Go Back   Rage3D » Rage3D Discussion Area » Community and Site Discussions » Off Topic Lounge
Rage3D Subscribe Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Off Topic Lounge Discuss anything you want here folks. A place for computer junkies to boldly post Off Topic... Rant and rave if it is necessary, but just try to keep it clean!

Old Apr 30, 2021, 01:43 PM   #38881
Advertisement (Guests Only)

Login or Register to remove this ad
bill dennison
Radeon Arctic Islands

bill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppersbill dennison has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Congrats on the new money pit

enjoy it
bill dennison is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 01:56 PM   #38882
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Wow! Nice house 🏡! Congrats 🎊!
kytprice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 30, 2021, 10:56 PM   #38883
kytprice
Autism Awareness

kytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling freshkytprice kills 99.99% of germs and leaves hands feeling fresh

Ordered a refurbished Oculus Quest. Straight from Oculus. Sure I should have spent the $100.00 more and got the Oculus 2. But I'm just going to see if I like it before is spend big coin on a 256mg setup. Besides I'm wondering how much difference I'll see with my cataracts.

I'll need pointers from some of you guys on getting started and games.
Advertisement (Guests Only)
Login or Register to remove this ad
Old May 1, 2021, 01:06 PM   #38884
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
Ordered a refurbished Oculus Quest. Straight from Oculus. Sure I should have spent the $100.00 more and got the Oculus 2. But I'm just going to see if I like it before is spend big coin on a 256mg setup. Besides I'm wondering how much difference I'll see with my cataracts.

I'll need pointers from some of you guys on getting started and games.
Are you able to return it? I can just ship you my OG quest.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 01:25 PM   #38885
Silent-Runner
nulli secundus

Silent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at bestSilent-Runner considers Jack Bauer an amateur at best

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape" *Sir Terry Pratchett*

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Silent-Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 02:54 PM   #38886
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Lose = Be careful not to lose that.
Loose = The bolts are loose.
There = She is there now.
Their = They have their things.
They're = They're going to the mall.
To = They came to the house.
Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Your = Your dinner is ready.
You're = If you're 150lbs you'd better have a 6 pack.
ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 03:12 PM   #38887
kytprice
Autism Awareness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyko View Post
Are you able to return it? I can just ship you my OG quest.
Sure how much you want. Be glad to.
Old May 1, 2021, 03:13 PM   #38888
Cyko
Your New Lord

Cyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationCyko has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kytprice View Post
Sure how much you want. Be glad to.
How much do I want? C’mon man, you know I don’t operate like that. A gift is a gift. Just PM me where you want it shipped and I’ll try and get it out today.

Alpha
| Mobo: MSI P6N-SLI | CPU: Intel C2D E6600 @ 3.2ghz | Memory: 4GB (4x1GB) G.Skill DDR2-800 | Video Card: EVGA NVIDIA 8800GTX | Hard Drive(s): 2xMaxtor 200GB | Sound: Onboard 7.1 HD | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | Case: Coolermaster Centurion 5 | PSU: OCZ GameXstream 700w | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Vista Home Premium |

Omega

| Mobo: Asus A8V S939 VIA K8T800 Pro | CPU: Athlon 64 X2 3800+ "Manchester" | Memory: 2GB (2x1GB) OCZ PC3200 Platinum | Video Card: BBA AIW X800 XT | Hard Drive(s): Maxtor 100GB + Maxtor 200GB + WD 120GB | Sound: SB Audigy 2 ZS | DVD Writer: LITE-ON LDW-451S | DVD Reader: Memorex Generic | Case: Antec Lifestyle Sonata II | PSU: Antec 450w SmartPower 2.0 | Mouse: Logitech MX1000 | Keyboard: Logitech Cordless Desktop | Mousepad: fUnc Surface 1030 | Headphones: Sennheiser HD 280 | Monitor: LG L1751S-SN 17" LCD | Scanner: Canon LiDe 35 | OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition |

Cyko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 07:12 PM   #38889
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

He does ask for butt pics.
KAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 1, 2021, 08:50 PM   #38890
kytprice
Autism Awareness

Quote:
Originally Posted by KAC View Post
He does ask for butt pics.
If anyone actually saw my butt they'd pay me to not send pictures.
Old May 2, 2021, 07:34 AM   #38891
KAC
Dirty humans

KAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dialKAC is on Chuck Norris' speed-dial

2.2 Gs kids re enrollment for next year.
350 slaps car re insurance.
885 bones for AC fix and some carpenter work.
675 caps wife wanted some artificial plants and now wants to spend more money to get a better version since she didn’t like these ones.
1000 lols for a Jimmy Choo clutch for wife.
600 pellets for electricity and water bill.
225 for cell phone bills.
190 for internet and cable.
15 for Netflix.
700 bullshits for housing community fees.
220 for housing insurance.
Not even counting my car and mortgage loans that got auto paid up.

