Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge » Motoring
Rage3D Subscribe FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Motoring Anything that goes vroooom! and makes the hairs on the back of your neck stand up, this is the place.

Old Jul 16, 2021, 06:56 PM   #1
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Default Mach-E

Just test drove one for sh*ts and giggles. Holy God. Unbridled mode was awesome. It’s also oddly silent compared to a model 3 in terms of wind noise, etc.

Making me rethink my Tesla order tbh.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2021, 07:01 PM   #2
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

I would say, "well it's a Ford"... Tesla isn't exactly know for legendary quality though. My first and last Ford, that's in my garage now left my wife stranded with only 9000 miles on the odometer. It's a blast to drive though. I have a love hate relationship with that damn thing.

Edit: No way I would buy a first gen Ford. My wifes was the last year model of the Exploader before the 2020 redesign, and it still has some problems that they didn't deem fit to fix.

Last edited by Greasy : Jul 16, 2021 at 07:09 PM.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2021, 07:54 PM   #3
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

So you’d say wait for the Tesla?

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jul 16, 2021, 09:49 PM   #4
Greasy
ODI

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Up to you man. it's a toss up, because neither is the king of quality. At least with the Ford you have a dealership to take it to. I like Tesla, but I personally wouldn't buy one. I'm not sure you ever actually own it, because they can shut you down at any point if they deem your car isn't worthy. I'm not a big fan of that.

The problem with EVs right now is that Tesla is king. If you want to fast charge you're at their mercy. This is why I'm so curious to see how the Biden plan to install thousands of charging stations is going to work. Unless there is a standard in that industry. How is that going to work? Right now if you own a Tesla, and they disable super charging on it. You're stuck with lvl 2 charging. AKA home charging.

Ford and GM are probably going to unify that. I would hope at least.

Last edited by Greasy : Jul 16, 2021 at 09:59 PM.
Old Jul 16, 2021, 09:51 PM   #5
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Why not buy a combustion engine car. There are tons of those.
I wouldn’t buy a first gen Ford either. Personally think best car for wife is like a Porsche Macan or something.

Otherwise, get Model S Plaid.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 16, 2021, 10:19 PM   #6
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Saw two this weekend, ugly as hell.

logical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2021, 07:38 AM   #7
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Well .. first question: Why electric, and having to be at the mercy of available charging stations and/or incompatibility depending on what vehicle you buy? I know you live in California so I'm sure they've got a decent network of stations built up, but with this push from the Fed to make charging stations more accessible - I'm wondering what's going to happen to all these Tesla-specific charging stations. They don't exactly fit in with the nationwide adoption plan.

Beyond that, I wouldn't really consider a Tesla. Elon Musk is a weirdo and I don't think the build quality of Tesla's are all that great. I'd have to find it, but there was a video of someone tearing apart a Tesla to the frame and it was kind of scary how much cheap **** they used. I guess that can go for any car manufacturer, but Tesla's aren't cheap and they showcase themselves as a status of wealth - kind of seems contradicting, imo.

At least with Ford, you have a real dealership to bring the car to, and I think companies like Ford, GM, etc, will benefit the most from the national rollout plan that is being pushed right now.

Another factor is what do you think looks best, lol. I don't find the Mach-E ugly, but I also don't like it having the Mach or Mustang name attached to it.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2021, 08:23 AM   #8
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
At least with Ford, you have a real dealership to bring the car to, and I think companies like Ford, GM, etc, will benefit the most from the national rollout plan that is being pushed right now.

Another factor is what do you think looks best, lol. I don't find the Mach-E ugly, but I also don't like it having the Mach or Mustang name attached to it.
This, they should have named it something else IMHO.
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2021, 11:43 AM   #9
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
get a polestar instead if you really want/need an ev.

As others already mentioned, i'd also never get a first gen Ford for various reasons.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2021, 12:38 PM   #10
Elysian
SCAATSJW

Elysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationElysian has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Saw the Mach E in person when I bought my Miata, absolutely beautiful ride. Much nicer in real life, IMO.
Elysian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2021, 12:57 PM   #11
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Up to you man. it's a toss up, because neither is the king of quality. At least with the Ford you have a dealership to take it to. I like Tesla, but I personally wouldn't buy one. I'm not sure you ever actually own it, because they can shut you down at any point if they deem your car isn't worthy. I'm not a big fan of that.

The problem with EVs right now is that Tesla is king. If you want to fast charge you're at their mercy. This is why I'm so curious to see how the Biden plan to install thousands of charging stations is going to work. Unless there is a standard in that industry. How is that going to work? Right now if you own a Tesla, and they disable super charging on it. You're stuck with lvl 2 charging. AKA home charging.

Ford and GM are probably going to unify that. I would hope at least.
Good points all around. Thanks homie.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
(1) Why not buy a combustion engine car. There are tons of those.

