Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » AMD Radeon Discussion and Support
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

AMD Radeon Discussion and Support General discussion, tweaking, overclocking and technical support questions about discrete Radeon graphics products.

Old Jun 11, 2021, 04:27 PM   #211
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubCog View Post
Honestly I think low-end GPUs are basically dead now. Since the industry has learned that they can make suckers like me pay $1000 for a mid-range card, we're pretty much toast.

Best we can hope now is that AMD starts to fill in some of that space with their APUs. That's probably where we were headed eventually, so I guess we may as well bit the bullet and do it now.
Here in the good old UK there was a drop of AIB 3080Ti's at a major retailer and they ranged from £1,499 up to £1,899 and they all got sold. Total madness. My 3090 cost me £1,549 and it's faster with twice the Vram. Absolute stupidity TBH but hey ho we are where we are I guess. Not bragging but just glad I got my 3090 when I did. Saw a 6900XT the other day for £1,999 and one of them LC 6900XT's for £2,399. Just madness.
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
LordHawkwind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 11, 2021, 06:59 PM   #212
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordHawkwind View Post
... Not bragging but just glad I got my 3090 when I did.... Saw a 6900XT the other day for £1,999 and one of them LC 6900XT's for £2,399. Just madness...

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

www.makepovertyhistory.org
pax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 19, 2021, 03:50 PM   #213
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

LordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultyLordHawkwind can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

ATI Technologies

Enjoyed this laugh TBH. System interrogators only Taking the pi**.

https://wccftech.com/you-cant-get-an...m-integrators/
Ryzen 7 3800X, ASUS Prime X470 Pro, KFA2 RTX 3090 SG, 16GB Crucial DDR4 LPX 3000 Ram, iiyama G-Master GB3466WQSU 3440x1440 freesync 144hz, 250gb Samsung SSD, 750mb Seagate SSHD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda H/D, 1 TB Samsung H/D, 850w PSU, Windows 10
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Jun 29, 2021, 03:28 PM   #214
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2021, 09:21 PM   #215
Sound_Card
Banned

Sound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Lads, what is the possibility of 3D-VCache on future Radeons?
Sound_Card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 1, 2021, 10:04 PM   #216
pax
Rage3D Spammer

pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'pax once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

IF cache is def gonna get bigger on the 7000's but whether they put it over the gpu is another issue. I still wonder how you can cool the chip well with a layer of ram on top of it.

Piledriver Rig 2016: Gigabyte G1 gaming 990fx. FX 8350 cpu. XFX RX 480 GTR Cats 21.6.1, SoundBlaster ZXR, 2 x 8 gig ddr3 1866 Kingston. 1 x 2tb Firecuda seagate with 8 gig mlc SSHD. Sharp 60" 4k 60 hz tv. Win 10 home.

Ryzen Rig 2017: Gigabyte X370 K7 F50d bios. Ryzen 1700x. 2 x 8 ddr4 3600 (@3200) Gskill. Sapphire Vega 64 Reference Cooler Cats 21.6.1. Soundblaster X Ae5, 32" Dell S3220DGF 1440p Freesync Premium Pro monitor, Kingston A2000 1TB NVME. 4 TB HGST NAS HD. Win 10 pro.

Ignore List: Keystone... -My Baron he wishes to inform you that vendetta, as he puts it in the ancient tongue, the art of kanlee is still alive... He does not wish to meet or speak with you...-
"Either half my colleagues are enormously stupid, or else the science of darwinism is fully compatible with conventional religious beliefs and equally compatible with atheism." -Stephen Jay Gould, Rock of Ages.
"The Intelligibility of the Universe itself needs explanation. It is not the gaps of understanding of the world that points to God but rather the very comprehensibility of scientific and other forms of understanding that requires an explanation." -Richard Swinburne

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 1, 2021, 10:44 PM   #217
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by pax View Post
IF cache is def gonna get bigger on the 7000's but whether they put it over the gpu is another issue. I still wonder how you can cool the chip well with a layer of ram on top of it.

