible for orchestrating the study.

“Given the paucity of observations, our first task is simply to gather the most robust set of data that we can,” said Spergel. “We will be identifying what data – from civilians, government, non-profits, companies – exists, what else we should try to collect, and how to best analyze it.”

The study is expected to take about nine months to complete. It will secure the counsel of experts in the scientific, aeronautics, and data analytics communities to focus on how best to collect new data and improve observations of UAPs.

“Consistent with NASA’s principles of openness, transparency, and scientific integrity, this report will be shared publicly,” said Evans. “All of NASA’s data is available to the public – we take that obligation seriously – and we make it easily accessible for anyone to see or study.”

Although unrelated to this new study, NASA has an active astrobiology program that focuses on the origins, evolution, and distribution of life beyond Earth. From studying water on Mars to probing promising “oceans worlds,” such as Titan and Europa, NASA’s science missions are working together with a goal to find signs of life beyond Earth.

Furthermore, the agency’s search for life also includes using missions such as the Transiting Exoplanet Survey Satellite and Hubble Space Telescope, to search for habitable exoplanets, while the James Webb Space Telescope will try to spot biosignatures in atmospheres around other planets – spotting oxygen and carbon dioxide in other atmospheres, for example, could suggest that an exoplanet supports plants and animals like ours does. NASA also funds space-based research that focuses on technosignatures – that is signatures of advanced technology in outer space -- from other planets.

Old Jun 9, 2022, 12:19 PM   #592
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

Physicist Michio Kaku on the Shift in the UFO Phenomenon.
Old Jun 9, 2022, 02:35 PM   #593
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Ive been watching Skinwalker Ranch and think there may be something to it after all... S3 is showing some strange things and I doubt with all the people involved, both in the past and with the new owner, including some scientists, that if it was bunk we'd know by now.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 10, 2022, 11:52 AM   #594
AllexxisF1
F- Insurrectionists

You know a show is a bit looney when their security guy calls himself Dragon.

Skinwalker ranch gives me the hebbie geebies.

Fun stuff though.
Old Jun 10, 2022, 11:58 AM   #595
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Itd work so much better as a documentary but Ill take what I can get from this after the previous owner Robert Bigelow kept his research secret for almost 20 years. But last season and a half has found some pretty intriguing things. The biggest being that 1.6 ghz signal originating in the sky about 2000-5000 feet above the ranch.

I dont know any tech that can do that and stay invisible.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 10, 2022, 07:08 PM   #596
shrike126
Chirp Chirp Mother****er

shrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppersshrike126 has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Subscriber

"I don't even wait. And when you're a star they let you do it. You can do anything."
"Grab them by the pussy."

~Donald J. Trump
Quote:
"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe, is that so far none of it has tried to contact us." ~ Calvin & Hobbes
Quote:
"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." ~ John F. Kennedy (1962)
shrike126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 16, 2022, 01:15 PM   #597
pax
Rage3D Spammer

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/scie...tion-earthlike

Quote:
Alien-hunting astronomers in China and the US say they discovered a mysterious radio signal from the direction of an Earthlike planet.
The narrowband signal – picked up by the world’s largest radio telescope – was “meaningful”, though further confirmation was needed, the scientists said.

The candidate signal came from the direction of Kepler-438, a red dwarf star in the constellation Lyra – some 473 light years from the Earth, according to the team’s manuscript submitted to Research Square, a preprint service where researchers share unpublished work for community feedback.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jun 17, 2022, 06:15 AM   #598
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

the message was: We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 17, 2022, 10:42 AM   #599
koralis
Radeon Volcanic Islands

koralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird singskoralis knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
the message was: We've been trying to reach you about your car's extended warranty

Apparently, their statement was vanished? I wonder if they picked up some secret chinese transmissions (spy satellites?)

Kcrucible - Playing with Fire
koralis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18, 2022, 08:27 PM   #600
pax
Rage3D Spammer

That would a rookie mistake if they did...

www.realitysandwich.com