(2) Otherwise, get Model S Plaid.
1. Already have one of those, and electric is the future IMO. Plus I spend $120 a week in gas, which I could basically cut to practically nothing with electric charging being free in the lot near my gym.

2. Or I could not spend 120k+ on a car for a 1 second difference in 0-60mph

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Saw two this weekend, ugly as hell.
Cool. Thanks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
Well .. first question: Why electric, and having to be at the mercy of available charging stations and/or incompatibility depending on what vehicle you buy? I know you live in California so I'm sure they've got a decent network of stations built up, but with this push from the Fed to make charging stations more accessible - I'm wondering what's going to happen to all these Tesla-specific charging stations. They don't exactly fit in with the nationwide adoption plan.
See above for gas prices, electric future, etc.

To the charging station issue, you're not limited to charging at only Tesla stations. They give you an adapter so you can charge basically at any EV charging point. I know about 15 people with either an S, X, Y, or 3 and none have any issues either in state or going abroad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunz
Beyond that, I wouldn't really consider a Tesla. Elon Musk is a weirdo and I don't think the build quality of Tesla's are all that great. I'd have to find it, but there was a video of someone tearing apart a Tesla to the frame and it was kind of scary how much cheap **** they used. I guess that can go for any car manufacturer, but Tesla's aren't cheap and they showcase themselves as a status of wealth - kind of seems contradicting, imo.

Good points yet again. Thanks nunz!

Quote:
I personally like the E more than the 3 in terms of looks, as it's at least somewhat unique. Going to be my wife's car though and she likes them both. Don't care about the Mustang name thing - kinda like that it pisses gearheads off (but I'm not going to buy, or even consider buying, a car to spite people lol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent-Runner View Post
get a polestar instead if you really want/need an ev.

As others already mentioned, i'd also never get a first gen Ford for various reasons.
Huh...actually never even considered that brand. Took a look and its nice! Kinda reminds me of a Volvo. Wife took a look and said it totally reminds her of a Volvo (which was her 1st car and she loves the brand).

Well, est delivery is in August so in-line with the Tesla. Put a deposit down on the polestar as well. Let the battle of the EV's commence!

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 17, 2021, 01:03 PM   #12
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
Saw the Mach E in person when I bought my Miata, absolutely beautiful ride. Much nicer in real life, IMO.
It's pretty, and rides well. My only concerns with have been mentioned in this thread. First gen Ford, and their willingness to repair issues. We're actually having that issue with my wife's Escape right now. Paint chipped off near the front window, drivers side up by the top corner. Looked around and apparently it's a known production defect and Ford basically gave everyone the finger.

Spoke to a few friends IRL and, short of sending up red signal flares, all have warned me off the first gen of anything from them. I really like it, but am SUPER leery now about shelling out over 60k to test out v1.0 of the new line.

It's coming down to the battle of Tesla vs Polestar. Wife and I would be happy with either, but I'm leaning towards the Polestar because it qualifies for federal incentives/rebates and will be about 10k cheaper in the end. Whoever delivers it to me first wins

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 17, 2021, 03:10 PM   #13
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

Quote:
Huh...actually never even considered that brand. Took a look and its nice! Kinda reminds me of a Volvo. Wife took a look and said it totally reminds her of a Volvo (which was her 1st car and she loves the brand).

Well, est delivery is in August so in-line with the Tesla. Put a deposit down on the polestar as well. Let the battle of the EV's commence!
It's not even in the same league (if you ask me). I had the chance to drive one and it's awesome. But, as usual, it's 1.) your money, not mine and 2.) personal taste. Whatever you might get in the end, i hope you have fun with it.

"Time is the school in which we learn, Time is the fire in which we burn. *Delmore Schwartz*

Old Jul 17, 2021, 03:36 PM   #14
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
It's not even in the same league (if you ask me). I had the chance to drive one and it's awesome. But, as usual, it's 1.) your money, not mine and 2.) personal taste. Whatever you might get in the end, i hope you have fun with it.
It’s the front and the headlights that are Volvo-esq.

We actually just got done with a test drive, since my wife insisted when she learned I put down a deposit on one

Interior gave me strong Audi vibes from when I had the A4, which is a good thing. The ride was incredibly smooth, and it was quick! Not model 3 quick, which is a bit jerky when you smash the accelerator (jerky as in throwing you back in the seat). This one seemed to move as fast but without being slammed backwards. Sound system was good, think they mentioned it was Harmon Kardon.

Honestly, we’d be happy with either of the 2 finalists. Thanks for the recommendation! If we ever come back out Germany-way we’ll have to take you guys out for dinner

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 17, 2021, 05:17 PM   #15
Greasy
ODI

Damn, I hadn't even heard of polestar. Their interior is much nicer than the tesla models other than the S. I'm not a fan of just a giant screen without gauges in front of me. That's not a bad looking ride.