Quote:
AMD Files a Patent for Cooling of 3D Stacked Memory
Quote:
Quote:
AMD has filed a patent for cooling a 3D stacked memory with thermo-electric coolers - TECs, also known as Peltier devices. Being that TECs are made out of P-type and N-type semiconductors, they can easily be integrated into existing silicon manufacturing methods and controlled like a regular device. The process AMD has patented basically describes how to insert the TEC between memory and logic devices, where it draws heat from either logic or memory with each side being able to dissipate the heat. That effect is possible due to nature of TEC, where the direction of heat flow is changed inverting the voltage.

Quote:
This solution would be useful in devices that are similar to Intel's Foveros, where you have a memory die on top of logic:
https://www.techpowerup.com/256902/a...stacked-memory
Old Jul 1, 2021, 11:55 PM   #218
pax
Rage3D Spammer

OK now thats cool. On die peltier cooling... I wouldve thought they would have talked about it at the zen3+ unveiling.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 3, 2021, 10:00 AM   #219
Sound_Card
Banned

Sound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultySound_Card can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

nVidia

256mb vcache on die and 512mb infinity cache on package, you should have enough throughput to never have to send data to the slower GDDR pool.

15% increase for the CPU. Could only imagine GPU considering that infinity cache was a substantial boost.
Sound_Card is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 24, 2021, 06:15 PM   #220
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
AMD RDNA 3 GPUs To Be More Power Efficient Than NVIDIA Ada Lovelace GPUs, Navi 31 & Navi 33 Tape Out Later This Year

https://wccftech.com/amd-rdna-3-gpus...ter-this-year/

Quote:
AMD's next-gen RDNA 3 GPU: up to 2.5x faster than GeForce RTX 3080 Ti
Quote:
AMD Navi 31: Multi-Compute Die (MCD) tape out in Q4 2021
Read more: https://www.tweaktown.com/news/80740...-ti/index.html

so a May release date maybe
Old Jul 24, 2021, 09:11 PM   #221
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Both rdna3 and rtx4k seem like huge boost from one gen to another. We havent seen that in a long time. Between current prices and availability and the promise of such perf increases its pretty much getting easier all the time to ignore the current gen.

But at this point I really hope I can score a 7900xt for no more than a cool 1000$...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 25, 2021, 06:21 AM   #222
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
Billy, your definitely dreaming on release, earliest is end of 2022 and I wouldn’t doubt maybe early 2023. At least that’s what your first article stated.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 07:42 AM   #223
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

I wouldn't get the hopes up for earlier than holiday season of 2022, but who knows. Maybe we'll see a paper launch mid-year. I'm content with what I have now - just want to get Alderlake (if performance is true from rumors) and a new case (Lian Li V3000+ end of this year ) to go really crazy with the custom watercooling.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Nunz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 12:31 PM   #224
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bs

if they tape out Q4 this year it will be about 6 months after .

I wouldn't but a 3080 or 6800 xt now for any price too late now
Old Jul 25, 2021, 12:56 PM   #225
Nunz
RIP Roxen

Nunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsNunz glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
bs

In a normal world, yes 6months.. but we don't live in one anymore Intel is already prepping everyone for low availability for AlderLake. Lack of substrates and build components are slowing everyone down still.
"If you can't handle me when I'm bulking, you don't deserve me when I'm cut." -- Marilyn Monbroe
Old Jul 25, 2021, 01:25 PM   #226
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
In a normal world, yes 6months.. but we don't live in one anymore Intel is already prepping everyone for low availability for AlderLake. Lack of substrates and build components are slowing everyone down still.
AMD has been pumping out a new CPU almost yearly like clockwork but not this time

new AM5 socket is part but mostly it is they don't need it as bad as they need a win on the GPU side now

they wrote off the 6000's when they didn't do better with the 3080 and needed the fab space with PS5 XBOX & CPU's more
they just are not making many 6000's .

but MCM chiplets and 5nm will free the 7000's to pump them out they just need a winning GPU .