Yay its second of the month.

Meanwhile I am thinking about leaving Dubai.

Last edited by KAC : May 2, 2021 at 07:41 AM.
Old May 2, 2021, 01:32 PM   #38892
eNforcer
Radeon Southern Islands

eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'eNforcer once won a refrigerator on 'The Price is Right'

Galaxy Buds+

Birthday gift to myself. My Sennheiser BT 6.00, although great, don't fit unless I use Comply foam tips, which wear quickly and are expensive to replace, plus the wire was getting annoying at work.

Was really hesitant to get the Galaxy Buds considering headphones/earbuds are hard to return when opened. Have tried true wireless buds in the past and they always fell out, but so far these fit pretty good because they come with "wings".
eNforcer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2021, 09:05 AM   #38893
cbsboyer
ATI EGA Wonder

cbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete strangercbsboyer once held a door open for a complete stranger

Well, technically I haven't purchased it yet because they only bill after it ships as it's on backorder.

The clincher was that I found two local sources for tubes so I don't have to pay shipping when I want to roll.

"Relationships are like dormant volcanoes, most of the time things are fine or manageable but there's always a chance she blows molten crazy all over you." - ice
cbsboyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6, 2021, 09:09 AM   #38894
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNforcer View Post
Galaxy Buds+

Birthday gift to myself. My Sennheiser BT 6.00, although great, don't fit unless I use Comply foam tips, which wear quickly and are expensive to replace, plus the wire was getting annoying at work.

Was really hesitant to get the Galaxy Buds considering headphones/earbuds are hard to return when opened. Have tried true wireless buds in the past and they always fell out, but so far these fit pretty good because they come with "wings".
Bought the same ones in white ($99) since the Sennheiser's I had started acting up within a week of purchase, returned to Amazon and bought the Buds+, None of these Buds get as loud as I would like though. Although it does seem to depend on the device somewhat.
Nascar24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2021, 06:06 PM   #38895
Dave
Radeon Arctic Islands

Dave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand sunsDave glows with the radiance of a thousand suns

Subscriber

Everything finally arrived for the bed upgrade

Upgraded from a Queen to Cali King

Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 7, 2021, 06:12 PM   #38896
lmchv
Planet Express

lmchv can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficultylmchv can beat 'Minesweeper' on any difficulty

Sony WF-1000XM3 earbuds

BEHEMOTH (Desktop): Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Intel Core i9 9900K @5.0Ghz + Asus ROG Ryuo 240 | Corsair Ballistic 32GB DDR4-3000 | Dell 2715Q 27" 4K | XFX Radeon VII 16GB | CoolerMaster Cosmos C700P + Asus ROG Thor 1200W Platinum | Sound Blaster Z + Logitech Z-5500 + Logitech G635 | HyperX Alloy Elite RGB CherryMX Red + Logitech G700S + Gigabyte Krypton | Samsung 950 Pro NVMe SSD 512GB + 2 x Samsung 850 Pro SSD 512GB RAID0 + 2 x Western Digital Black 1TB RAID0 | LG BD-RE | Windows 10 Pro 64bits

Charquito (Desktop): Asus Sabertooth X99 | Intel Core i7 5930K @4.7Ghz + Corsair Hydro H110 | Kingston HyperX 32GB DDR4-2400 | Dell U2713HM 27" | Asus ROG Strix Geforce GTX1080| Cooler Master Cosmos 2 + Thermaltake Toughpower 1200W | Microsoft Reclusa + Logitech MX Performance | Kingston HyperX 240GB SSD + Seagate 500GB | Sony BD-ROM | Windows 10 Pro 64bits

Bloodzone.net Moderator
lmchv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2021, 02:32 PM   #38897
ice
Rage3D Spammer

ice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badgesice doesn't need no stinkin' badges

3 grand worth of flooring so I can start fixing up my house and get the **** out of here.