I'm not buying an EV anytime soon though. I want a dealership, and service department. At least while it's under warranty.

The used EV market is going to be interesting though. In theory, the car can tell you how well the prior owner treated the power plant. Unlike ICE cars.
Old Jul 17, 2021, 05:34 PM   #16
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Add another whose never heard of Polestar. Nice looking ride though!
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2021, 06:39 PM   #17
logical
What is my purpose?

logical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmlogical achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:

Cool. Thanks?

NP

I dont think EV is ready wide spread enough for me to get one. We looked at Teslas before buying the X6 and we just dont want to have to worry about planning **** around charging up somewhere, and waiting X amount of minutes while it does. Living in LA its not really a problem but stray too far and youre going to have to have that internal map start routing you away from where you want to go.

Gas prices are only going to go up but for now Im sticking with gas.

If I were to get EV I would go Model S Tesla though.

Old Jul 17, 2021, 07:28 PM   #18
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
It’s the front and the headlights that are Volvo-esq.

We actually just got done with a test drive, since my wife insisted when she learned I put down a deposit on one

Interior gave me strong Audi vibes from when I had the A4, which is a good thing. The ride was incredibly smooth, and it was quick! Not model 3 quick, which is a bit jerky when you smash the accelerator (jerky as in throwing you back in the seat). This one seemed to move as fast but without being slammed backwards. Sound system was good, think they mentioned it was Harmon Kardon.

Honestly, we’d be happy with either of the 2 finalists. Thanks for the recommendation! If we ever come back out Germany-way we’ll have to take you guys out for dinner
i seriously love the whole thing, not a big fan of the Tesla. I'm also a bit surprised you guys haven't heard of the polestar at all, strange. It got top reviews from almost everyone. Well whatever, i'm happy i could point you to a alternative that you seem to like. And of course it looks like a Volvo, it's a Joint Venture with Volvo and also yes, it has a Harmon Kardon soundsystem which is as cool as it can get.

As for the dinner, we'll see

Old Jul 17, 2021, 09:20 PM   #19
Cyko
Your New Lord

Well ****. Polestar just called me and said they may have a vehicle ready to go for me. Told me they’ll call tomorrow to collect more information, send over pics, etc.

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 17, 2021, 09:33 PM   #20
Cyko
Your New Lord

Jesus. Customer service is amazing. Delivery either Monday or Tuesday!

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 17, 2021, 09:44 PM   #21
Greasy
ODI

Pics when you get it.
Old Jul 17, 2021, 09:59 PM   #22
KAC
Whatever

KAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsKAC glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Would’ve gone Tesla 3. Do watch some comparison reviews before getting the Volvo.
Old Jul 17, 2021, 10:05 PM   #23
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
Jesus. Customer service is amazing. Delivery either Monday or Tuesday!
Wow, congrats!
acroig is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 17, 2021, 10:11 PM   #24
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
Would’ve gone Tesla 3. Do watch some comparison reviews before getting the Volvo.
Cool. Test drove all 3. The specs on paper go for Tesla, on the street the drive is comparable but the interior - not even close.

Could have just said congrats like others, but decided to crap in here anyway. Had enough of your negativity dude. Welcome to ignore.

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 17, 2021, 10:51 PM   #25
KAC
Whatever

Congrats on the new ride.
Old Jul 17, 2021, 11:17 PM   #26
logical
What is my purpose?

Polestar definitely better looking than the Mach E. Pics when you get this bad boy. Congrats.

Old Jul 18, 2021, 02:27 PM   #27
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Quote:
Cool. Test drove all 3. The specs on paper go for Tesla, on the street the drive is comparable but the interior - not even close.
that's what i meant. Congrats! Hope you're having a blast with it

Old Jul 18, 2021, 06:29 PM   #28
Cyko
Your New Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by logical View Post
Polestar definitely better looking than the Mach E. Pics when you get this bad boy. Congrats.
It’s definitely more upscale. Definitely taking mucho pics!

Quote:
that's what i meant. Congrats! Hope you're having a blast with it
Thanks man. Still awaiting delivery. I just want the damn car, lol. Gonna take it for a nice little cruise along the coast…if it gets here before sunset

Alpha

Omega

Old Jul 18, 2021, 06:55 PM   #29
Lazy8s
One day at a time

Lazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialLazy8s is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

Congrats on the new ride - looking forward to the pics!
Lazy8s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 18, 2021, 07:48 PM   #30
Greasy
ODI

I need a 15K EV with 100 mile range to use as a beater. If those dipshits insist I drive down town to a ****ing tower with 33 desks for 144 people. I at least need a cheap way to get there so I can have lunch and drive home to do work.