Quote:
TSMC’s 5nm EUV Capacity to Double in 2021, N5+N4 Capacity to Quadruple in 2023
https://www.hardwaretimes.com/tsmcs-...ruple-in-2023/

if AMD doesn't use it up NV will
Old Jul 25, 2021, 01:49 PM   #227
Nunz
RIP Roxen

It's not just about 5nm and TSMC node capacity. There are more to these chips than just the GPU chip(s) alone. There are serious supply issues with other parts that are essential to the PCBs.
Old Jul 25, 2021, 02:22 PM   #228
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nunz View Post
It's not just about 5nm and TSMC node capacity. There are more to these chips than just the GPU chip(s) alone. There are serious supply issues with other parts that are essential to the PCBs.
EIP 1559 in 9 days and EIP 3554 Dec 1st will help more with that than anything
get the miners off of the supply chains back

sorry i'll wait I think H1 2022 at most maybe Q1
and works been good and I just got a crap ton of free money from 1100 pounds of scrap copper at 3.25 a pound and 3000 pounds of AC coils at 1.85

paid off everything and put 8k more into my new truck fund
ford f150 lightning maybe if they ever get them out also and I can drive one
Old Jul 25, 2021, 02:48 PM   #229
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
bs

I hate to have to win this bet as well but definitely end of 2022 if not early 2023! Save this post Billy!
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 25, 2021, 03:06 PM   #230
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
I hate to have to win this bet as well but definitely end of 2022 if not early 2023! Save this post Billy!
whatever you say Glum
Old Jul 25, 2021, 03:29 PM   #231
LordHawkwind
Harbinger of Doom

ATI Technologies

Quote:
AMD has been pumping out a new CPU almost yearly like clockwork but not this time

new AM5 socket is part but mostly it is they don't need it as bad as they need a win on the GPU side now

they wrote off the 6000's when they didn't do better with the 3080 and needed the fab space with PS5 XBOX & CPU's more
they just are not making many 6000's .

but MCM chiplets and 5nm will free the 7000's to pump them out they just need a winning GPU .

https://www.hardwaretimes.com/tsmcs-...ruple-in-2023/

if AMD doesn't use it up NV will
Bill try and think like a business person and not an enthusiast. AMD have not written off the 6000 series, far from it. The 6600/XT is coming out next month and this is the market AMD have always been competitive in. Whilst silly prices there are lots of stock of the 6700XT and 6900XT in the UK so they're still producing the chips. AMD had zero market share in the high end/enthusiast market because they haven't had a competitive product for over a decade. I should know

So when they were thinking of launching the 6800XT/6900XT they would have expected to gain maybe low single digit penetration in that segment so they will have produced the equivalent quantities. They were also launching the consoles and Zen 3 so they will have worked out their wafer allocation well in advance. Unfortunately the pandemic then hit and all planning went out of the window.

With regards availability of RDNA3 or Lovelace here's a quote from WCCF.

"However, rest assured that we will not see any next-gen GPU or graphics card till the end of 2022. NVIDIA has an intermediate RTX 30 'SUPER' refresh planned before it moves to next-gen parts but aside from that, AMD and NVIDIA will be focusing on developing their next-gen chips for the rest of 2022 with a launch focused by year's end."
Old Jul 26, 2021, 12:40 AM   #232
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

Isn't a two year cycle pretty common in recent years? That puts us toward the end of 2022, so that sounds about right to me.

With the low availability and high prices right now, I do think an argument can be made that if you've been making do with what you have, you're better off waiting for the next gen at this point. Hopefully by the end of 2022 the supply chain is back to normal, and we don't have the Delta variant shut everything down again.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 10:08 AM   #233
Sasquach
2/10 will not bang

Sasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshSasquach kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
Isn't a two year cycle pretty common in recent years? That puts us toward the end of 2022, so that sounds about right to me.

With the low availability and high prices right now, I do think an argument can be made that if you've been making do with what you have, you're better off waiting for the next gen at this point. Hopefully by the end of 2022 the supply chain is back to normal, and we don't have the Delta variant shut everything down again.
I think it has always been 6 month new arch, 6 month refresh...so a total 1 year cycle?
Or maybe it was 1 year new arch, 1 year refresh to push it to a 2 year cycle....
I dont remember anymore.....