6600k|16GB of GSkill|500GB 850 Pro|Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1 |Asus Z170-AR|Windows 10 64 Enterprise

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old May 9, 2021, 03:16 PM   #38898
MangaSpawn64
( o Y o )

MangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pmMangaSpawn64 achieves Nirvana on Tuesdays at 4:00pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by ice View Post
3 grand worth of flooring so I can start fixing up my house and get the **** out of here.
How come ? Shitty neighborood ?

It's like unicorns vomiting chocolate rainbows all over me as I float through a lollipop garden on a magic carpet.

"Yes, but God has the right to get away with anything. Shoot animals, make ugly women, allow the existence of religious nuts, and watch liederhosen-wearing midget poodle-licking pornography. God's a sick bastard." - OzzieBloke

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you’re a mile away and you have their shoes. ;-)

God, give us grace to accept with serenity the things that cannot be changed, courage to change the things which should be changed, and the wisdom to distinguish the one from the other.
MangaSpawn64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2021, 03:39 PM   #38899
ice
Rage3D Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangaSpawn64 View Post
How come ? Shitty neighborood ?
Nope, I like the area, I just hate the house. Want to build my own.

360 games

Too = That's too bad.
Two = 2.
Old May 9, 2021, 08:46 PM   #38900
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

Nascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwardsNascar24 can recite pi backwards

Old May 9, 2021, 09:21 PM   #38901
Greasy
Raiding Curio's Stable

Greasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppersGreasy has a basement full of buried neg-reppers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nascar24 View Post
Somebody is ready for some VR porn!
Greasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2021, 09:49 PM   #38902
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greasy View Post
Somebody is ready for some VR porn!
Nah someone sold their game library to zuck lol

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2021, 09:56 PM   #38903
Nascar24
EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra

I already had my original Quest tied to Zuck.
Old May 9, 2021, 10:21 PM   #38904
KAC
Dirty humans

How do you Jack off with a controller strapped on your wrist. Never mind.
Old May 9, 2021, 10:39 PM   #38905
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Doom 3

Quote:
How do you Jack off with a controller strapped on your wrist. Never mind.
They have dick attachments. Not to mention most porn gamez are just **** tech demos with scenes that you can set up and then watch so free hands abound.

BTW now's a good time to get in on the VR doings KAC I bet you and other ragers would have fun with Hotel Elera :3

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2021, 10:43 PM   #38906
Evileh
Keep your pimp hip strong

Evileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird singsEvileh knows why the caged bird sings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seyiji View Post
They have dick attachments. Not to mention most porn gamez are just **** tech demos with scenes that you can set up and then watch so free hands abound.

BTW now's a good time to get in on the VR doings KAC I bet you and other ragers would have fun with Hotel Elera :3
Ummmmm do not look that up I repeat do not look that up

Sittal on BF2142 "wtf. seriously. this has got to be the worst game i have EVER played. far worse than left behind."
Evileh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9, 2021, 10:46 PM   #38907
KAC
Dirty humans

Damn Sey you into some crazy stuff.
Old May 9, 2021, 10:52 PM   #38908
Seyiji
Team 🌙 Moon

Seyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of ReputationSeyiji has achieved the Highest Pinnacle of Reputation

Quote:
Damn Sey you into some crazy stuff.
ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

-"---"-
Rage3D PC Gaming Hit-List
Official PC Gaming Deals Thread
Has the above thread been misplaced/renamed/merged/stickied/locked? Well then there's a doins transpirin! Find the tome and bring forth the sacrifice to restore peace and order.
"VIAGRA FALLS, slowly I turned, and step by step, inch by inch, I walked up to him, I smashed him, I hit him, I bonked him, I bopped him, I socked him and I mashed his face and I knocked him down."
Seyiji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:00 PM   #38909
necropimp
WRAAAA!!!!!

necropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird singsnecropimp knows why the caged bird sings

Old Yesterday, 10:36 PM   #38910
0091/2
We Do It!

0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with0091/2 is not someone to be trifled with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evileh View Post
Ummmmm do not look that up I repeat do not look that up
Do not look up which one - the dick attachment or Hotel Elera?

Current Desktop [2016]
Monitor: NEC EA244wmi | CPU: Intel 3570k @4.2ghz | Heatsink: NH-D14 | GPU: Intel HD4000 | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-v pro | WiFi: Asus PCEAC68 | SSD: Samsung 860Pro 512GB/ 830pro 128GB | HDD: WD Black 8========D~13TB | PSU: Seasonic Plat. 660w
0091/2 is offline   Reply With Quote