Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Graphics Technology Forums » Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Other Graphics Cards and 3D Technologies Discussion forum for any graphics hardware not provided by AMD/ATI. Also place to discuss 3D technologies such as 3D Stereo, PhysX and other interesting developments/rumours in the 3D industry.

Old Sep 12, 2021, 06:34 PM   #181
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Wrong! You seem to forget the 2000 series, exactly why I skipped it. Your thinking about KAC. Hell I’m using an HD7970 to play pinball lately more then using my 3080.
now you did it now he will want you to sell it

I still got two watercooled ASUS HD 7970 DirectCU II's around here somewhere and their two watercooled mates asus gtx 680 directcu ii's
two fun SLI/CFX setups

and i'm using a 380x on a threadripper system
since I gave away my 1080 ti Strix to my sister
bill dennison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2021, 07:22 PM   #182
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill dennison View Post
now you did it now he will want you to sell it

I still got two watercooled ASUS HD 7970 DirectCU II's around here somewhere and their two watercooled mates asus gtx 680 directcu ii's
two fun SLI/CFX setups

and i'm using a 380x on a threadripper system
since I gave away my 1080 ti Strix to my sister
With how prices are now I should have kept my 1080 Ti. Could have got double for it then what I sold it for. Probably would have kept it and put it in my pinball pc, although I’m surprised how well a 10 year old card plays FX3 at 1080P
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 12, 2021, 08:35 PM   #183
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

If they go back to 2080 series pricing, and it's nothing less than a 50% increase across the board. They can go on, and get the hell on. Didn't buy it then, and won't buy it now.
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old Sep 12, 2021, 09:35 PM   #184
KAC
It might be gays!

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

I will only buy if price is less than a $1000.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2021, 07:38 AM   #185
kboye
9700PRO RIP

kboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultykboye can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

hehe, 1070 in my pincab still. All hail DOF!

F ck current gen Good time for backlog cleanup
Old Sep 13, 2021, 08:38 AM   #186
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
I will only buy if price is less than a $1000.
bahahahahahaha,
Old Sep 13, 2021, 08:42 AM   #187
acroig
Troll SMod

acroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsacroig glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Quote:
bahahahahahaha,
Yeah, that was funny.

yoz
acroig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2021, 09:57 AM   #188
Exposed
ESB Sports Bookie

Exposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwardsExposed can recite pi backwards

Cool, are games going to regress in graphics quality as well now that video cards are?
Exposed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13, 2021, 02:48 PM   #189
badsykes
Radeon Arctic Islands

badsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete strangerbadsykes once held a door open for a complete stranger

Quote:
Wrong! You seem to forget the 2000 series, exactly why I skipped it. Your thinking about KAC. Hell I’m using an HD7970 to play pinball lately more then using my 3080.
Let the 3080 slide to me .... P
Old Sep 13, 2021, 03:30 PM   #190
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by badsykes View Post
Let the 3080 slide to me .... P
No sir, looks like this thing is going to have an extended stay in my computer if the prices of the next gen turn out to be true.
Old Sep 13, 2021, 03:31 PM   #191
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Quote:
Originally Posted by acroig View Post
Yeah, that was funny.
KAC the comedian!