The cycle if it doesnt really change at all really screws with the current gen mainly cuz not enough are being made...and then a new one is just around the corner.....wont even have time to enjoy the current one because...there isnt any around lol (well unless you want to pay 10x the price it should be)
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X @ 3.6ghz
Asus Prime B450M A/CSM
2 x 8GB G-Skill DDR4 2666
Dell E2210 (22" widescreen) monitor + AMD Radeon R9 290
Seagate Barracuda 500gb 7200.12 SATA
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA
Sennheiser PC350 Xense edition headset
Sasquach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 11:08 AM   #234
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

NV's cycle has been 18 months

AMD's has been 1 year on CPU's like clockwork and 1 year to 18 months on GPU's even if they were mid range

but they are not doing a CPU this year for some reason and i think that reason is mainly RDNA 3
Old Jul 26, 2021, 11:38 AM   #235
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Pretty sure they are doing zen3+ with that added stacked L3 this fall. Tho out maybe only q1...

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 26, 2021, 01:40 PM   #236
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Pretty sure they are doing zen3+ with that added stacked L3 this fall. Tho out maybe only q1...
Quote:
AMD Ryzen 6000 ‘Warhol Zen 3+’ CPUs Reportedly Cancelled, Red Team To Focus on 7nm Ryzen 5000 XT Refresh & 5nm Raphael Zen 4 Chips Instead
https://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-6000-...dly-cancelled/
Old Jul 26, 2021, 01:49 PM   #237
pax
Rage3D Spammer

Ya but that was before they showed the stacked die zen3 at computex.

www.realitysandwich.com

Old Jul 26, 2021, 03:32 PM   #238
Gandalfthewhite
Hardware Enthusiast

Gandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled withGandalfthewhite is not someone to be trifled with

Subscriber

yeah

A) they have a stacked CPU coming out this year

B) they didn't abandon the 6000 series they sell out whenever they have stock AMD is still making money off them

C) there have been SERIOUS supply constraints of MAJOR components required to make parts CPUs/APUs and GPUs (less so CPUs). These constraints have varied and shifted components that were impacted. Like BASE material constraints has massive impacts

D) im calling announcement at computex actual launch sometime mid to late summer

HOURGLASS = most appropriate named ICON/CURSOR in the Windows world :-)

In a dank corner of ATI central, the carpet covered with corn flakes, the faint sound of clicking can be heard........Click......click, click............as the fate of the graphics world and the future of the human race hangs in the balance.

I know....I know........Keep my day job :-)- catcather
Gandalfthewhite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 26, 2021, 07:16 PM   #239
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gandalfthewhite View Post
yeah

A) they have a stacked CPU coming out this year

B) they didn't abandon the 6000 series they sell out whenever they have stock AMD is still making money off them

C) there have been SERIOUS supply constraints of MAJOR components required to make parts CPUs/APUs and GPUs (less so CPUs). These constraints have varied and shifted components that were impacted. Like BASE material constraints has massive impacts

D) im calling announcement at computex actual launch sometime mid to late summer
didn't say abandoned said wrote off as in can't make them anyway from supply constraints and most resources going to console chips first then CPU's
poor GPU's are last on the totem pole and few compared to NV

and CES 2022 announcement first look and then release around computex
Old Jul 27, 2021, 12:45 AM   #240
Nagorak
Incarnation of the Nether

Nagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwardsNagorak can recite pi backwards

Quote:
NV's cycle has been 18 months

AMD's has been 1 year on CPU's like clockwork and 1 year to 18 months on GPU's even if they were mid range

but they are not doing a CPU this year for some reason and i think that reason is mainly RDNA 3
I'm pretty sure Nvidia slipped to 24+ months a while ago (I'm talking new architectures not refreshes like Supers or Ti, those space things out more but they are just larger versions of the same architecture at best, and slight refreshes of previous chips at worst).

September 18, 2014: 980 release date.
May 27, 2016: 1080 release date
September 20, 2018: 2080 release date
September 17, 2020 : 3080 release date

Based on this cycle RTX 4080 should be around the end of September 2022.

AMD had only 16 months between the 5700 XT and 6800 XT, but they also had to catch up after slowly falling behind. If AMD keeps to an 18 month cycle even I guess we'd see something around May of next year, but I am not sure whether that's realistic given the supply issues.
Nagorak is offline   Reply With Quote